The Atlanta Falcons (4-7) are 3.5-point underdogs in a road NFC South matchup against the New Orleans Saints (9-2) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The point total is set at 47.5. Place your wager with the best online sportsbook on Saints vs Falcons and other week 13 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 6, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Stadium
NFL Bets from BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Saints
- New Orleans’ record against the spread in away games this year is 3-2, and its record on the road overall is 4-1.
- New Orleans has a 6-5 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Saints have a losing ATS record of 4-5 when projected as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Most of New Orleans’ games with a betting line — seven out of 11 opportunities — have gone over the point total (63.6%).
- The Saints have put an average of 29.6 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 4.1 more than the 25.5 the Falcons have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, New Orleans is 5-1 and 4-2 against the spread.
- Atlanta is 3-3 overall and 3-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.5 points.
Betting on the Falcons
- Atlanta has a losing 5-6 record against the spread.
- The Falcons are 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Just six of Atlanta’s 11 games this year have gone over the point total (45.5% of its opportunities).
- The Falcons have averaged 6.3 more points this season (26.8) than the Saints have allowed (20.5).
- In games where Atlanta scores at least 26.8 points this season, they are 3-1 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- When New Orleans allows opposing offenses to put 20.5 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Atlanta has just a 2-4 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-4 overall in home games.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The average point total in Saints games this year is 2.6 more points than the total of 47.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Falcons this season is 4.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- The Saints and their opponents have scored more than 47.5 points in 63.6% of their outings this year (seven of 11 opportunities).
- Atlanta and its opponents have combined to score at least 47.5 points in 54.5% of their matchups this year (six of 11 chances).
- The Saints and the Falcons combine to average 8.9 more points per game than the over/under of 47.5 set for this matchup.
- The Saints and the Falcons have seen their opponents average a combined 1.5 less points per game than the over/under of 47.5 set for this outing.
Saints Key Players
- Taysom Hill leads New Orleans with 397 passing yards (36.1 ypg) on 31-of-44 with zero touchdowns against one interception over 11 games this season. He also adds 281 rushing yards (25.5 ypg) on 54 carries while scoring five touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Alvin Kamara, has carried the ball 128 times for 585 yards (53.2 per game), with eight touchdowns in 11 games this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 646 receiving yards 58.7 per game) on 68 catches (with four receiving touchdowns).
- In 11 games this season, Latavius Murray has collected 551 yards (50.1 per game) on 121 carries with four touchdowns.
- Emmanuel Sanders has put together a 417-yard season so far (37.9 yards per game) with three touchdowns, hauling in 36 passes on 48 targets over 11 games.
- Tre’Quan Smith’s 27 grabs have turned into 321 yards (29.2 ypg) and three touchdowns through 11 games played. He’s been targeted 36 times.
- Trey Hendrickson has 9.5 sacks to pace the team through 11 games, and also has 9.0 TFL and 20 tackles.
- Demario Davis, New Orleans’ top-tackler, has 75 tackles, 8.0 TFL, and four sacks in 11 games this year.
- Janoris Jenkins has picked off a team-high three passes. He also has 37 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 10 passes defended to his name over nine games.
Marquez Callaway: Out (Knee),
Ty Montgomery: Out (Hamstring),
Janoris Jenkins: Out (Knee),
Deonte Harris: Questionable (Neck),
Marcus Davenport: Out (Concussion),
Patrick Robinson: Questionable (Hamstring)
Falcons Key Players
- Matt Ryan has 3,163 passing yards (287.5 ypg) to lead Atlanta, completing 64.9% of his passes and recording touchdown 17 passes and eight interceptions in 11 games this season.
- Todd Gurley II’s team-high 610 rushing yards (61.0 per game) have come on 167 carries, with nine touchdowns in 10 games this year. He’s also added 82 yards (8.2 per game) on 16 catches.
- In 11 games this season, Brian Hill has racked up 316 yards (28.7 per game) on 73 attempts with one touchdown.
- Julio Jones has put together a 677-yard season so far (84.6 yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 45 passes on 58 targets over eight games.
- Russell Gage’s 69 targets have resulted in 45 catches for 471 yards (42.8 ypg) and one touchdown through 11 games played.
- Deion Jones paces, who leads the team in tackles and sacks, has racked up 3.5 sacks, 7.0 TFL, 68 tackles, and two interceptions over the course of 11 games.
- Foyesade Oluokun, Atlanta’s leading tackler, has 73 tackles, 3.0 TFL, two sacks, and one interception in 10 games this year.
- Deion Jones leads the team with two interceptions, while also putting up 68 tackles, 7.0 TFL, 3.5 sacks, and five passes defended over 11 games.
Dante Fowler Jr.: Questionable (Hamstring),
Kendall Sheffield: Questionable (Illness),
Todd Gurley II: Questionable (Knee),
James Carpenter: Out (Groin),
Julio Jones: Questionable (Hamstring)