NFC South opponents meet when the New Orleans Saints (7-2) host the Atlanta Falcons (3-6) on Sunday, November 22, 2020 Mercedes-Benz Superdome. New Orleans is favored by 5.0 points. The contest has a point total of 51.0. Place your wager with BetMGM's online sportsbook on Saints vs Falcons and other week 11 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 22, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: New Orleans, LA
- Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Superdome
NFL Bets from BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Saints
- This year, New Orleans is 4-5 against the spread.
- This season, the Saints are only 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 5.0-point favorites.
- This season, New Orleans' games have gone over the point total in seven out of nine opportunities.
- The Falcons defense has allowed 27.9 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 30.1 the Saints have scored.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, New Orleans is 3-0 and 3-0 against the spread.
- When the Atlanta defense allows 27.9 points or fewer this year, the Falcons have pieced together a 3-2 overall record and a 3-2 record against the spread.
- New Orleans has just a 2-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 4-1 overall in home games.
Betting on the Falcons
- Atlanta has a losing 4-5 record against the spread.
- Atlanta's games have hit the over in five out of nine opportunities this season (55.6%).
- The Falcons have averaged 3.3 more points this season (27) than the Saints have allowed (23.7).
- Atlanta is 2-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread when they score at least 27 points this season.
- When New Orleans allows opposing offenses to put 23.7 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- Atlanta's record against the spread in away games this year is 3-1, and its record on the road overall is 2-2.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average point total for Saints games this season is 2.8 more points than the over/under of 51.0 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Falcons this season is 3.9 points higher than this game's over/under.
- The Saints and their opponents have totaled at least 51.0 points -- this matchup's point total -- in six of nine opportunities (66.7%) this season.
- The Falcons and their opponents have combined to score at least 51.0 points in 55.6% of their matchups this season (five of nine opportunities).
- The Saints and the Falcons combine to average 6.1 more points per game than the total of 51.0 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 51.6 points per game, 0.6 more than the point total for this matchup.
Saints Key Players
- Drew Brees leads New Orleans with 2,196 passing yards (244.0 ypg) on 219-of-298 with 18 touchdowns against three interceptions over the course of nine games this season.
- Alvin Kamara has carried the ball 104 times for a team-high 486 yards (54.0 per game), with seven touchdowns in nine games this year. He's also caught 67 passes for 648 yards (72.0 per game) and four touchdowns.
- In nine games this season, Latavius Murray has racked up 378 yards (42.0 per game) on 90 carries with two touchdowns.
- Emmanuel Sanders has put together a 347-yard season so far (38.6 yards per game) with three touchdowns, hauling in 31 passes on 42 targets over nine games.
- Tre'Quan Smith's 26 grabs have yielded 305 yards (33.9 ypg) and three touchdowns through nine games played. He's been targeted 35 times.
- Trey Hendrickson has racked up 7.5 sacks to lead the team through nine games, while also picking up 8.0 TFL and 18 tackles.
- Demario Davis is the team's top-tackler through nine games this year. He's racked up 59 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and three sacks.
- Patrick Robinson has a team-leading two interceptions to go along with nine tackles and four passes defended over nine games.
Saints: No Injuries Listed
Falcons Key Players
- Matt Ryan has 2,746 passing yards (305.1 ypg) to lead Atlanta, completing 67.2% of his passes and tossing touchdown 15 passes and five interceptions in nine games this season.
- Todd Gurley II's team-high 584 rushing yards (64.9 per game) have come on 159 carries, with nine touchdowns in nine games this year. He's also added 79 yards (8.8 per game) on 15 catches.
- In nine games this season, Brian Hill has collected 243 yards (27.0 per game) on 56 carries with one touchdown.
- Julio Jones has put together a 638-yard season so far (91.1 yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 43 passes on 56 targets over seven games.
- Hayden Hurst's 37 receptions (on 54 targets) have netted him 411 yards (45.7 ypg) and three touchdowns through nine games played.
- Grady Jarrett paces, the team's tackle and sacks leader, has collected 2.5 sacks, 5.0 TFL and 31 tackles over the course of nine games.
- Foyesade Oluokun, Atlanta's top-tackler, has 64 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception in eight games this year.
- Blidi Wreh-Wilson has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has six tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended to his name over nine games.
Falcons: No Injuries Listed