The Baltimore Ravens (11-5) visit the Tennessee Titans (11-5) in the AFC Wild Card round of the 2020 NFL Playoffs as 3.5-point favorites on January 10, 2021 at 1:05 PM ET on ABC/ESPN. An over/under of 54.5 is set for the contest. Make a pick with BetMGM's online sportsbook on Ravens vs Titans and other week 1 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, January 10, 2021
- Game Time: 1:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC/ESPN
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Stadium: Nissan Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Ravens
- This season, less than 50% of Baltimore's games with a betting line -- seven out of 16 opportunities -- have gone over the point total.
- Baltimore has a 5-2-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 6-2 overall in away games.
- Baltimore has a 10-5-1 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Ravens have covered more games than they didn't when projected as 3.5-point or more favorites, finishing 8-5-1 ATS in those situations.
- The Ravens average points scored this season (29.2) and the Titans points allowed (27.4) are within 1.8 points of each other.
- In games where Baltimore score at least 29.2 points this season, they are 8-0 overall and 6-1-1 against the spread.
- Tennessee is 7-1 overall and 6-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.4 points.
Betting on the Titans
- 13 of Tennessee's 16 games this year have gone over the point total (81.2% of its opportunities).
- Tennessee has a losing 7-9 record against the spread.
- The Titans are just 4-5 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.5 points.
- Tennessee's record against the spread in home games this year is an even 4-4, and its record at home overall is 5-3.
- The Titans have averaged 11.8 more points this season (30.7) than the Ravens have allowed (18.9).
- Tennessee is 8-1 overall and 5-4 against the spread when they score at least 30.7 points this season.
- When Baltimore allows opposing offenses to put 18.9 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 9-0 overall and 8-0-1 against the spread.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Ravens and their opponents have scored at least 54.5 points -- this matchup's over/under -- in two of 16 outings (12.5%) this season.
- Tennessee has played in eight games this season (out of 16 total matchups -- 50% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 54.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 5.4 more points per game (59.9) than this matchup's over/under of 54.5 points.
- The Ravens and the Titans have seen their opponents average a combined 8.2 less points per game than the over/under of 54.5 set for this matchup.
- The average total the Ravens have had set in matchups this year is 6.3 less points than this outing's point total.
- The average point total for the Titans this year is 3.6 points higher than this game's over/under.
Ravens Key Players
- Lamar Jackson has thrown for 2,757 yards (172.3 ypg) to lead Baltimore, completing 64.4% of his passes and collecting touchdown 26 passes and nine interceptions over 16 games this season. He's also one of the team's top rushing options with 1,005 yards (62.8 ypg) on 159 carries with seven rushing touchdowns.
- In 16 games this season, J.K. Dobbins has rushed for 805 yards (50.3 per game) on 134 carries with nine touchdowns.
- Marquise Brown's team-high 769 receiving yards (48.1 yards per game) have come on 58 catches (and 99 targets) with eight touchdowns through 16 games.
- Mark Andrews has collected 701 yards (43.8 yards per game) and seven touchdowns, reeling in 58 passes on 89 targets over 16 games this year.
- Willie Snead IV's 48 targets have resulted in 33 receptions for 432 yards (28.8 ypg) and three touchdowns through 15 games played.
- Yannick Ngakoue has 7.0 sacks to pace the team through 15 games, and also has 7.0 TFL and 24 tackles.
- Patrick Queen is the team's tackle leader through 16 games this year. He's picked up 105 tackles, 9.0 TFL, three sacks, and one interception.
- Marcus Peters has picked off a team-leading four passes. He also has 52 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and nine passes defended to his name over 14 games.
Ravens:Marlon Humphrey: Questionable (Shoulder),Ben Bredeson: Questionable (Knee),Yannick Ngakoue: Questionable (Thigh),Patrick Mekari: Questionable (Back),D.J. Fluker: Questionable (Knee),Jimmy Smith: Questionable (Ribs),Willie Snead IV: Questionable (Ankle)
Titans Key Players
- Ryan Tannehill leads Tennessee with 3,817 passing yards (238.6 ypg) on 315-of-481 with 33 touchdowns against seven interceptions over the course of 16 games this season. He also has 266 rushing yards (16.6 ypg) on 43 carries while scoring seven touchdowns on the ground.
- In 16 games this season, Tannehill has rushed for 266 yards (16.6 per game) on 43 carries with seven touchdowns.
- A.J. Brown's 1,073 receiving yards paces all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 106 times and has collected 70 receptions and 11 touchdowns through 14 games (averaging 76.6 yards per game).
- Corey Davis has grabbed 65 passes (on 92 targets) for 984 yards (61.5 yards per game) and five touchdowns in 16 games this year.
- Jonnu Smith's 65 targets have resulted in 41 grabs for 448 yards (29.9 ypg) and eight touchdowns through 15 games played.
- Harold Landry paces the team with 5.0 sacks through 16 games, and also has 10.0 TFL, 67 tackles, and one interception.
- Kevin Byard is the team's tackle leader through 16 games this year. He's amassed 110 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one interception.
Titans: No Injuries Listed