The best team in the NFC West, the Seattle Seahawks (8-3), are big, 11.0-point favorites against the NFC East-leading New York Giants (4-7) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Lumen Field. An over/under of 47.0 is set in the game. Place your wager with BetMGM's online sportsbook on Seahawks vs Giants and other week 13 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 6, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Stadium: Lumen Field
Online Betting with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Seahawks
- Seattle is 4-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 5-0 overall at home.
- Seattle has a 6-5 record against the spread this year.
- The majority of Seattle's games with a betting line -- six out of 11 opportunities -- have surpassed the point total (54.5%).
- The Seahawks have put an average of 31 points per game on the scoreboard this season, eight more than the 23 the Giants have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Seattle score at least 31 points this season, they are 5-2 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- When the New York defense allows 23 points or fewer this year, the Giants have put together a 4-3 overall record and a 5-2 record against the spread.
Betting on the Giants
- New York has put together a 7-4 record against the spread this season.
- Just seven of New York's 11 games this year have gone over the point total (27.3% of its opportunities).
- The Giants have averaged 8.1 fewer points per game this season (19.5) than the Seahawks have allowed (27.6).
- In games where New York scores at least 19.5 points this season, they are 3-3 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Seattle is 6-1 overall and 4-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.6 points.
- New York has a 5-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 2-4 overall in away games.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Seahawks and their opponents have put up at least 47.0 points -- this matchup's over/under -- in nine of 11 games (81.8%) this year.
- The Giants and their opponents have added up to score more than 47.0 points in 18.2% of their matchups this season (two of 11 opportunities).
- The Seahawks and the Giants combine to average 3.5 more points per game than the over/under of 47.0 set for this matchup.
- The Seahawks and the Giants have seen their opponents average a combined 3.6 more points per game than the over/under of 47.0 set for this game.
- The average total the Seahawks have had set in games this season is 11.6 more points than this outing's point total.
- The average point total for the Giants this year is 4.5 points less than this game's over/under.
Seahawks Key Players
- Russell Wilson has thrown for 3,216 yards (292.4 ypg) to lead Seattle, completing 70.7% of his passes and recording touchdown 31 passes and 10 interceptions in 11 games this season. He's also one of the team's top rushing options with 379 yards (34.5 ypg) on 61 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- In seven games this season, Chris Carson has rushed for 364 yards (52.0 per game) on 74 carries with four touchdowns, while also catching 24 passes for 165 yards (23.6 per game) and three touchdowns.
- D.K. Metcalf's 1,039 receiving yards (94.5 yards per game) leads the team through 11 games. He has 58 catches on 90 targets with nine touchdowns.
- Tyler Lockett has recorded 771 yards (70.1 yards per game) and eight touchdowns, reeling in 70 passes on 92 targets over 11 games this year.
- David Moore's 34 targets have resulted in 27 receptions for 331 yards (30.1 ypg) and five touchdowns through 11 games played.
- Jamal Adams has racked up 6.5 sacks to lead the team through seven games, while also recording 7.0 TFL and 48 tackles.
- Bobby Wagner is the team's leading tackler through 11 games this year. He's collected 99 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and three sacks.
- Quandre Diggs has a team-leading three interceptions to go along with 44 tackles and six passes defended over 11 games.
Seahawks: Brandon Shell: Doubtful (Ankle), Kyle Fuller: Questionable (Ankle), Travis Homer: Doubtful (Wrist), Carlos Hyde: Questionable (Toe), Carlos Dunlap: Questionable (Foot), Damien Lewis: Questionable (Groin), Tre Flowers: Doubtful (Hamstring), Cedric Ogbuehi: Questionable (Calf)
Giants Key Players
- Daniel Jones has been a dual threat to lead New York in both passing and rushing. He has 2,335 passing yards (212.3 ypg), completing 63.2% of his passes and collecting touchdown eight passes and nine interceptions in 11 games this season. He's rushed for 403 yards (36.6 ypg) on 55 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- In 10 games this season, Wayne Gallman has piled up 369 yards (36.9 per game) on 93 attempts with six touchdowns.
- Darius Slayton's team-high 584 receiving yards (53.1 yards per game) have come on 38 catches (and 67 targets) with three touchdowns through 11 games.
- Evan Engram has put up a 476-yard season so far (43.3 yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in 44 passes on 76 targets over 11 games.
- Sterling Shepard's 41 grabs (on 50 targets) have netted him 359 yards (51.3 ypg) and one touchdown through seven games played.
- Leonard Williams paces the team with 6.0 sacks. He's also the team's tackle leader, and has recorded 8.0 TFL and 35 tackles over the course of 11 games.
- Blake Martinez is the team's leading tackler through 11 games this year. He's amassed 100 tackles, 6.0 TFL, two sacks, and one interception.
Giants: Daniel Jones: Doubtful (Hamstring), David Mayo: Questionable (Knee)