The New Orleans Saints (8-2) take a seven-game winning streak into a matchup against the Denver Broncos (4-6) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 at Empower Field at Mile High. New Orleans is a 5.5-point favorite in the game. An over/under of 46.0 is set for the game. Make a pick with BetMGM sports betting on Saints vs Broncos and other week 12 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Denver, CO
- Stadium: Empower Field at Mile High
Online Betting with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Saints
- This year, New Orleans is only 5-5 against the spread.
- This season, the Saints are only 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- This season, New Orleans' games have gone over the point total in seven out of 10 opportunities.
- The Broncos defense has allowed 26.7 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 29.5 the Saints have scored.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, New Orleans is 4-1 and 3-2 against the spread.
- Denver is 2-2 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 26.7 points.
- New Orleans has an even 2-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 3-1 overall in away games.
Betting on the Broncos
- Denver has a 6-4 record against the spread.
- Half of Denver's games this year -- five out of 10 -- have gone over the point total.
- The Broncos average points scored this season (20.6) and the Saints points allowed (22.2) are within 1.6 points of each other.
- In games where Denver scores at least 20.6 points this season, they are 2-2 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- New Orleans is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 22.2 points.
- Denver is 3-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-3 overall at home.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Saints and their opponents have combined to score more than 46.0 points in 70% of their outings this season (seven of 10 opportunities).
- The Broncos and their opponents have added up to score at least 46.0 points in 60% of their matchups this season (six of 10 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 4.1 more points per game (50.1) than this game's total of 46.0 points.
- The Saints and the Broncos have seen their opponents average a combined 2.9 more points per game than the point total of 46.0 set for this game.
- The average point total for Saints games this season is 5.7 more points than the total of 46.0 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Broncos this year is 1.3 points higher than this game's over/under.
Saints Key Players
- Taysom Hill has 319 passing yards (31.9 ypg) to lead New Orleans, completing 78.6% of his passes and collecting touchdown zero passes and zero interceptions over 10 games this season. He's also helped out on the ground with 237 rushing yards (23.7 ypg) on 44 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Alvin Kamara, has carried the ball 117 times for 531 yards (53.1 per game), with eight touchdowns in 10 games this year. He's proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 648 receiving yards 64.8 per game) on 67 catches (with four receiving touchdowns).
- In 10 games this season, Latavius Murray has collected 427 yards (42.7 per game) on 102 carries with two touchdowns.
- Emmanuel Sanders has put up a 413-yard season so far (41.3 yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 35 passes on 47 targets in 10 games.
- Tre'Quan Smith's 35 targets have resulted in 26 grabs for 305 yards (30.5 ypg) and three touchdowns through 10 games played.
- Trey Hendrickson has 9.5 sacks to pace the team through 10 games, and also has 9.0 TFL and 20 tackles.
- Demario Davis, New Orleans' tackle leader, has 66 tackles, 8.0 TFL, and four sacks in 10 games this year.
- Marcus Williams has picked off a team-leading three passes. He also has 42 tackles and five passes defended to his name over 10 games.
Saints: Deonte Harris: Questionable (Neck), Ty Montgomery: Out (Hamstring), Andrus Peat: Out (Concussion)
Broncos Key Players
- Drew Lock has 1,767 passing yards (220.9 ypg) to lead Denver, completing 55.6% of his passes and recording touchdown seven passes and 11 interceptions over the course of eight games this season. He's also contributed on the ground with 88 rushing yards (11.0 ypg) on 24 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Melvin Gordon III, has carried the ball 122 times for 523 yards (58.1 per game), with six touchdowns in nine games this year. He's proven to be a dual threat, racking up 87 receiving yards (9.7 per game) on 20 catches with one receiving touchdown.
- In seven games this season, Phillip Lindsay has piled up 394 yards (56.3 per game) on 73 attempts with one touchdown.
- Tim Patrick has put together a 563-yard season so far (62.6 yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 36 passes on 56 targets in nine games.
- Noah Fant's 58 targets have resulted in 39 receptions for 422 yards (46.9 ypg) and two touchdowns through nine games played.
- Malik Reed leads the team with 6.5 sacks. He's also the team's tackle leader, and has racked up 8.0 TFL and 33 tackles over the course of 10 games.
- Alexander Johnson is the team's top-tackler through 10 games this year. He's picked up 83 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and one sack.
- Justin Simmons has picked off a team-leading four passes. He also has 65 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and seven passes defended to his name over 10 games.
Broncos: Jerry Jeudy: Questionable (Achilles), Sylvester Williams: Questionable (Elbow), Demar Dotson: Questionable (Calf), Trey Marshall: Out (Shin), Joe Jones: Questionable (Calf), Bryce Callahan: Questionable (Foot), Graham Glasgow: Questionable (Calf)