The Las Vegas Raiders (0-0) will look to upset the Baltimore Ravens (0-0) on Monday, September 13, 2021 at Allegiant Stadium. The Ravens are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 4.5 points. An over/under of 51.5 points has been set for the outing. Click here to bet on Baltimore vs Las Vegas and other NFL games with BetMGM.
Where to watch
- Game Day: Monday, September 13, 2021
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Paradise, Nevada
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Ravens
- Baltimore compiled a 10-5-1 record against the spread last season.
- The Ravens covered the spread seven times last season (7-3-1 ATS) when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Baltimore and its opponents combined to go over the point total seven out of 16 times last season.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Ravens a 66.7% chance to win.
- The Ravens won 71.4% of the games last season they were favored on the moneyline (10-4).
- Baltimore had a 9-3 record last year (winning 75% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -200 or shorter.
Betting on the Raiders
- Las Vegas put together an 8-8-0 ATS record last season.
- The Raiders covered the spread twice when an underdog by 4.5 points or more last year (in three opportunities).
- A total of 13 of Las Vegas' games last season hit the over.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Raiders have a 37.7% chance to win.
- The Raiders won three of the nine games they played as underdogs last season.
- Las Vegas was 2-3 last season when entering a game as the underdog by +165 or more on the moneyline.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- Baltimore and its opponents went over 51.5 combined points in six of 18 games last season.
- Las Vegas played 12 games last season that had more than 51.5 combined points scored.
- These teams racked up a combined 56.4 points per game last season, 4.9 more points than this matchup's point total.
- These two teams allowed a combined 48.8 points per game last year, 2.7 fewer points than the over/under for this contest.
- The Ravens had an average total of 46.8 in their outings last season, 4.7 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Raiders outings last year was 50.9, 0.6 fewer points than this game's point total.
Ravens Key Players
- Lamar Jackson collected 2,757 passing yards (172.3 yards per game) with a 64.4% completion percentage last year (242-of-376), while throwing 26 touchdowns and nine interceptions. He also added 1,005 rushing yards on 159 carries with seven touchdowns, averaging 62.8 yards per game.
- Last year, Gus Edwards rushed for 723 yards on 144 carries (45.2 ypg), with six rushing touchdowns.
- Last season, Marquise Brown was targeted 100 times and had 58 catches for 769 yards (48.1 ypg) with eight touchdowns.
- Mark Andrews also added 58 grabs for 701 yards and seven touchdowns last year. He was targeted 88 times and put up 43.8 receiving yards per game.
- Last year Sammy Watkins caught 37 passes on 55 targets for 421 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 26.3 receiving yards per game.
- Last season, Justin Houston put up eight sacks, 10 TFL and 31 tackles.
- Patrick Queen's 2020 campaign saw him total 146 tackles, 10 TFL, three sacks, and one interception.
- Marcus Peters picked off four passes while adding 58 tackles, two TFL, one sack, and nine passes defended a season ago.
Ravens Injuries: Justin Madubuike: Out (Knee), Chris Moore: Out (Finger), Justice Hill: Out (Thigh), Tyre Phillips: Questionable (Ankle)
Raiders Key Players
- Derek Carr collected 4,103 passing yards (256.4 yards per game) with a 67.3% completion percentage last year (348-of-517), while throwing 27 touchdowns and nine interceptions.
- A season ago, Josh Jacobs racked up 1,065 rushing yards (66.6 yards per game) and scored 12 touchdowns.
- Last season Kenyan Drake ran for 955 yards on 239 carries (59.7 ypg), with 10 rushing touchdowns.
- Last season Darren Waller was targeted 145 times and recorded 107 catches for 1,196 yards (74.8 ypg) with nine touchdowns.
- Hunter Renfrow's stat line last year showed 56 grabs for 656 yards and two touchdowns. He averaged 41 receiving yards per game and was targeted 77 times.
- Henry Ruggs III collected 452 yards on 26 catches with two touchdowns in 2020, averaging 28.3 yards per game (on 43 targets).
- Last season Yannick Ngakoue racked up eight sacks, 11 TFL and 23 tackles.
- Over his 2020 campaign, Johnathan Abram totaled 112 tackles, 3.5 TFL, and two interceptions.
Raiders Injuries: No Injuries Listed
This article powered by Data Skrive.