- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Spurs vs Trail Blazers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Spurs & Trail Blazers players that may affect player prop bets
The San Antonio Spurs visit Moda Center to take on the Portland Trail Blazers on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Portland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Spurs vs. Trail Blazers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Josh Richardson has hit the Steals Over in his last 9 games (+9.00 Units / 64% ROI)
- Jakob Poeltl has hit the Assists Under in his last 8 away games (+8.40 Units / 63% ROI)
- Zach Collins has hit the Blocks Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.70 Units / 79% ROI)
- Romeo Langford has hit the Steals Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 78% ROI)
- Jeremy Sochan has hit the Blocks Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 58% ROI)
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Blocks Over in 16 of his last 20 games (+11.85 Units / 48% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 20 games (+10.85 Units / 37% ROI)
- Jerami Grant has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.55 Units / 56% ROI)
- Jerami Grant has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 18 games at home (+6.95 Units / 29% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 22 games (+6.25 Units / 27% ROI)
Bet now on Trail Blazers vs Spurs and all NBA games with BetMGM
Portland Trail Blazers vs. San Antonio Spurs Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Devin Vassell (Spurs): The Spurs announced that Vassell is out indefinitely as he recovers from left knee surgery.
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): The Trail Blazers announced that Winslow’s return has been pushed back at least two weeks.
Spurs vs Trail Blazers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|San Antonio Spurs||+8.5 -115||O 240.5 -115||+260|
|Portland Trail Blazers||-8.5 -105||U 240.5 -115||-350|
The Trail Blazers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.