- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Spurs vs Clippers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Spurs & Clippers players that may affect player prop bets
The San Antonio Spurs visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the LA Clippers on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:30pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Spurs vs. Clippers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Zach Collins has hit the Blocks Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.70 Units / 80% ROI)
- Jakob Poeltl has hit the Assists Under in 9 of his last 10 away games (+8.15 Units / 52% ROI)
- Romeo Langford has hit the Steals Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 77% ROI)
- Romeo Langford has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+7.80 Units / 57% ROI)
- Tre Jones has hit the Steals Over in 6 of his last 8 away games (+6.65 Units / 83% ROI)
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Steals Under in 29 of his last 43 games at home (+7.95 Units / 13% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Rebounds Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.60 Units / 75% ROI)
- Kawhi Leonard has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.50 Units / 50% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.30 Units / 54% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.15 Units / 56% ROI)
Bet now on Clippers vs Spurs and all NBA games with BetMGM
LA Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Devin Vassell (Spurs): The Spurs announced that Vassell is out indefinitely as he recovers from left knee surgery.
- Romeo Langford (Spurs): Langford did not play in Wednesday’s (Jan. 25) game against Lakers.
- Marcus Morris Sr. (Clippers): Morris Sr. is questionable for Thursday’s (Jan.26) game against San Antonio.
- John Wall (Clippers): The Clippers announced Wall has an abdominal strain and will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Luke Kennard (Clippers): Kennard is questionable for Thursday’s (Jan.26) game against San Antonio.
Spurs vs Clippers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|San Antonio Spurs||+12.5 -110||O 233.5 -110||+550|
|LA Clippers||-12.5 -110||U 233.5 -110||-800|
The Clippers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -12.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.