- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Spurs vs Lakers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Spurs & Lakers players that may affect player prop bets
The San Antonio Spurs visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the Los Angeles Lakers on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:30pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Spurs vs. Lakers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jakob Poeltl has hit the Assists Under in his last 9 away games (+9.40 Units / 65% ROI)
- Zach Collins has hit the Blocks Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.70 Units / 80% ROI)
- Romeo Langford has hit the Steals Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 77% ROI)
- Romeo Langford has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+7.80 Units / 57% ROI)
- Josh Richardson has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.20 Units / 45% ROI)
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 20 games at home (+10.45 Units / 41% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 30 games (+10.30 Units / 32% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 15 games at home (+9.50 Units / 30% ROI)
- Patrick Beverley has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+8.05 Units / 36% ROI)
- Thomas Bryant has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 15 games (+7.00 Units / 27% ROI)
Bet now on Lakers vs Spurs and all NBA games with BetMGM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. San Antonio Spurs Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Devin Vassell (Spurs): The Spurs announced that Vassell is out indefinitely as he recovers from left knee surgery.
- Romeo Langford (Spurs): Langford is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan. 25) game against Lakers.
- Austin Reaves (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Reaves will be re-evaluated in two weeks as he deals with a left hamstring strain.
- Lonnie Walker IV (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Walker IV will be re-evaluated in two weeks as he deals with left knee tendinitis.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is expected to return to the lineup for Wednesday’s (Jan. 25) game against San Antonio, according to Dave McMenamin of ESPN.
Spurs vs Lakers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|San Antonio Spurs||+6.5 -110||O 243.5 -110||+200|
|Los Angeles Lakers||-6.5 -110||U 243.5 -110||-250|
The Lakers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.