- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Raptors vs Kings game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Raptors & Kings players that may affect player prop bets
The Toronto Raptors visit Golden 1 Center to take on the Sacramento Kings on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Sacramento.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Raptors vs. Kings player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 23 games (+14.60 Units / 51% ROI)
- Gary Trent Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 16 games (+13.10 Units / 68% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Blocks Over in 24 of his last 35 games (+10.80 Units / 24% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+10.45 Units / 65% ROI)
- OG Anunoby has hit the Blocks Over in 14 of his last 20 away games (+7.55 Units / 32% ROI)
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 20 of his last 24 games at home (+15.65 Units / 55% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 21 of his last 27 games (+15.50 Units / 44% ROI)
- De’Aaron Fox has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 32 games (+10.05 Units / 25% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 16 of his last 25 games (+9.85 Units / 35% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 20 of his last 29 games (+9.05 Units / 23% ROI)
Bet now on Kings vs Raptors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Sacramento Kings vs. Toronto Raptors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): The Raptors announced that Porter Jr. underwent season-ending surgery on his left foot.
- OG Anunoby (Raptors): Anunoby is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan. 25) game against Sacramento.
- Dalano Banton (Raptors): Banton is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan. 25) game against Sacramento.
- Chimezie Metu (Kings): Metu is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan 25) game against Toronto.
Raptors vs Kings Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Toronto Raptors||+3.5 -115||O 238.5 -105||+135|
|Sacramento Kings||-3.5 -105||U 238.5 -105||-160|
The Kings are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.