The Cleveland Browns (9-3) are 3.0-point underdogs in a road AFC North matchup against the Baltimore Ravens (7-5) on Monday, December 14, 2020 FirstEnergy Stadium. The over/under is set at 45.5 for the outing. Make a pick with the best online sportsbook on Ravens vs Browns and other week 14 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Monday, December 14, 2020
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Stadium: FirstEnergy Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Ravens
- Baltimore has a 3-2-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-2 overall in away games.
- Baltimore has a 6-5-1 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Ravens are just 4-5-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- This season, less than half of Baltimore's games with a betting line -- five out of 12 opportunities -- have gone over the point total.
- The Ravens average points scored this season (26.3) and the Browns points allowed (26.8) are within 0.5 points of each other.
- In games where Baltimore score at least 26.3 points this season, they are 6-0 overall and 4-1-1 against the spread.
- When the Cleveland defense allows 26.8 points or fewer this year, the Browns have pieced together a 5-1 overall record and a 3-3 record against the spread.
Betting on the Browns
- Seven Cleveland's 12 games this year have gone over the point total (58.3% of its outings).
- Cleveland has compiled a losing 5-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Browns are just 1-4 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- The Browns have averaged 6.3 more points this season (25.5) than the Ravens have allowed (19.2).
- Cleveland is 7-0 overall and 4-3 against the spread when they score at least 25.5 points this season.
- When Baltimore allows opposing offenses to put 19.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 6-1 overall and 6-0-1 against the spread.
- Cleveland is an even 3-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 5-1 overall at home.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- In 58.3% of their opportunities this year (seven of 12 chances), the Ravens and their opponents have put up more than this matchup's point total of 45.5 points.
- In seven of 12 outings (58.3%) this year, Cleveland has combined with its opponents to score at least 45.5 points.
- The Ravens and the Browns combine to average 6.3 more points per game than the over/under of 45.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 46 points per game, 0.5 more than the point total in this game.
- The average point total for Ravens games this season is 0.1 more points than the over/under of 45.5 in this matchup.
- Browns games this season have averaged a total of 52.2 points, 6.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Ravens Key Players
- Lamar Jackson has been a dual threat to lead Baltimore in both passing and rushing. He has 2,055 passing yards (171.3 ypg), completing 63.8% of his passes and tossing touchdown 17 passes and seven interceptions in 12 games this season. He's rushed for 669 yards (55.8 ypg) on 116 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- In 12 games this season, Gus Edwards has piled up 487 yards (40.6 per game) on 101 attempts with four touchdowns.
- Marquise Brown's team-high 555 receiving yards (46.3 yards per game) have come on 41 receptions (and 74 targets) with four touchdowns through 12 games.
- Mark Andrews has put together a 454-yard season so far (37.8 yards per game) with six touchdowns, hauling in 38 passes on 60 targets over 12 games.
- Willie Snead IV's 40 targets have resulted in 28 grabs for 379 yards (31.6 ypg) and three touchdowns through 12 games played.
- Yannick Ngakoue has 5.0 sacks to pace the team through 12 games, and also has 5.0 TFL and 19 tackles.
- Patrick Queen is the team's tackle leader through 12 games this year. He's racked up 83 tackles, 5.0 TFL, two sacks, and one interception.
- Marcus Peters has a team-high three interceptions to go along with 46 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and eight passes defended over 12 games.
Ravens:Anthony Levine Sr.: Questionable (Abdomen),Tramon Williams Sr.: Doubtful (Thigh),Calais Campbell: Questionable (Calf),Jimmy Smith: Questionable (Groin),Broderick Washington: Questionable (Concussion),Luke Willson: Questionable (Hip)
Browns Key Players
- Baker Mayfield leads Cleveland with 2,442 passing yards (203.5 ypg) on 205-of-327 with 21 touchdowns against seven interceptions in 12 games this season. He also has 81 rushing yards (6.8 ypg) on 36 carries.
- In 12 games this season, Kareem Hunt has piled up 739 yards (61.6 per game) on 171 attempts with four touchdowns.
- Jarvis Landry's 676 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 78 times and has collected 54 receptions and two touchdowns through 12 games (averaging 56.3 yards per game).
- Rashard Higgins has put together a 400-yard season so far (40.0 yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 25 passes on 34 targets in 10 games.
- Marvin Hall's 30 targets have resulted in 17 grabs for 290 yards (26.4 ypg) and two touchdowns through 11 games played.
- Myles Garrett has 10.5 sacks to lead the team through 12 games, and also has 8.0 TFL and 33 tackles.
- B.J. Goodson is the team's tackle leader through 12 games this year. He's totaled 81 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and two interceptions.
- Goodson has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 81 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and five passes defended to his name over 12 games.
Browns:KhaDarel Hodge: Out (Hamstring),Austin Hooper: Questionable (Neck),Denzel Ward: Out (Calf)