The New England Patriots (3-5) are 6.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, November 15, 2020 against the Baltimore Ravens (6-2). The over/under is set at 44.0 for the contest. Make a pick with BetMGM sports betting on Ravens vs Patriots and other week 10 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 15, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Foxborough, MA
- Stadium: Gillette Stadium
Online Betting with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Ravens
- This season, less than half of Baltimore's games with a betting line -- three out of eight opportunities -- have gone over the point total.
- Baltimore has a 2-1-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-0 overall in away games.
- Baltimore has a 4-3-1 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Ravens are 3-1-1 ATS when favored by 6.5 points or more.
- The Ravens, on average, score 4.2 more points per game this season (28.4) than the Patriots allow (24.2).
- In games where Baltimore score at least 28.4 points this season, they are 4-0 overall and 2-1-1 against the spread.
- New England is 2-2 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 24.2 points.
Betting on the Patriots
- New England has compiled a losing 3-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Patriots have a split ATS record of 2-2 when an underdog by at least 6.5 points.
- Half of New England's games this year -- four out of eight -- have gone over the point total.
- The Patriots have averaged three more points this season (20.8) than the Ravens have allowed (17.8).
- New England is 3-2 overall and 3-2 against the spread when they score at least 20.8 points this season.
- Baltimore is 5-0 overall and 4-0-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 17.8 points.
- New England is an even 2-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-2 overall at home.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average total the Ravens have had set in matchups this year is 2.1 more points than this outing's point total.
- Patriots games this season have averaged a total of 45 points, 1.0 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Ravens and their opponents have combined to score more than 44.0 points in 75% of their outings this season (six of eight opportunities).
- The Patriots and their opponents have added up to score more than 44.0 points in 50% of their matchups this year (four of eight opportunities).
- The Ravens and the Patriots combine to average 5.2 more points per game than the total of 44.0 set for this game.
- The Ravens and the Patriots have seen their opponents average a combined 2.0 less points per game than the point total of 44.0 set in this outing.
Ravens Key Players
- Lamar Jackson has been a dual threat to lead Baltimore in both passing and rushing. He has 1,513 passing yards (189.1 ypg), completing 62.9% of his passes and collecting touchdown 12 passes and four interceptions over eight games this season. He's rushed for 469 yards (58.6 ypg) on 79 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- In eight games this season, Gus Edwards has rushed for 328 yards (41.0 per game) on 75 carries with three touchdowns.
- Marquise Brown's team-high 417 receiving yards (52.1 yards per game) have come on 30 receptions (and 49 targets) with two touchdowns through eight games.
- Mark Andrews has collected 297 yards (37.1 yards per game) and five touchdowns, reeling in 26 passes on 44 targets in eight games this year.
- Willie Snead IV's 26 targets have resulted in 20 catches for 292 yards (36.5 ypg) and one touchdown through eight games played.
- Calais Campbell has racked up 4.0 sacks to pace the team through eight games, while also recording 5.0 TFL and 24 tackles.
- Patrick Queen, Baltimore's tackle leader, has 52 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and two sacks in eight games this year.
- Marcus Peters has a team-high three interceptions to go along with 29 tackles, one sack, and six passes defended over eight games.
Ravens:Mark Ingram II: Questionable (Ankle),L.J. Fort: Questionable (Finger),Calais Campbell: Out (Calf),Jimmy Smith: Doubtful (Ankle),Matthew Judon: Questionable (Calf)
Patriots Key Players
- Cam Newton leads New England with 1,417 passing yards (177.1 ypg) on 130-of-191 with two touchdowns against seven interceptions over the course of eight games this season. He also has 314 rushing yards (39.3 ypg) on 69 carries while scoring eight touchdowns on the ground.
- In eight games this season, Newton has rushed for 314 yards (39.3 per game) on 69 carries with eight touchdowns.
- Damiere Byrd's 337 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 41 times and has collected 26 catches through eight games (averaging 42.1 yards per game).
- Jakobi Meyers has put up a 294-yard season so far (49.0 yards per game), reeling in 23 passes on 31 targets over six games.
- James White's 30 targets have resulted in 25 grabs for 195 yards (32.5 ypg) through six games played.
- Chase Winovich has 2.5 sacks to pace the team through eight games, and also has 3.0 TFL and 20 tackles.
- Adrian Phillips, New England's top-tackler, has 53 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and one interception in eight games this year.
Patriots:Stephon Gilmore: Questionable (Knee),Damien Harris: Questionable (Ankle),Isaiah Wynn: Questionable (Ankle),Ryan Izzo: Questionable (Hamstring),Cody Davis: Questionable (Calf),Terrence Brooks: Questionable (Illness),Joe Thuney: Questionable (Ankle),Lawrence Guy: Questionable (Shoulder),John Simon: Questionable (Elbow),Deatrich Wise Jr.: Questionable (Knee),Ja'Whaun Bentley: Questionable (Groin),Shilique Calhoun: Questionable (Knee),Nick Folk: Questionable (Back),Kyle Dugger: Questionable (Ankle),Shaq Mason: Questionable (Calf),Jonathan Jones: Questionable (Illness),N'Keal Harry: Questionable (Concussion)