Oddsmakers project a close game when the Seattle Seahawks (10-4) host the Los Angeles Rams (9-5) on Sunday, December 27, 2020 in a matchup between NFC West rivals at Lumen Field. Seattle is favored by 1.0 point. The over/under is set at 47.5. Bet with BetMGM sports betting on Seahawks vs Rams and other week 16 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 27, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Stadium: Lumen Field
BetMGM NFL betting lines
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Seahawks
- Seattle has played in only six games that have gone above the point total (42.9% of its opportunities).
- Seattle has a 5-2 record against the spread at home this year, and is 6-1 overall in home games.
- This year, Seattle is only 7-7 against the spread.
- This season, the Seahawks are 6-6 ATS when projected as at least 1.0-point favorites.
- The Seahawks have put an average of 29.5 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 10.3 more than the 19.2 the Rams have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Seattle is 6-2 and 6-2 against the spread.
- When the Los Angeles defense allows 19.2 points or fewer this year, the Rams have pieced together a 7-0 overall record and a 6-1 record against the spread.
Betting on the Rams
- Just 10 of Los Angeles' 14 games this year have gone over the point total (28.6% of its outings).
- Los Angeles has put together an 8-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Rams are 6-5 ATS when an underdog by at least 1.0 point.
- The Rams average points scored this season (24.6) and the Seahawks points allowed (24.2) are within 0.4 points of each other.
- Los Angeles is 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread when they score at least 24.6 points this season.
- When Seattle allows opposing offenses to put 24.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 5-2 overall and 3-4 against the spread.
- Los Angeles has a 4-3 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-3 overall in away games.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Seahawks and their opponents have combined for 47.5 points -- this matchup's over/under -- in nine of 14 games (64.3%) this season.
- In four of 14 opportunities (28.6%) this season, Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to score at least 47.5 points.
- The Seahawks and the Rams combine to average 6.6 more points per game than the over/under of 47.5 set for this matchup.
- The Seahawks and the Rams have seen their opponents average a combined 4.1 less points per game than the over/under of 47.5 set for this outing.
- The average total the Seahawks have had set in games this year is 6.2 more points than this outing's point total.
- The average total in Rams games this year is 3.6 less points than the point total of 47.5 in this outing.
Seahawks Key Players
- Russell Wilson has been a dual threat to lead Seattle in both passing and rushing. He has 3,806 passing yards (271.9 ypg), completing 70.2% of his passes and recording touchdown 37 passes and 13 interceptions over the course of 14 games this season. He's rushed for 475 yards (33.9 ypg) on 75 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Chris Carson's team-high 568 rushing yards (56.8 per game) have come on 114 carries, with five touchdowns in 10 games this year. He's also tacked on 32 catches for 238 yards (23.8 per game) and four touchdowns.
- D.K. Metcalf's team-leading 1,223 receiving yards (87.4 yards per game) have come on 74 receptions (and 112 targets) with 10 touchdowns through 14 games.
- Tyler Lockett has racked up 920 yards (65.7 yards per game) and eight touchdowns, hauling in 85 passes on 113 targets in 14 games this year.
- David Moore's 33 grabs have yielded 367 yards (26.2 ypg) and six touchdowns through 14 games played. He's been targeted 45 times.
- Jamal Adams has collected 9.5 sacks to lead the team through 10 games, while also recording 10.0 TFL and 73 tackles.
- Bobby Wagner is the team's tackle leader through 14 games this year. He's picked up 124 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and three sacks.
- Quandre Diggs has a team-leading four interceptions to go along with 52 tackles and nine passes defended over 14 games.
Seahawks:Brandon Shell: Questionable (Ankle),Mike Iupati: Doubtful (Neck),DeeJay Dallas: Out (Ankle),Damarious Randall: Questionable (Foot)
Rams Key Players
- Jared Goff leads Los Angeles with 3,717 passing yards (265.5 ypg) on 346-of-509 with 20 touchdowns against 12 interceptions over the course of 14 games this season. He also has 76 rushing yards (5.4 ypg) on 44 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- The team's top rusher, Cam Akers, has carried the ball 124 times for 591 yards (49.3 per game), with two touchdowns in 12 games this year.
- Cooper Kupp's team-high 908 receiving yards (64.9 yards per game) have come on 84 catches (and 116 targets) with three touchdowns through 14 games.
- Robert Woods has grabbed 82 passes (on 114 targets) for 851 yards (60.8 yards per game) and six touchdowns in 14 games this year.
- Josh Reynolds' 42 grabs (on 65 targets) have netted him 524 yards (37.4 ypg) and two touchdowns through 14 games played.
- Aaron Donald leads, the team's sack and tackle leader, has racked up 12.5 sacks, 11.0 TFL and 39 tackles over the course of 14 games.
- John Johnson is the team's leading tackler through 14 games this year. He's totaled 92 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception.
- Darious Williams leads the team with four interceptions, while also putting up 33 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 13 passes defended over 14 games.
Rams:Cam Akers: Out (Ankle)