The Jacksonville Jaguars (1-12) bring a 12-game losing streak into a matchup with the Baltimore Ravens (8-5) on Sunday, December 20, 2020 at M&T Bank Stadium. Baltimore is a 13.0-point favorite in the game. An over/under of 48.0 is set for the contest. Make a pick with BetMGM’s online sportsbook on Ravens vs Jaguars and other week 15 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 20, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Baltimore, MD
- Stadium: M&T Bank Stadium
NFL Bets from BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Ravens
- Baltimore has a 7-5-1 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Ravens have an ATS record of 0-0-1 when projected as at least 13.0-point favorites.
- Baltimore has played in only six games that have gone over the point total (46.2% of its opportunities).
- The Ravens average points scored this season (27.9) and the Jaguars points allowed (29.5) are within 1.6 points of each other.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Baltimore is 6-0 and 4-1-1 against the spread.
- Jacksonville is 1-5 overall and 5-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 29.5 points.
- Baltimore is an even 3-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 3-3 overall at home.
Betting on the Jaguars
- Jacksonville’s games have gone over the point total in six out of 13 opportunities this season (46.2%).
- Jacksonville has a losing 6-7 record against the spread.
- The Ravens defense has allowed 21 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 20.1 the Jaguars have scored.
- In games where Jacksonville scores at least 20.1 points this season, they are 1-6 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- Baltimore is 6-1 overall and 6-0-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 21 points.
- Jacksonville is an even 3-3 against the spread in away games this year, and is 0-6 overall on the road.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The average point total for Ravens games this season is 0.9 more points than the total of 48.0 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Jaguars this season is 1.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- The Ravens and their opponents have combined for 48.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in eight of 13 games (61.5%) this season.
- The Jaguars and their opponents have combined to score at least 48.0 points in 53.8% of their games this year (seven of 13 chances).
- These teams average a combined 48 points per game, the same as the total set for this matchup.
- The Ravens and the Jaguars have seen their opponents average a combined 2.5 more points per game than the point total of 48.0 set in this game.
Ravens Key Players
- Lamar Jackson has been a dual threat to lead Baltimore in both passing and rushing. He has 2,218 passing yards (170.6 ypg), completing 63.9% of his passes and collecting touchdown 18 passes and seven interceptions in 13 games this season. He’s rushed for 793 yards (61.0 ypg) on 125 carries with six rushing touchdowns.
- In 13 games this season, Gus Edwards has rushed for 536 yards (41.2 per game) on 108 carries with six touchdowns.
- Marquise Brown’s team-high 605 receiving yards (46.5 yards per game) have come on 43 receptions (and 80 targets) with five touchdowns through 13 games.
- Mark Andrews has collected 532 yards (40.9 yards per game) and six touchdowns, hauling in 43 passes on 66 targets in 13 games this year.
- Willie Snead IV’s 31 grabs have turned into 408 yards (31.4 ypg) and three touchdowns through 13 games played. He’s been targeted 45 times.
- Yannick Ngakoue has racked up 5.0 sacks to pace the team through 13 games, while also recording 6.0 TFL and 20 tackles.
- Patrick Queen, Baltimore’s top-tackler, has 91 tackles, 5.0 TFL, two sacks, and one interception in 13 games this year.
- Marcus Peters has a team-leading three interceptions to go along with 51 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and eight passes defended over 13 games.
Luke Willson: Questionable (Hip),
Tramon Williams Sr.: Questionable (Thigh),
Anthony Levine Sr.: Questionable (Abdomen),
Kristian Welch: Out (Foot),
Davontae Harris: Questionable (Ankle),
Calais Campbell: Questionable (Calf),
Broderick Washington: Questionable (Concussion),
Anthony Averett: Questionable (Ankle),
Jimmy Smith: Out (Ribs),
Derek Wolfe: Questionable (Neck),
Marcus Peters: Questionable (Calf)
Jaguars Key Players
- Gardner Minshew leads Jacksonville with 2,033 passing yards (254.1 ypg) on 194-of-298 with 14 touchdowns against five interceptions in eight games this season. He also has 144 rushing yards (18.0 ypg) on 27 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- In eight games this season, Minshew has rushed for 144 yards (18.0 per game) on 27 carries with one touchdown.
- D.J. Chark’s 591 receiving yards paces all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 82 times and has collected 45 catches and four touchdowns through 11 games (averaging 53.7 yards per game).
- Keelan Cole has put together a 571-yard season so far (43.9 yards per game) with five touchdowns, reeling in 47 passes on 73 targets over 13 games.
- Laviska Shenault Jr.’s 57 targets have resulted in 42 grabs for 441 yards (40.1 ypg) and two touchdowns through 11 games played.
- Dawuane Smoot has 4.5 sacks to pace the team through 13 games, and also has 5.0 TFL and 19 tackles.
- Joe Schobert, Jacksonville’s leading tackler, has 112 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and two interceptions in 13 games this year.
Sidney Jones: Out (Achilles),
Logan Cooke: Out (Illness)