The Baltimore Ravens (6-5) are favored by 9.0 points as they attempt to halt a three-game slide in a matchup against the Dallas Cowboys (3-8) on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at M&T Bank Stadium. The contest has an over/under of 45.5. Place your wager with BetMGM sports betting on Ravens vs Cowboys and other week 13 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 8, 2020
- Game Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX/NFL
- Location: Baltimore, MD
- Stadium: M&T Bank Stadium
BetMGM NFL betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Ravens
- This year, Baltimore is only 5-5-1 against the spread.
- This season, the Ravens are 1-1-1 ATS when projected as at least 9.0-point favorites.
- Baltimore has played in only four games that have gone above the point total (36.4% of its opportunities).
- The average points per game output for the Ravens this season, 25.6, is seven fewer than the 32.6 the Cowboys have given up in each contest.
- In games where Baltimore score at least 25.6 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 3-1-1 against the spread.
- When the Dallas defense allows 32.6 points or fewer this year, the Cowboys have pieced together a 1-4 overall record and a 2-3 record against the spread.
- Baltimore has just a 2-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-3 overall in home games.
Betting on the Cowboys
- Six Dallas’ 11 games this year have gone over the point total (54.5% of its opportunities).
- Dallas has a losing 2-9 record against the spread.
- The Cowboys have averaged 3.3 more points this season (22.8) than the Ravens have allowed (19.5).
- Dallas is 3-2 overall and 1-4 against the spread when they score at least 22.8 points this season.
- When Baltimore allows opposing offenses to put 19.5 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 5-1 overall and 5-0-1 against the spread.
- Dallas’ record against the spread in away games this year is just 1-4, and its record on the road overall is 1-4.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The average over/under the Ravens have had set in matchups this year is 0.4 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Cowboys this season is 10.0 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- The Ravens and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under (45.5 points) in 54.5% of their outings this year (six of 11 opportunities).
- In seven of 11 opportunities (63.6%) this year, Dallas and its opponents have combined to score more than 45.5 points.
- The Ravens and the Cowboys combine to average 2.9 more points per game than the over/under of 45.5 set for this game.
- The Ravens and the Cowboys have seen their opponents average a combined 6.6 more points per game than the over/under of 45.5 set in this matchup.
Ravens Key Players
- Lamar Jackson has thrown for 1,948 yards (177.1 ypg) to lead Baltimore, completing 63.4% of his passes and recording touchdown 15 passes and six interceptions over 11 games this season. He’s also one of the team’s top rushing options with 575 yards (52.3 ypg) on 103 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- In 11 games this season, Gus Edwards has rushed for 386 yards (35.1 per game) on 94 carries with four touchdowns.
- Marquise Brown’s 516 receiving yards (46.9 yards per game) leads the team through 11 games. He has 36 receptions on 66 targets with three touchdowns.
- Devin Duvernay has racked up 199 yards (18.1 yards per game), hauling in 18 passes on 23 targets in 11 games this year.
- Miles Boykin’s 23 targets have resulted in 14 grabs for 153 yards (13.9 ypg) and one touchdown through 11 games played.
- Yannick Ngakoue has racked up 5.0 sacks to lead the team through 11 games, while also picking up 5.0 TFL and 18 tackles.
- Patrick Queen is the team’s leading tackler through 11 games this year. He’s picked up 78 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and two sacks.
- Marcus Peters has a team-leading three interceptions to go along with 41 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and eight passes defended over 11 games.
DeShon Elliott: Questionable (Knee),
Brandon Williams: Questionable (Ankle),
Jimmy Smith: Questionable (Groin),
Kristian Welch: Questionable (Ankle),
Davontae Harris: Questionable (Thigh),
D.J. Fluker: Questionable (Ankle),
Chuck Clark: Questionable (Knee),
Tramon Williams Sr.: Doubtful (Thigh),
Calais Campbell: Questionable (Calf),
Jaylon Ferguson: Questionable (Illness),
Broderick Washington: Doubtful (Concussion)
Cowboys Key Players
- Andy Dalton leads Dallas with 870 passing yards (124.3 ypg) on 99-of-152 with five touchdowns against five interceptions in seven games this season. He also has 42 rushing yards (6.0 ypg) on 12 carries.
- In 11 games this season, Tony Pollard has rushed for 278 yards (25.3 per game) on 56 carries with two touchdowns.
- Amari Cooper’s 848 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 98 times and has totaled 71 receptions and three touchdowns through 11 games (averaging 77.1 yards per game).
- CeeDee Lamb has grabbed 53 passes (on 79 targets) for 650 yards (59.1 yards per game) and four touchdowns in 11 games this year.
- Michael Gallup’s 68 targets have resulted in 37 catches for 538 yards (48.9 ypg) and one touchdown through 11 games played.
- Aldon Smith leads, the team’s tackle and sacks leader, has collected 5.0 sacks, 5.0 TFL and 44 tackles over the course of 11 games.
- Jaylon Smith, Dallas’ leading tackler, has 101 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception in 11 games this year.
- Chidobe Awuzie has picked off a team-high one pass. He also has 18 tackles and three passes defended to his name over four games.
Donovan Wilson: Questionable (Groin),
Steven Parker: Questionable (Ankle),
Zack Martin: Out (Calf),
Anthony Brown: Questionable (Ribs),
Cameron Erving: Out (Knee),
Aldon Smith: Questionable (Illness)