The Baltimore Ravens (5-2) are favored by just 1.0 point against the Indianapolis Colts (5-2) on Sunday, November 8, 2020. The contest has a point total of 47.5. Bet on Ravens vs Colts and other week 9 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 8, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Stadium: Lucas Oil Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Ravens
- Baltimore is an even 1-1-1 against the spread in away games this year, and is 3-0 overall on the road.
- This year, Baltimore has assembled a 3-3-1 record against the spread.
- This season, the Ravens are 3-3-1 ATS when projected as at least 1.0-point favorites.
- This season, less than 50% of Baltimore's games with a betting line -- three out of seven opportunities -- have gone over the point total.
- The Ravens, on average, score 9.6 more points per game this season (29) than the Colts allow (19.4).
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Baltimore is 4-0 and 2-1-1 against the spread.
- When the Indianapolis defense allows 19.4 points or fewer this year, the Colts have pieced together a 3-0 overall record and a 3-0 record against the spread.
Betting on the Colts
- Indianapolis' games have hit the over in four out of seven opportunities this season (57.1%).
- Indianapolis has a 4-3 record against the spread.
- The Colts are 4-2 ATS when playing as at least 1.0-point underdogs.
- Indianapolis is 2-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 3-0 overall at home.
- The Colts, on average, score 9.4 more points per game this season (28.3) than the Ravens allow (18.9).
- In games where Indianapolis scores at least 28.3 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- When Baltimore allows opposing offenses to put 18.9 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-0 overall and 3-0-1 against the spread.
Bettting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Ravens and their opponents have recorded more than 47.5 points in 71.4% of their games this season (five of seven opportunities).
- The Colts have played in three games this year (out of seven total matchups -- 42.9% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 47.5 points.
- The Ravens and the Colts combine to average 9.8 more points per game than the total of 47.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.2 less points per game (38.3) than this game's over/under of 47.5 points.
- The average point total in Ravens games this season is 0.4 more points than the total of 47.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Colts this season is 0.2 points higher than this game's over/under.
Ravens Key Players
- Lamar Jackson has been a dual threat to lead Baltimore in both passing and rushing. He has 1,343 passing yards (191.9 ypg), completing 60.5% of his passes and throwing touchdown 12 passes and four interceptions over the course of seven games this season. He's rushed for 411 yards (58.7 ypg) on 66 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- In seven games this season, Gus Edwards has rushed for 305 yards (43.6 per game) on 64 carries with two touchdowns.
- Marquise Brown's team-high 379 receiving yards (54.1 yards per game) have come on 27 catches (and 44 targets) with two touchdownsthrough seven games.
- Mark Andrews has racked up 275 yards (39.3 yards per game) and five touchdowns, reeling in 23 passes on 39 targets over seven games this year.
- Willie Snead IV's 16 grabs have turned into 255 yards (36.4 ypg) and one touchdown through seven games played. He's been targeted 22 times.
- Calais Campbell has 4.0 sacks to lead the team through seven games, and also has 5.0 TFL and 23 tackles.
- Patrick Queen is the team's tackle leader through seven games this year. He's amassed 48 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and two sacks.
- Marcus Peters has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 24 tackles, one sack, and five passes defended to his name over seven games.
Ravens:Mark Ingram II: Doubtful (Ankle),Devin Duvernay: Questionable (Thigh),L.J. Fort: Out (Finger),Chris Moore: Doubtful (Thigh),Jimmy Smith: Questionable (Back)
Colts Key Players
- Philip Rivers has been a dual threat to lead Indianapolis in both passing and rushing. He has 1,860 passing yards (265.7 ypg), completing 69.7% of his passes and recording touchdown 10 passes and six interceptions over seven games this season. He's rushed for -2 yards (-0.3 ypg) on 12 carries.
- In seven games this season, Jordan Wilkins has rushed for 183 yards (26.1 per game) on 49 carries with one touchdown.
- T.Y. Hilton's team-leading 251 receiving yards (35.9 yards per game) have come on 22 receptions (and 39 targets)through seven games.
- Zach Pascal has put together a 242-yard season so far (34.6 yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 19 passes on 34 targets in seven games.
- Mo Alie-Cox's 14 receptions (on 18 targets) have netted him 231 yards (38.5 ypg) and two touchdowns through six games played.
- Denico Autry has 4.0 sacks to pace the team through seven games, and also has 5.0 TFL and 16 tackles.
- Anthony Walker, Indianapolis' top-tackler, has 40 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception in seven games this year.
- Xavier Rhodes has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 15 tackles and eight passes defended to his name over seven games.
Colts:Marcus Johnson: Questionable (Knee),Ashton Dulin: Out (Knee),Mo Alie-Cox: Questionable (Knee),T.Y. Hilton: Doubtful (Groin)
This article powered by Data Skrive