The New York Jets (0-12) are a heavy underdog by 15.0 points as they look to stop a 12-game skid in a matchup with the Seattle Seahawks (8-4) on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at Lumen Field. The game has an over/under of 47.5. Place your wager with the best online sportsbook on Seahawks vs Jets and other week 14 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 13, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Stadium: Lumen Field
NFL Bets from BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Seahawks
- This year, Seattle has assembled a 6-6 record against the spread.
- This season, Seattle’s games have gone above the point total in six out of 12 opportunities (50%).
- The Seahawks average points scored this season (29.4) and the Jets points allowed (29.4) are exactly the same.
- In games where Seattle score at least 29.4 points this season, they are 5-2 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- When the New York defense allows 29.4 points or fewer this year, the Jets have put together a 0-4 overall record and a 1-3 record against the spread.
- Seattle is 4-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 5-1 overall at home.
Betting on the Jets
- Half of New York’s games this year — six out of 12 — have gone over the point total.
- New York has compiled a losing 4-8 record against the spread this season.
- The Jets have averaged 11.8 fewer points per game this season (15) than the Seahawks have allowed (26.8).
- New York is 0-5 overall and 3-2 against the spread when they score at least 15 points this season.
- When Seattle allows opposing offenses to put 26.8 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 5-2 overall and 3-4 against the spread.
- New York’s record against the spread in away games this year is just 1-4, and its record on the road overall is 0-5.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The Seahawks and their opponents have put up at least 47.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 12 games (75%) this season.
- The Jets have played in four games this season (out of 12 total matchups — 33.3% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 47.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 44.4 points per game, 3.1 fewer points than the total of 47.5 set for this matchup.
- The Seahawks and the Jets have seen their opponents average a combined 8.7 more points per game than the point total of 47.5 set in this game.
- The average over/under the Seahawks have had set in matchups this year is 8.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Jets games this year is 3.1 less points than the point total of 47.5 for this outing.
Seahawks Key Players
- Russell Wilson has thrown for 3,479 yards (289.9 ypg) to lead Seattle, completing 70% of his passes and tossing touchdown 32 passes and 11 interceptions in 12 games this season. He’s also one of the team’s top rushing options with 424 yards (35.3 ypg) on 68 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Chris Carson has carried the ball 87 times for a team-high 429 yards (53.6 per game), with four touchdowns in eight games this year. He’s also tacked on 27 catches for 210 yards (26.3 per game) and four touchdowns.
- D.K. Metcalf’s 1,119 receiving yards (93.3 yards per game) leads the team through 12 games. He has 63 receptions on 98 targets with nine touchdowns.
- Tyler Lockett has totaled 834 yards (69.5 yards per game) and eight touchdowns, hauling in 76 passes on 101 targets over 12 games this year.
- David Moore’s 36 targets have resulted in 28 grabs for 337 yards (28.1 ypg) and five touchdowns through 12 games played.
- Jamal Adams has collected 7.5 sacks to pace the team through eight games, while also picking up 8.0 TFL and 59 tackles.
- Bobby Wagner, Seattle’s top-tackler, has 105 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and three sacks in 12 games this year.
- Quandre Diggs has picked off a team-high four passes. He also has 47 tackles and eight passes defended to his name over 12 games.
Cedric Ogbuehi: Questionable (Calf),
Ryan Neal: Questionable (Hip),
Carlos Dunlap: Questionable (Foot),
Jamarco Jones: Out (Groin),
Phil Haynes: Questionable (Hip),
Travis Homer: Doubtful (Knee)
Jets Key Players
- Sam Darnold leads New York with 1,428 passing yards (178.5 ypg) on 142-of-241 with five touchdowns against nine interceptions over eight games this season. He also has 173 rushing yards (21.6 ypg) on 23 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Frank Gore’s team-high 523 rushing yards (43.6 per game) have come on 142 carries, with one touchdown in 12 games this year.
- Jamison Crowder’s team-leading 503 receiving yards (62.9 yards per game) have come on 40 catches (and 63 targets) with five touchdowns through eight games.
- Breshad Perriman has put up a 374-yard season so far (46.8 yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 23 passes on 40 targets over eight games.
- Braxton Berrios’ 26 grabs (on 41 targets) have netted him 256 yards (21.3 ypg) and two touchdowns through 12 games played.
- Quinnen Williams has 6.0 sacks to pace the team through 11 games, and also has 9.0 TFL and 45 tackles.
- Neville Hewitt, New York’s top-tackler, has 101 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and two sacks in 12 games this year.
Ashtyn Davis: Out (Foot),
Frank Gore: Questionable (Concussion),
Denzel Mims: Out (Not Injury Related),
Jordan Jenkins: Out (Shoulder),
Pat Elflein: Questionable (Shoulder),
Bennett Jackson Jr.: Out (Hamstring),
Jamison Crowder: Questionable (Calf),
Greg Van Roten: Out (Toe)