The Philadelphia Eagles (3-6-1) are 6.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Monday, November 30, 2020 against the Seattle Seahawks (7-3). An over/under of 48.5 is set for the contest. Bet with BetMGM’s online sportsbook on Seahawks vs Eagles and other week 12 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Monday, November 30, 2020
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Stadium: Lincoln Financial Field
BetMGM NFL betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Seahawks
- Seattle has a 6-4 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Seahawks are just 0-1 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, Seattle’s games have gone over the point total in six out of 10 opportunities.
- The Seahawks have put an average of 31.8 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 6.4 more than the 25.4 the Eagles have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Seattle score at least 31.8 points this season, they are 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When the Philadelphia defense allows 25.4 points or fewer this year, the Eagles have put together a 3-1-1 overall record and a 2-3 record against the spread.
- Seattle’s record against the spread in away games this year is just 2-3, and its record on the road overall is 2-3.
Betting on the Eagles
- Just six of Philadelphia’s 10 games this year have gone over the point total (40% of its outings).
- Philadelphia has compiled a losing 3-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are 1-0 ATS when an underdog by at least 6.5 points.
- The Eagles have averaged 6.7 fewer points per game this season (22) than the Seahawks have allowed (28.7).
- Philadelphia is 3-2-1 overall and 3-3 against the spread when they score at least 22 points this season.
- When Seattle allows opposing offenses to put 28.7 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 5-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- Philadelphia is just 2-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-2-1 overall at home.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The average total the Seahawks have had set in matchups this year is 12.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Eagles this season is 1.1 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- The Seahawks and their opponents have combined for 48.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 10 opportunities (90%) this season.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to score more than 48.5 points in 30% of their games this season (three of 10 chances).
- The Seahawks and the Eagles combine to average 5.3 more points per game than the over/under of 48.5 set for this game.
- The Seahawks and the Eagles have seen their opponents average a combined 5.6 more points per game than the over/under of 48.5 set in this game.
Seahawks Key Players
- Russell Wilson has been a dual threat to lead Seattle in both passing and rushing. He has 2,986 passing yards (298.6 ypg), completing 70.7% of his passes and recording touchdown 30 passes and 10 interceptions in 10 games this season. He’s rushed for 367 yards (36.7 ypg) on 55 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- In six games this season, Chris Carson has piled up 323 yards (53.8 per game) on 66 attempts with three touchdowns, while also catching 22 passes for 147 yards (24.5 per game) and three touchdowns.
- D.K. Metcalf’s team-leading 862 receiving yards (86.2 yards per game) have come on 48 catches (and 77 targets) with nine touchdowns through 10 games.
- Tyler Lockett has collected 748 yards (74.8 yards per game) and eight touchdowns, hauling in 67 passes on 88 targets in 10 games this year.
- David Moore’s 31 targets have resulted in 24 catches for 337 yards (33.7 ypg) and four touchdowns through 10 games played.
- Jamal Adams has racked up 5.5 sacks to lead the team through six games, while also recording 6.0 TFL and 39 tackles.
- Bobby Wagner, Seattle’s top-tackler, has 94 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and three sacks in 10 games this year.
- Quandre Diggs has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 41 tackles and five passes defended to his name over 10 games.
Jordan Simmons: Questionable (Calf),
Freddie Swain: Questionable (Foot),
Brandon Shell: Out (Ankle),
David Moore: Questionable (Hip),
Travis Homer: Out (Wrist),
D.J. Reed Jr.: Questionable (Foot),
Kyle Fuller: Questionable (Ankle)
Eagles Key Players
- Carson Wentz leads Philadelphia with 2,326 passing yards (232.6 ypg) on 220-of-377 with 14 touchdowns against 14 interceptions in 10 games this season. He also has 216 rushing yards (21.6 ypg) on 44 carries while scoring five touchdowns on the ground.
- In 10 games this season, Boston Scott has piled up 270 yards (27.0 per game) on 56 attempts with one touchdown.
- Travis Fulgham’s 451 receiving yards paces all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 56 times and has registered 31 catches and four touchdowns through seven games (averaging 64.4 yards per game).
- Richard Rodgers has put together a 292-yard season so far (29.2 yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 21 passes on 25 targets over 10 games.
- Greg Ward’s 40 receptions (on 55 targets) have netted him 291 yards (29.1 ypg) and three touchdowns through 10 games played.
- Brandon Graham paces, the team’s tackle and sacks leader, has amassed 7.0 sacks, 11.0 TFL and 33 tackles over the course of 10 games.
- Alex Singleton, Philadelphia’s tackle leader, has 54 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception in 10 games this year.
- Singleton has picked off a team-high one pass. He also has 54 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and one pass defended to his name over 10 games.
Iosua Opeta: Out (Back),
Lane Johnson: Out (Ankle),
Jason Peters: Questionable (Toe),
Rudy Ford: Out (Hamstring)