Oddsmakers expect a tight game when the Los Angeles Rams (5-3) host the Seattle Seahawks (6-2) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 in a matchup between NFC West foes at SoFi Stadium. Los Angeles is favored by 2.5 points. The over/under is set at 54.5 for the contest. Bet with BetMGM sports betting on Rams vs Seahawks and other week 10 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 15, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Inglewood, CA
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
BetMGM NFL betting lines
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Rams
- This season, less than 50% of Los Angeles’ games with a betting line — two out of eight opportunities — have gone over the point total.
- Los Angeles is 2-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 3-0 overall at home.
- This year, Los Angeles is just 4-4 against the spread.
- This season, the Rams are just 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- The Rams have averaged 6.3 fewer points per game this season (24.1) than the Seahawks have allowed (30.4).
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Los Angeles is 2-1 and 2-1 against the spread.
- Seattle is 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 30.4 points.
Betting on the Seahawks
- Seattle’s games have hit the over in six out of eight outings this season (75%).
- Seattle has a 5-3 record against the spread.
- The Seahawks have an even ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- The Seahawks, on average, score 15.2 more points per game this season (34.2) than the Rams allow (19).
- Seattle is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread when they score at least 34.2 points this season.
- When Los Angeles allows opposing offenses to put 19 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- Seattle is an even 2-2 against the spread in away games this year, and is 2-2 overall on the road.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The average over/under the Rams have had set in matchups this year is 11.4 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Seahawks this year is 10.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- In 25% of their opportunities this season (two of eight chances), the Rams and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 54.5 points.
- The Seahawks have played in six games this season (out of eight total matchups — 75% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 54.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.8 more points per game (58.3) than this game’s total of 54.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.1 fewer points per game (49.4) than this game’s over/under of 54.5 points.
Rams Key Players
- Jared Goff has 2,144 passing yards (268.0 ypg) to lead Los Angeles, completing 65.5% of his passes and tossing touchdown 13 passes and six interceptions in eight games this season.
- Darrell Henderson has carried the ball 95 times for a team-high 460 yards (57.5 per game), with three touchdowns in eight games this year.
- In eight games this season, Malcolm Brown has piled up 313 yards (39.1 per game) on 75 carries with three touchdowns.
- Cooper Kupp’s 527 receiving yards (65.9 yards per game) leads the team through eight games. He has 48 catches on 72 targets with two touchdowns.
- Robert Woods has collected 435 yards (54.4 yards per game) and four touchdowns, reeling in 37 passes on 54 targets in eight games this year.
- Josh Reynolds’ 22 grabs have turned into 322 yards (40.3 ypg) and two touchdowns through eight games played. He’s been targeted 38 times.
- Aaron Donald has racked up 9.0 sacks to pace the team through eight games, while also picking up 7.0 TFL and 26 tackles.
- Micah Kiser is the team’s top-tackler through seven games this year. He’s totaled 60 tackles.
- Darious Williams has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 19 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and seven passes defended to his name over eight games.
Leonard Floyd: Questionable (Knee),
Brian Allen: Questionable (Knee),
Terrell Lewis: Questionable (Shoulder)
Seahawks Key Players
- Russell Wilson has 2,541 passing yards (317.6 ypg) to lead Seattle, completing 71% of his passes and throwing touchdown 28 passes and eight interceptions over the course of eight games this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 265 rushing yards (33.1 ypg) on 37 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, Chris Carson, has carried the ball 66 times for 323 yards (53.8 per game), with three touchdowns in six games this year. He’s also caught 22 passes for 147 yards (24.5 per game) and three touchdowns.
- In eight games this season, Wilson has piled up 265 yards (33.1 per game) on 37 attempts with one touchdown.
- D.K. Metcalf’s team-high 788 receiving yards (98.5 yards per game) have come on 43 receptions (and 68 targets) with eight touchdowns through eight games.
- Tyler Lockett has put up a 615-yard season so far (76.9 yards per game) with seven touchdowns, hauling in 53 passes on 70 targets over eight games.
- David Moore’s 26 targets have resulted in 20 grabs for 316 yards (39.5 ypg) and four touchdowns through eight games played.
- Jamal Adams paces the team with 3.5 sacks through four games, and also has 4.0 TFL and 29 tackles.
- Bobby Wagner, Seattle’s leading tackler, has 78 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and three sacks in eight games this year.
K.J. Wright: Questionable (Ankle),
Chris Carson: Questionable (Foot),
Benson Mayowa: Questionable (Ankle),
Ethan Pocic: Out (Concussion),
Shaquill Griffin: Out (Concussion),
Bryan Mone: Out (Ankle),
Freddie Swain: Questionable (Foot),
Quinton Dunbar: Out (Knee),
Carlos Hyde: Questionable (Hamstring),
Penny Hart: Questionable (Knee),
Alton Robinson: Questionable (Illness)