The Tennessee Titans (6-3) will look to prove oddsmakers wrong when they square off against the Baltimore Ravens (6-3) on Sunday, November 22, 2020 as 6.5-point underdogs. The contest has a point total of 49.0. Place your wager with BetMGM's online sportsbook on Ravens vs Titans and other week 11 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 22, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Baltimore, MD
- Stadium: M&T Bank Stadium
Online Betting with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Ravens
- This year, Baltimore has compiled a 4-4-1 record against the spread.
- This season, the Ravens are 3-2-1 ATS when favored by 6.5 points or more.
- This season, less than half of Baltimore's games with a betting line -- three out of nine opportunities -- have gone over the point total.
- The Titans defense has allowed 26.1 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 27.1 the Ravens have scored.
- In games where Baltimore score at least 27.1 points this season, they are 4-0 overall and 2-1-1 against the spread.
- Tennessee is 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 26.1 points.
- Baltimore's record against the spread in home games this year is an even 2-2, and its record at home overall is 2-2.
Betting on the Titans
- Seven Tennessee's nine games this year have gone over the point total (77.8% of its opportunities).
- Tennessee has a losing 3-6 record against the spread.
- The Titans have a losing ATS record of 0-2 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- The Titans have averaged 9.4 more points this season (27.7) than the Ravens have allowed (18.3).
- In games where Tennessee scores at least 27.7 points this season, they are 4-0 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- When Baltimore allows opposing offenses to put 18.3 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 5-0 overall and 4-0-1 against the spread.
- Tennessee is just 0-3 against the spread in away games this year, and is 2-1 overall on the road.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average over/under the Ravens have had set in matchups this season is 3.6 less points than this outing's point total.
- Titans games this year have averaged an over/under of 53.8 points, 4.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
- In 44.4% of their opportunities this year (four of nine chances), the Ravens and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup's over/under of 49.0 points.
- Tennessee has played in seven games this season (out of nine total matchups -- 77.8% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 49.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 5.8 more points per game (54.8) than this game's over/under of 49.0 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.6 less points per game (44.4) than this game's over/under of 49.0 points.
Ravens Key Players
- Lamar Jackson has thrown for 1,762 yards (195.8 ypg) to lead Baltimore, completing 64% of his passes and recording touchdown 14 passes and five interceptions in nine games this season. He's also one of the team's top rushing options with 524 yards (58.2 ypg) on 90 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- In nine games this season, Gus Edwards has piled up 370 yards (41.1 per game) on 82 attempts with three touchdowns.
- Marquise Brown's team-high 431 receiving yards (47.9 yards per game) have come on 32 catches (and 55 targets) with two touchdowns through nine games.
- Mark Andrews has collected 358 yards (39.8 yards per game) and five touchdowns, hauling in 33 passes on 53 targets over nine games this year.
- Willie Snead IV's 25 receptions are good enough for 356 yards (39.6 ypg) and three touchdowns through nine games played. He's been targeted 33 times.
- Yannick Ngakoue has 4.0 sacks to lead the team through nine games, and also has 5.0 TFL and 16 tackles.
- Patrick Queen, Baltimore's top-tackler, has 61 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and two sacks in nine games this year.
- Marcus Peters has a team-high three interceptions to go along with 32 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and six passes defended over nine games.
Ravens: No Injuries Listed
Titans Key Players
- Ryan Tannehill leads Tennessee with 2,126 passing yards (236.2 ypg) on 182-of-281 with 20 touchdowns against three interceptions over nine games this season. He also has 114 rushing yards (12.7 ypg) on 24 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- In nine games this season, Jeremy McNichols has rushed for 173 yards (19.2 per game) on 26 carries.
- A.J. Brown's 476 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 52 times and has registered 32 receptions and six touchdowns through seven games (averaging 68.0 yards per game).
- Corey Davis has grabbed 34 passes (on 48 targets) for 436 yards (48.4 yards per game) and three touchdowns in nine games this year.
- Jonnu Smith's 26 grabs (on 43 targets) have netted him 318 yards (35.3 ypg) and six touchdowns through nine games played.
- DaQuan Jones paces the team with 2.5 sacks. He's also the team's tackle leader, and has amassed 5.0 TFL and 30 tackles over the course of nine games.
- Jayon Brown, Tennessee's tackle leader, has 71 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception in nine games this year.
- Amani Hooker leads the team with two interceptions, while also collecting 18 tackles and four passes defended over nine games.
Titans: No Injuries Listed