The Seattle Seahawks (6-3) host the Arizona Cardinals (6-3) on Thursday, November 19, 2020 in matchup between NFC West opponents at CenturyLink Field. Arizona is a 3.0-point underdog. The over/under is set at 57.5. Place your wager with BetMGM sports betting on Seahawks vs Cardinals and other week 11 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Thursday, November 19, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX/NFL
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Stadium: CenturyLink Field
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Seahawks
- Seattle has a 3-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 4-0 overall in home games.
- Seattle has a 5-4 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Seahawks have an ATS record of 3-3 when projected as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- Most of Seattle’s games with a betting line — six out of nine opportunities — have surpassed the point total (66.7%).
- The Seahawks have put an average of 32.2 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 8.9 more than the 23.3 the Cardinals have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Seattle score at least 32.2 points this season, they are 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- Arizona is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 23.3 points.
Betting on the Cardinals
- Just five of Arizona’s nine games this year have gone over the point total (33.3% of its opportunities).
- Arizona has put together a 5-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals are just 2-4 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- Arizona has a 3-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 3-1 overall in away games.
- The Cardinals average points scored this season (29.6) and the Seahawks points allowed (29.6) are exactly the same.
- Arizona is 5-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread when they score at least 29.6 points this season.
- When Seattle allows opposing offenses to put 29.6 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-1 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The average total the Seahawks have had set in matchups this year is 4.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Cardinals this year is 4.6 points less than this game’s over/under.
- In 66.7% of their opportunities this season (six of nine chances), the Seahawks and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 57.5 points.
- In three of nine outings (33.3%) this year, Arizona has combined with its opponents to score at least 57.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.3 more points per game (61.8) than this game’s total of 57.5 points.
- The Seahawks and the Cardinals have seen their opponents average a combined 4.6 fewer points per game than the point total of 57.5 set for this game.
Seahawks Key Players
- Russell Wilson has thrown for 2,789 yards (309.9 ypg) to lead Seattle, completing 69.8% of his passes and recording touchdown 28 passes and 10 interceptions in nine games this season. He’s also one of the team’s top rushing options with 325 yards (36.1 ypg) on 45 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- In nine games this season, Travis Homer has rushed for 88 yards (9.8 per game) on 25 carries.
- D.K. Metcalf’s 816 receiving yards (90.7 yards per game) leads the team through nine games. He has 45 receptions on 72 targets with eight touchdowns.
- Tyler Lockett has recorded 681 yards (75.7 yards per game) and seven touchdowns, hauling in 58 passes on 79 targets over nine games this year.
- David Moore’s 22 receptions are good enough for 332 yards (36.9 ypg) and four touchdowns through nine games played. He’s been targeted 29 times.
- Jamal Adams has collected 5.5 sacks to lead the team through five games, while also picking up 6.0 TFL and 36 tackles.
- Bobby Wagner, Seattle’s top-tackler, has 85 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and three sacks in nine games this year.
- Quandre Diggs has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 40 tackles and three passes defended to his name over nine games.
Seahawks: No Injuries Listed
Cardinals Key Players
- Kyler Murray leads Arizona with 2,375 passing yards (263.9 ypg) on 212-of-311 with 17 touchdowns against eight interceptions over nine games this season. He also has 604 rushing yards (67.1 ypg) on 87 carries while scoring 10 touchdowns on the ground.
- In nine games this season, Murray has rushed for 604 yards (67.1 per game) on 87 carries with 10 touchdowns.
- DeAndre Hopkins’ team-leading 861 receiving yards (95.7 yards per game) have come on 67 catches (and 88 targets) with four touchdowns through nine games.
- Christian Kirk has hauled in 27 passes (on 46 targets) for 427 yards (53.4 yards per game) and six touchdowns in eight games this year.
- Larry Fitzgerald’s 47 targets have resulted in 35 receptions for 274 yards (30.4 ypg) through nine games played.
- Haason Reddick paces the team with 5.0 sacks through nine games, and also has 10.0 TFL and 34 tackles.
- Jordan Hicks is the team’s top-tackler through nine games this year. He’s totaled 74 tackles and 8.0 TFL.
Cardinals: No Injuries Listed