Oddsmakers expect the Washington Football Team (6-7) to put up a fight in their attempt to continue their four-game winning streak, as they are just 6.5-point underdogs in a matchup against the Seattle Seahawks (9-4) on Sunday, December 20, 2020 at FedExField. The point total is set at 43.5 for the outing. Make a pick with the best online sportsbook on Seahawks vs Football Team and other week 15 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 20, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Landover, MD
- Stadium: FedExField
BetMGM NFL betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Seahawks
- Seattle has compiled a 7-6 record against the spread this season.
- Seattle has a losing ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Seattle's games have gone under the point total in seven out of 13 outings this season (53.8%).
- This year, Seattle scores nine more points per game (30.2) than Washington surrenders (21.2).
- Seattle is 6-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall a season ago when the team scores at least 30.2 points.
- When Washington gives up no more than 22.1 points, it has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall.
- Seattle has just a 2-4 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 3-3 overall in away games.
Betting on Washington
- Washington has compiled a 7-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- Just seven of Washington's 13 games this year have gone over the point total (38.5% of its outings).
- Washington racks up 22.1 points per game, comparable to the 24.9 per contest Seattle allows.
- Washington is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall in games when it puts up at least 22.1 points.
- This season, Seattle has a 6-2 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 30.2 or fewer points.
- Washington is 3-2-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 3-3 overall at home.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- Nine of Seattle's games have gone over 43.5 points this season (69.2% of matchups).
- Six of Washington's games have gone over 43.5 points this year (46.2% of matchups).
- These teams rack up a combined 52.3 points per game, 8.8 more points than this matchup's point total.
- Combined, these teams give up 46.1 points per game, 2.6 more points than this matchup's total.
- Seattle has an average point total of 55.2 in its outings this year, 11.7 more points than this game's over/under.
- Washington has a 43.2-point average over/under in its contests this season, 0.3 fewer points than this game's point total.
Seahawks Key Players
- Russell Wilson has thrown for 3,685 yards (283.5 ypg) to lead Seattle, completing 70.4% of his passes and recording touchdown 36 passes and 12 interceptions over 13 games this season. He's also one of the team's top rushing options with 423 yards (32.5 ypg) on 69 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Chris Carson has carried the ball 99 times for a team-high 505 yards (56.1 per game), with five touchdowns in nine games this year. He's also tacked on 30 catches for 232 yards (25.8 per game) and four touchdowns.
- D.K. Metcalf's team-leading 1,180 receiving yards (90.8 yards per game) have come on 69 receptions (and 106 targets) with 10 touchdowns through 13 games.
- Tyler Lockett has put up an 886-yard season so far (68.2 yards per game) with eight touchdowns, reeling in 81 passes on 106 targets in 13 games.
- David Moore's 41 targets have resulted in 31 receptions for 357 yards (27.5 ypg) and six touchdowns through 13 games played.
- Jamal Adams has 8.5 sacks to pace the team through nine games, and also has 9.0 TFL and 64 tackles.
- Bobby Wagner, Seattle's tackle leader, has 111 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and three sacks in 13 games this year.
- Quandre Diggs has a team-high four interceptions to go along with 48 tackles and eight passes defended over 13 games.
Seahawks:Jayson Stanley: Questionable (Shoulder),Damarious Randall: Questionable (Foot),Jamarco Jones: Out (Groin),Carlos Dunlap: Questionable (Foot),Brandon Shell: Questionable (Ankle),Phil Haynes: Out (Groin),Travis Homer: Out (Knee)
Washington Key Players
- Alex Smith has been a dual threat to lead Washington in both passing and rushing. He has 1,420 passing yards (202.9 ypg), completing 66.4% of his passes and collecting touchdown four passes and six interceptions in seven games this season. He's rushed for 3 yards (0.4 ypg) on nine carries.
- The team's top rusher, Antonio Gibson, has carried the ball 141 times for 659 yards (54.9 per game), with 11 touchdowns in 12 games this year. He's also caught 32 passes for 233 yards (19.4 per game).
- Terry McLaurin's 1,001 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 114 times and has totaled 73 receptions and three touchdowns through 13 games (averaging 77.0 yards per game).
- Logan Thomas has put together a 469-yard season so far (36.1 yards per game) with five touchdowns, hauling in 49 passes on 77 targets in 13 games.
- J.D. McKissic's 82 targets have resulted in 58 catches for 426 yards (32.8 ypg) through 13 games played.
- Montez Sweat leads, the team's tackle and sacks leader, has recorded 7.0 sacks, 10.0 TFL, 37 tackles, and one interception over the course of 13 games.
- Jon Bostic, Washington's tackle leader, has 97 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and one interception in 13 games this year.
- Kendall Fuller leads the team with four interceptions, while also recording 35 tackles and eight passes defended over 11 games.
Washington:Kevin Pierre-Louis: Out (Ankle),Alex Smith: Out (Calf),Cole Holcomb: Out (Concussion),Antonio Gibson: Doubtful (Toe)