[ embed width="640" height="385"]https://youtu.be/O78tbidttaU[/embed]
A pair of streaking teams meet when the Baltimore Ravens (5-1), winners of three straight, face the Pittsburgh Steelers (6-0), who are on a six-game winning streak, on Sunday, November 1, 2020 at M&T Bank Stadium. Pittsburgh is a 4.0-point underdog in the game. An over/under of 46.5 is set in the game. Place your wager on Ravens vs Steelers and other week 8 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 1, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Baltimore, MD
- Stadium: M&T Bank Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Ravens
- Baltimore has a 2-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-1 overall in home games.
- Baltimore has a 3-2-1 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Ravens have covered more games than they didn't when projected as 4.0-point or more favorites, finishing 3-1-1 ATS in those situations.
- This season, less than 50% of Baltimore's games with a betting line -- two out of six opportunities -- have gone over the point total.
- The Ravens have put an average of 29.8 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 10.1 more than the 19.7 the Steelers have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Baltimore is 4-0 and 2-1-1 against the spread.
- When the Pittsburgh defense allows 19.7 points or fewer this year, the Steelers have pieced together a 2-0 overall record and a 2-0 record against the spread.
Betting on the Steelers
- Pittsburgh's games have hit the over in four out of six opportunities this season (66.7%).
- Pittsburgh has compiled a 5-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Steelers are 2-1 ATS when an underdog by at least 4.0 points.
- Pittsburgh's record against the spread in away games this year is 2-0, and its record on the road overall is 2-0.
- The Steelers, on average, score 13.2 more points per game this season (30.5) than the Ravens allow (17.3).
- In games where Pittsburgh scores at least 30.5 points this season, they are 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- When Baltimore allows opposing offenses to put 17.3 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-0 overall and 3-0-1 against the spread.
Bettting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average over/under the Ravens have had set in games this year is 0.7 more points than this outing's point total.
- Steelers games this season have averaged an over/under of 50.2 points, 3.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Ravens and their opponents have scored no less than 46.5 points -- this matchup's point total -- in four of six opportunities (66.7%) this season.
- Pittsburgh and its opponents have added up to score more than 46.5 points in 66.7% of their games this season (four of six opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 13.8 more points per game (60.3) than this game's over/under of 46.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.5 less points per game (37) than this game's over/under of 46.5 points.
Ravens Key Players
- Lamar Jackson has thrown for 1,135 yards (189.2 ypg) to lead Baltimore, completing 63% of his passes and collecting touchdown 10 passes and two interceptions over six games this season. He's also one of the team's top rushing options with 346 yards (57.7 ypg) on 50 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- In six games this season, Mark Ingram II has collected 225 yards (37.5 per game) on 50 carries with two touchdowns.
- Marquise Brown's team-high 376 receiving yards (62.7 yards per game) have come on 26 receptions (and 42 targets) with one touchdownthrough six games.
- Mark Andrews has put together a 243-yard season so far (40.5 yards per game) with five touchdowns, hauling in 20 passes on 33 targets in six games.
- Willie Snead IV's 11 receptions have yielded 149 yards (24.8 ypg) and one touchdown through six games played. He's been targeted 15 times.
- Calais Campbell has collected 4.0 sacks to pace the team through six games, while also picking up 5.0 TFL and 21 tackles.
- Patrick Queen is the team's top-tackler through six games this year. He's amassed 44 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and two sacks.
- Marcus Peters has picked off a team-high two passes. He also has 19 tackles, one sack, and four passes defended to his name over six games.
Ravens:Anthony Levine Sr.: Questionable (Abdomen),Mark Ingram II: Doubtful (Ankle),Jimmy Smith: Questionable (Achilles)
Steelers Key Players
- Ben Roethlisberger has been a dual threat to lead Pittsburgh in both passing and rushing. He has 1,446 passing yards (241.0 ypg), completing 68.2% of his passes and tossing touchdown 13 passes and four interceptions over the course of six games this season. He's rushed for 6 yards (1.0 ypg) on 17 carries.
- In six games this season, Benny Snell Jr. has rushed for 167 yards (27.8 per game) on 44 carries with two touchdowns.
- Chase Claypool's team-high 333 receiving yards (55.5 yards per game) have come on 18 catches (and 25 targets) with four touchdownsthrough six games.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster has hauled in 32 passes (on 42 targets) for 279 yards (46.5 yards per game) and three touchdowns in six games this year.
- Diontae Johnson's 41 targets have resulted in 24 receptions for 227 yards (45.4 ypg) and three touchdowns through five games played.
- T.J. Watt paces the team with 5.5 sacks. He's also the team's tackle leader, and has collected 12.0 TFL, 20 tackles, and one interception over the course of six games.
- Vince Williams is the team's tackle leader through six games this year. He's totaled 31 tackles, 12.0 TFL, and three sacks.
- Steven Nelson leads the team with two interceptions, while also putting up 21 tackles and three passes defended over six games.
Steelers:Ulysees Gilbert: Out (Back),Mike Hilton: Questionable (Shoulder),Jordan Dangerfield: Out (Quadricep),Derek Watt: Questionable (Hamstring),Chris Wormley: Out (Knee)
This article powered by Data Skrive