[ embed width=”640″ height=”385″]https://youtu.be/O78tbidttaU[/embed]
Oddsmakers give the Seattle Seahawks (5-1) the edge when they host the San Francisco 49ers (4-3) on Sunday, November 1, 2020 in a matchup between NFC West foes at CenturyLink Field. Seattle is favored by 3.0 points. An over/under of 53.5 is set in the game. Make a pick on Seahawks vs 49ers and other week 8 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 1, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Stadium: CenturyLink Field
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Seahawks
- Seattle has a 4-2 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Seahawks have covered more games than they didn’t when playing as 3.0-point or more favorites, finishing 3-2 ATS in those situations.
- This season, Seattle’s games have gone over the point total in four out of six opportunities.
- The Seahawks have put an average of 33.8 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 14.4 more than the 19.4 the 49ers have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Seattle is 3-1 and 3-1 against the spread.
- When the San Francisco defense allows 19.4 points or fewer this year, the 49ers have put together a 4-0 overall record and a 4-0 record against the spread.
- Seattle has a 2-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 3-0 overall in home games.
Betting on the 49ers
- Just four of San Francisco’s seven games this year have gone over the point total (42.9% of its opportunities).
- San Francisco has compiled a 4-3 record against the spread this season.
- The 49ers are just 2-3 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- San Francisco’s record against the spread in away games this year is 3-0, and its record on the road overall is 3-0.
- The 49ers average points scored this season (25.9) and the Seahawks points allowed (28.7) are within 2.8 points of each other.
- In games where San Francisco scores at least 25.9 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- When Seattle allows opposing offenses to put 28.7 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
Bettting on the Total – What to Look For
- The average over/under the Seahawks have had set in matchups this year is 9.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for 49ers games this year is 8.2 less points than the point total of 53.5 in this outing.
- The Seahawks and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total (53.5 points) in 83.3% of their games this year (five of six opportunities).
- The 49ers have played in one games this season (out of seven total matchups — 14.3% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 53.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.2 more points per game (59.7) than this game’s total of 53.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.4 less points per game (48.1) than this game’s total of 53.5 points.
Seahawks Key Players
- Russell Wilson has thrown for 1,890 yards (315.0 ypg) to lead Seattle, completing 71.2% of his passes and collecting touchdown 22 passes and six interceptions over six games this season. He’s also one of the team’s top rushing options with 237 yards (39.5 ypg) on 29 carries.
- Chris Carson’s team-high 323 rushing yards (53.8 per game) have come on 66 carries, with three touchdowns in six games this year. He’s also added 22 catches for 147 yards (24.5 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Tyler Lockett’s 542 receiving yards (90.3 yards per game) leads the team through six games. He has 45 receptions on 58 targets with seven touchdowns.
- D.K. Metcalf has racked up 519 yards (86.5 yards per game) and five touchdowns, reeling in 24 passes on 44 targets in six games this year.
- David Moore’s 13 grabs have yielded 227 yards (37.8 ypg) and two touchdowns through six games played. He’s been targeted 17 times.
- Benson Mayowa has collected 2.0 sacks to pace the team through six games, while also picking up 2.0 TFL and 15 tackles.
- Bobby Wagner, Seattle’s top-tackler, has 61 tackles and 1.0 TFL in six games this year.
- Quandre Diggs has a team-leading two interceptions to go along with 25 tackles and three passes defended over six games.
Seahawks: No Injuries Listed
49ers Key Players
- Jimmy Garoppolo leads San Francisco with 1,012 passing yards (202.4 ypg) on 83-of-124 with seven touchdowns against four interceptions over the course of five games this season. He also has 21 rushing yards (4.2 ypg) on six carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Jerick McKinnon, has carried the ball 44 times for 210 yards (30.0 per game), with three touchdowns in seven games this year. He’s also caught 17 passes for 117 yards (16.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- George Kittle’s team-leading 435 receiving yards (87.0 yards per game) have come on 35 catches (and 45 targets) with two touchdownsthrough five games.
- Brandon Aiyuk has put up a 280-yard season so far (46.7 yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in 20 passes on 32 targets in six games.
- Kendrick Bourne’s 30 targets have resulted in 17 grabs for 271 yards (38.7 ypg) and one touchdown through seven games played.
- Kerry Hyder leads the team with 3.5 sacks through seven games, and also has 3.0 TFL and 21 tackles.
- Fred Warner, San Francisco’s tackle leader, has 59 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two interceptions in seven games this year.
- Jamar Taylor leads the team with two interceptions, while also collecting 10 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and three passes defended over four games.
Jeff Wilson Jr.: Out (Ankle)
This article powered by Data Skrive