The Seattle Seahawks (0-0) play the Indianapolis Colts (0-0) on Sunday, September 12, 2021 at Lucas Oil Stadium. The line forecasts a close game, with the Seahawks favored by 2.5 points. The over/under is set at 48.5 in the contest. Click here to bet on Seattle vs Indianapolis and other NFL games with BetMGM.
Where to watch
- Game Day: Sunday, September 12, 2021
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Stadium: Lucas Oil Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Seahawks
- Seattle went 8-8-0 ATS last season.
- When playing as at least 2.5-point favorites last season, the Seahawks had an ATS record of 5-8.
- Seattle and its opponents combined to go over the point total seven out of 16 times last season.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Seahawks have an implied win probability of 57.4%.
- The Seahawks won 78.6% of the games last season they were the moneyline favorite (11-3).
- Seattle had a 9-4 record last year (winning 69.2% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -135 or shorter.
Betting on the Colts
- Indianapolis went 8-8-0 ATS last season.
- The Colts covered the spread when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity last season.
- Indianapolis and its opponents combined to go over the point total nine out of 16 times last year.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 46.5% chance of a victory for the Colts.
- The Colts lost the only game they played as the underdog last season.
- Last season, Indianapolis was at least a +115 underdog on the moneyline one time, losing that contest.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- Seattle's 17 games last season went over this contest's total of 48.5 points 11 times.
- Indianapolis and its opponents combined to score more than 48.5 points in nine of 17 games last season.
- The two teams combined to score 56.9 points per game last season, 8.4 more points than the total for this matchup.
- These two teams surrendered a combined 45.8 points per game last year, 2.7 fewer points than the over/under for this contest.
- The Seahawks had an average total of 51.3 in their outings last season, 2.8 more points than the over/under for this game.
- The average over/under for Colts matchups last year was 48.1, 0.4 fewer points than this game's total.
Seahawks Key Players
- Last year, Russell Wilson totaled 4,212 passing yards (263.3 yards per game) while going 384-for-558 (68.8% completion percentage) and throwing 40 touchdowns and 13 interceptions. He tacked on 513 rushing yards on 83 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 32.1 yards per game.
- Chris Carson rushed for 681 yards on 141 carries (42.6 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 17.9 receiving yards per game, grabbing 37 passes for 287 yards and four touchdowns.
- D.K. Metcalf reeled in 83 passes for 1,303 yards last season with 10 touchdowns. He was targeted 129 times and averaged 81.4 yards per game.
- Tyler Lockett's stat line last year showed 100 catches for 1,054 yards and 10 touchdowns. He put up 65.9 receiving yards per game and was targeted 132 times.
- Last year Gerald Everett caught 41 passes on 62 targets for 417 yards and one touchdown, averaging 26.1 receiving yards per game.
- Jamal Adams put together a strong body of work a year ago, notching 9.5 sacks, 14 TFL and 107 tackles.
- Bobby Wagner's 2020 campaign saw him total 195 tackles, 7.5 TFL, and three sacks.
- Last season, Quandre Diggs hauled in five interceptions and added 86 tackles and 10 passes defended.
Seahawks Injuries:Jamarco Jones: Questionable (Illness),Phillip Dorsett II: Questionable (Foot),Cedric Ogbuehi: Out (Pectoral)
Colts Key Players
- Carson Wentz recorded 2,620 passing yards (163.8 yards per game) with a 57.4% completion percentage last year (251-of-437), while throwing 16 touchdowns and 15 interceptions. He also added 276 rushing yards on 52 carries with five touchdowns, averaging 17.3 yards per game.
- Jonathan Taylor took 232 attempts for 1,169 rushing yards a season ago (73.1 yards per game) while scoring 11 touchdowns. He also caught 36 passes for 299 yards (18.7 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown through the air.
- Last year Nyheim Hines ran for 380 yards on 89 carries (23.8 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns. Hines also figured in the passing game, catching 63 passes for 482 (30.1 ypg) and four touchdowns.
- Last season Zach Pascal was targeted 71 times and amassed 44 catches for 629 yards (39.3 ypg) and scored five touchdowns.
- Michael Pittman Jr. also chipped in with 503 yards on 40 catches and one touchdown. He was targeted 61 times and averaged 38.7 receiving yards per game last year.
- DeForest Buckner showed out with an impressive stat line of 9.5 sacks, 13.5 TFL and 79 tackles.
- Darius Leonard racked up 178 tackles, 9.5 TFL, and three sacks over his 2020 campaign.
- Last season Kenny Moore II hauled in four interceptions and added 92 tackles, four TFL, two sacks, and 13 passes defended.
Colts Injuries:Julian Blackmon: Out (Knee),Matthew Adams: Questionable (Ankle)
This article powered by Data Skrive.