The New Orleans Saints (6-2) are 10.0-point favorites as they try to continue their five-game winning streak in a matchup against the San Francisco 49ers (4-5) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. The point total is set at 49.0 for the contest. Bet with BetMGM's online sportsbook on Saints vs 49ers and other week 10 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 15, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: New Orleans, LA
- Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Superdome
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Saints
- New Orleans has just a 1-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 3-1 overall in home games.
- This year, New Orleans is 3-5 against the spread.
- This season, New Orleans' games have gone over the point total in seven out of eight opportunities.
- The Saints, on average, score 7.5 more points per game this season (30.5) than the 49ers allow (23).
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, New Orleans is 3-0 and 3-0 against the spread.
- San Francisco is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 23 points.
Betting on the 49ers
- San Francisco has a losing 4-5 record against the spread.
- Five San Francisco's nine games this year have gone over the point total (55.6% of its opportunities).
- The Saints defense has allowed 25 points per game this season, the same amount as the 49ers have scored.
- In games where San Francisco scores at least 25 points this season, they are 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- New Orleans is 4-0 overall and 2-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25 points.
- San Francisco has a 3-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 3-1 overall in away games.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average point total for Saints games this season is 6.5 more points than the over/under of 49.0 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in 49ers games this season is 1.0 less point than the point total of 49.0 for this outing.
- The Saints and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup's point total (49.0 points) in 87.5% of their games this season (seven of eight opportunities).
- San Francisco has played in three games this season (out of nine total matchups -- 33.3% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 49.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.5 more points per game (55.5) than this game's over/under of 49.0 points.
- The Saints and the 49ers have seen their opponents average a combined 1.0 fewer point per game than the over/under of 49.0 set for this matchup.
Saints Key Players
- Drew Brees leads New Orleans with 2,120 passing yards (265.0 ypg) on 211-of-285 with 17 touchdowns against three interceptions in eight games this season.
- Alvin Kamara has carried the ball 96 times for a team-high 471 yards (58.9 per game), with five touchdowns in eight games this year. He's also caught 60 passes for 565 yards (70.6 per game) and three touchdowns.
- In eight games this season, Latavius Murray has piled up 321 yards (40.1 per game) on 81 carries with two touchdowns.
- Emmanuel Sanders has put up a 342-yard season so far (42.8 yards per game) with three touchdowns, hauling in 30 passes on 41 targets in eight games.
- Tre'Quan Smith's 34 targets have resulted in 26 grabs for 305 yards (38.1 ypg) and three touchdowns through eight games played.
- Trey Hendrickson has racked up 7.5 sacks to pace the team through eight games, while also picking up 8.0 TFL and 18 tackles.
- Demario Davis is the team's tackle leader through eight games this year. He's racked up 47 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and two sacks.
- Marcus Williams has a team-high two interceptions to go along with 30 tackles and three passes defended over eight games.
Saints:Dwayne Washington: Questionable (Back)
49ers Key Players
- Nick Mullens leads San Francisco with 1,143 passing yards (228.6 ypg) on 91-of-133 with five touchdowns against four interceptions in five games this season.
- The team's top rusher, Jerick McKinnon, has carried the ball 59 times for 261 yards (29.0 per game), with five touchdowns in nine games this year. He's proven to be a dual threat, racking up 173 receiving yards (19.2 per game) on 24 catches with one receiving touchdown.
- In seven games this season, JaMycal Hasty has collected 135 yards (19.3 per game) on 36 carries with one touchdown.
- Kendrick Bourne has reeled in 25 passes (on 40 targets) for 352 yards (39.1 yards per game) and one touchdown over nine games this year.
- Deebo Samuel's 22 targets have resulted in 16 catches for 185 yards (37.0 ypg) and one touchdown through five games played.
- Kerry Hyder paces, the team's tackle and sacks leader, has collected 4.5 sacks, 4.0 TFL and 27 tackles over the course of nine games.
- Fred Warner is the team's leading tackler through nine games this year. He's totaled 76 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two interceptions.
- Jamar Taylor leads the team with two interceptions, while also putting up 15 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and three passes defended over six games.
49ers:Demetrius Flannigan-Fowles: Out (Hamstring),Tevin Coleman: Out (Knee),Trent Taylor: Questionable (Back),River Cracraft: Questionable (Quadricep),K'Waun Williams: Out (Ankle),Deebo Samuel: Out (Hamstring)