[ embed width=”640″ height=”385″]https://youtu.be/O78tbidttaU[/embed]
The New Orleans Saints (4-2) are 4.5-point favorites as they try to prolong their three-game winning streak in a matchup against the Chicago Bears (5-2) on Sunday, November 1, 2020 at Soldier Field. The point total is set at 43.5 for the contest. Make a pick on Saints vs Bears and other week 8 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 1, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Stadium: Soldier Field
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Saints
- This year, New Orleans is 2-4 against the spread.
- This season, the Saints have a losing ATS record of 1-2 when projected as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, New Orleans’ games have gone over the point total in six out of six opportunities.
- The Saints have put an average of 30 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 10 more than the 20 the Bears have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where New Orleans score at least 30 points this season, they are 3-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- Chicago is 3-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 20 points.
- New Orleans is an even 1-1 against the spread in away games this year, and is 1-1 overall on the road.
Betting on the Bears
- Most of Chicago’s games this year — five out of seven — have failed to go over the point total (71.4%).
- Chicago has a 4-3 record against the spread.
- The Bears are just 0-1 ATS when an underdog by at least 4.5 points.
- Chicago is just 1-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-1 overall at home.
- The Bears have averaged 9.3 fewer points per game this season (19.7) than the Saints have allowed (29).
- Chicago is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread when they score at least 19.7 points this season.
- When New Orleans allows opposing offenses to put 29 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-0 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
Bettting on the Total – What to Look For
- The Saints and their opponents have scored at least 43.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of six games (100%) this year.
- The Bears and their opponents have added up to score at least 43.5 points in 28.6% of their matchups this season (two of seven opportunities).
- The Saints and the Bears combine to average 6.2 more points per game than the over/under of 43.5 set for this game.
- The Saints and the Bears have seen their opponents average a combined 5.5 more points per game than the point total of 43.5 set in this game.
- The average point total in Saints games this year is 15.5 more points than the total of 43.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Bears this season is 3.8 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Saints Key Players
- Drew Brees has 1,618 passing yards (269.7 ypg) to lead New Orleans, completing 72.6% of his passes and recording touchdown 11 passes and three interceptions over six games this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Alvin Kamara, has carried the ball 75 times for 364 yards (60.7 per game), with four touchdowns in six games this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 460 receiving yards 76.7 per game) on 46 catches (with three receiving touchdowns).
- In six games this season, Latavius Murray has rushed for 265 yards (44.2 per game) on 63 carries with two touchdowns.
- Tre’Quan Smith has totaled 248 yards (41.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 20 passes on 25 targets over six games this year.
- Jared Cook’s 14 grabs have yielded 198 yards (39.6 ypg) and three touchdowns through five games played. He’s been targeted 22 times.
- Trey Hendrickson has collected 4.5 sacks to lead the team through six games, while also recording 5.0 TFL and 14 tackles.
- Demario Davis is the team’s top-tackler through six games this year. He’s collected 38 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and two sacks.
- Patrick Robinson has a team-leading one interception to go along with nine tackles and two passes defended over six games.
Saints: No Injuries Listed
Bears Key Players
- Nick Foles leads Chicago with 1,139 passing yards (227.8 ypg) on 123-of-192 with six touchdowns against six interceptions over the course of five games this season.
- The team’s top rusher, David Montgomery, has carried the ball 96 times for 353 yards (50.4 per game), with one touchdown in seven games this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 184 receiving yards (26.3 per game) on 25 catches with one receiving touchdown.
- In three games this season, Mitchell Trubisky has collected 87 yards (29.0 per game) on eight carries.
- Darnell Mooney has reeled in 21 passes (on 37 targets) for 236 yards (33.7 yards per game) and one touchdown in seven games this year.
- Jimmy Graham’s 27 receptions (on 42 targets) have netted him 234 yards (33.4 ypg) and four touchdowns through seven games played.
- Khalil Mack has 5.5 sacks to lead the team through seven games, and also has 7.0 TFL and 25 tackles.
- Roquan Smith, Chicago’s leading tackler, has 61 tackles and 8.0 TFL in seven games this year.
- Tashaun Gipson has picked off a team-high two passes. He also has 35 tackles and four passes defended to his name over seven games.
Allen Robinson II: Questionable (Concussion),
Cordarrelle Patterson: Questionable (Quadricep),
Cody Whitehair: Out (Calf),
Eddie Jackson: Questionable (Knee),
Sherrick McManis: Questionable (Hamstring),
Khalil Mack: Questionable (Ankle)
This article powered by Data Skrive