The New Orleans Saints (10-2) are 6.5-point favorites as they try to continue their nine-game winning streak in a matchup against the Philadelphia Eagles (3-8-1) on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at Lincoln Financial Field. An over/under of 46.0 is set for the contest. Make a pick with BetMGM’s online sportsbook on Saints vs Eagles and other week 14 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 13, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Stadium: Lincoln Financial Field
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Saints
- This season, New Orleans’ games have gone over the point total in seven out of 12 opportunities.
- New Orleans’ record against the spread in away games this year is 4-2, and its record on the road overall is 5-1.
- New Orleans has a 7-5 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Saints have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- The Saints have put an average of 28.9 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 3.3 more than the 25.6 the Eagles have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where New Orleans score at least 28.9 points this season, they are 5-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- Philadelphia is 3-2-1 overall and 3-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.6 points.
Betting on the Eagles
- Most of Philadelphia’s games this year — eight out of 12 — have finished under the point total (66.7%).
- Philadelphia has a losing 4-8 record against the spread.
- The Eagles are 1-0 ATS when an underdog by at least 6.5 points.
- Philadelphia’s record against the spread in home games this year is an even 3-3, and its record at home overall is 2-3-1.
- The Eagles average points scored this season (21.1) and the Saints points allowed (20.1) are within one point of each other.
- Philadelphia is 3-2-1 overall and 3-3 against the spread when they score at least 21.1 points this season.
- When New Orleans allows opposing offenses to put 20.1 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The Saints and their opponents have combined to put up more than 46.0 points in 58.3% of their outings this season (seven of 12 opportunities).
- In five of 12 opportunities (41.7%) this season, Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to score more than 46.0 points.
- The Saints and the Eagles combine to average 4.0 more points per game than the total of 46.0 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.3 less points per game (45.7) than this matchup’s total of 46.0 points.
- The average point total for Saints games this year is 3.0 more points than the total of 46.0 in this matchup.
- Eagles games this year have averaged an over/under of 46.7 points, 0.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Saints Key Players
- Taysom Hill has 629 passing yards (52.4 ypg) to lead New Orleans, completing 71.6% of his passes and collecting touchdown two passes and one interception over the course of 12 games this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 364 rushing yards (30.3 ypg) on 68 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Alvin Kamara, has carried the ball 143 times for 673 yards (56.1 per game), with nine touchdowns in 12 games this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 655 receiving yards 54.6 per game) on 70 catches (with four receiving touchdowns).
- In 12 games this season, Latavius Murray has rushed for 568 yards (47.3 per game) on 126 carries with four touchdowns.
- Emmanuel Sanders has put up a 456-yard season so far (38.0 yards per game) with three touchdowns, hauling in 41 passes on 54 targets over 12 games.
- Tre’Quan Smith’s 30 grabs have yielded 363 yards (30.3 ypg) and four touchdowns through 12 games played. He’s been targeted 42 times.
- Trey Hendrickson has 10.5 sacks to lead the team through 12 games, and also has 10.0 TFL and 21 tackles.
- Demario Davis, New Orleans’ leading tackler, has 84 tackles, 10.0 TFL, and four sacks in 12 games this year.
- Janoris Jenkins has a team-high three interceptions to go along with 37 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 10 passes defended over nine games.
Patrick Robinson: Out (Hamstring),
Deonte Harris: Questionable (Neck),
Malcom Brown: Out (Shoulder)
Eagles Key Players
- Carson Wentz has 2,620 passing yards (218.3 ypg) to lead Philadelphia, completing 57.4% of his passes and collecting touchdown 16 passes and 15 interceptions in 12 games this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 276 rushing yards (23.0 ypg) on 52 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Miles Sanders’ team-high 631 rushing yards (70.1 per game) have come on 118 carries, with three touchdowns in nine games this year. He’s also added 123 yards (13.7 per game) on 19 catches.
- In 12 games this season, Boston Scott has piled up 286 yards (23.8 per game) on 60 attempts with one touchdown.
- Dallas Goedert has put up a 404-yard season so far (50.5 yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 35 passes on 48 targets over eight games.
- Greg Ward’s 63 targets have resulted in 44 catches for 351 yards (29.3 ypg) and four touchdowns through 12 games played.
- Brandon Graham leads the team with 7.0 sacks. He’s also the team’s tackle leader, and has collected 12.0 TFL and 37 tackles over the course of 12 games.
- Alex Singleton, Philadelphia’s tackle leader, has 71 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception in 12 games this year.
- Jalen Mills leads the team with one interception, while also collecting 62 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and two passes defended over 12 games.
Grayland Arnold: Questionable (Hamstring),
T.J. Edwards: Out (Hamstring),
Michael Jacquet: Out (Hamstring),
Rudy Ford: Out (Hamstring),
Jason Peters: Out (Toe)