An expected tight contest will see the NFC West-leading Seattle Seahawks (6-1) play the AFC East-leading Buffalo Bills (6-2) on Sunday, November 8, 2020 at Bills Stadium. Seattle is a 1.5-point favorite in the game. The game has a point total of 55.0. Place your wager on Seahawks vs Bills and other week 9 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 8, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Orchard Park, NY
- Stadium: Bills Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Seahawks
- This season, Seattle's games have gone over the point total in five out of seven opportunities.
- Seattle has a 2-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 2-1 overall in away games.
- Seattle has a 5-2 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Seahawks are 3-2 ATS when favored by 1.5 points or more.
- The Seahawks have put an average of 34.3 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 9.4 more than the 24.9 the Bills have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Seattle is 4-0 and 4-0 against the spread.
- When the Buffalo defense allows 24.9 points or fewer this year, the Bills have accumulated a 4-0 overall record and a 2-2 record against the spread.
Betting on the Bills
- Buffalo has compiled a losing 3-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Bills have a losing ATS record of 3-4 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Buffalo's games have hit the over in six out of eight opportunities this season (75%).
- The Bills have averaged 3.6 fewer points per game this season (24.8) than the Seahawks have allowed (28.4).
- Buffalo is 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread when they score at least 24.8 points this season.
- Seattle is 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 28.4 points.
- Buffalo's record against the spread in home games this year is an even 2-2, and its record at home overall is 3-1.
Bettting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average total the Seahawks have had set in games this year is 7.7 more points than this outing's point total.
- The average point total for the Bills this season is 5.4 points less than this game's over/under.
- The Seahawks and their opponents have scored at least 55.0 points -- this matchup's point total -- in five of seven games (71.4%) this year.
- Buffalo and its opponents have added up to score more than 55.0 points in 37.5% of their games this year (three of eight chances).
- The two teams average a combined 4.1 more points per game (59.1) than this game's over/under of 55.0 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.7 fewer points per game (53.3) than this matchup's total of 55.0 points.
Seahawks Key Players
- Russell Wilson has thrown for 2,151 yards (307.3 ypg) to lead Seattle, completing 71.5% of his passes and collecting touchdown 26 passes and six interceptions over the course of seven games this season. He's also one of the team's top rushing options with 260 yards (37.1 ypg) on 35 carries.
- Chris Carson has carried the ball 66 times for a team-high 323 yards (53.8 per game), with three touchdowns in six games this year. He's also tacked on 22 catches for 147 yards (24.5 per game) and three touchdowns.
- D.K. Metcalf's 680 receiving yards (97.1 yards per game) leads the team through seven games. He has 36 receptions on 59 targets with seven touchdowns.
- Tyler Lockett has put up a 575-yard season so far (82.1 yards per game) with seven touchdowns, reeling in 49 passes on 63 targets in seven games.
- David Moore's 16 catches have yielded 245 yards (35.0 ypg) and three touchdowns through seven games played. He's been targeted 20 times.
- Benson Mayowa has collected 2.0 sacks to pace the team through six games, while also picking up 2.0 TFL and 15 tackles.
- Bobby Wagner, Seattle's tackle leader, has 72 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and two sacks in seven games this year.
- Shaquill Griffin has a team-leading two interceptions to go along with 34 tackles and seven passes defended over six games.
Seahawks: Chris Carson: Out (Foot), Benson Mayowa: Out (Ankle), Carlos Hyde: Out (Hamstring), Mike Iupati: Out (Back), Shaquill Griffin: Out (Concussion), Ugo Amadi: Out (Hamstring)
Bills Key Players
- Josh Allen leads Buffalo with 2,174 passing yards (271.8 ypg) on 186-of-277 with 16 touchdowns against five interceptions over eight games this season. He also has 226 rushing yards (28.3 ypg) on 58 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- Devin Singletary's team-high 384 rushing yards (48.0 per game) have come on 93 carries, with one touchdown in eight games this year. He's also added 21 catches for 159 yards (19.9 per game).
- Stefon Diggs' team-high 695 receiving yards (86.9 yards per game) have come on 54 catches (and 79 targets) with three touchdownsthrough eight games.
- Cole Beasley has grabbed 41 passes (on 51 targets) for 494 yards (61.8 yards per game) and two touchdowns over eight games this year.
- John Brown's 29 targets have resulted in 15 catches for 215 yards (35.8 ypg) and two touchdowns through six games played.
- Mario Addison leads the team with 3.0 sacks. He's also the team's tackle leader, and has recorded 5.0 TFL and 16 tackles over the course of eight games.
- Jordan Poyer is the team's top-tackler through eight games this year. He's picked up 67 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and two sacks.
Bills: T.J. Yeldon: Out (Back), Matt Milano: Out (Pectoral), Cody Ford: Questionable (Knee), Vernon Butler: Questionable (Groin), Mitch Morse: Out (Concussion), Taiwan Jones: Out (Hamstring), Dawson Knox: Questionable (Calf), Darryl Johnson: Questionable (Knee), Josh Norman: Out (Hamstring)
This article powered by Data Skrive