Oddsmakers give the Pittsburgh Steelers (8-0) the edge when they host the Cincinnati Bengals (2-5-1) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 in a matchup between AFC North rivals at Heinz Field. Pittsburgh is favored by a touchdown. An over/under of 46.0 is set in the contest. Place your wager with the best online sportsbook on Steelers vs Bengals and other week 10 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 15, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Stadium: Heinz Field
Online Betting with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Steelers
- This season, Pittsburgh's games have gone over the point total in five out of eight opportunities.
- Pittsburgh has a 3-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 4-0 overall in home games.
- Pittsburgh has a 6-2 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Steelers have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 7.0-point favorites.
- The Bengals defense has allowed 26.8 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 29.4 the Steelers have scored.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Pittsburgh is 2-0 and 2-0 against the spread.
- When the Cincinnati defense allows 26.8 points or fewer this year, the Bengals have accumulated a 2-1-1 overall record and a 3-1 record against the spread.
Betting on the Bengals
- Cincinnati has a 6-2 record against the spread.
- Cincinnati's games have hit the over in five out of eight opportunities this season (62.5%).
- The Bengals, on average, score 4.1 more points per game this season (24.2) than the Steelers allow (20.1).
- Cincinnati is 2-3 overall and 5-0 against the spread when they score at least 24.2 points this season.
- When Pittsburgh allows opposing offenses to put 20.1 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Cincinnati has a 3-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 0-3-1 overall in away games.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Steelers and their opponents have scored more than this matchup's point total (46.0 points) in 62.5% of their outings this season (five of eight opportunities).
- The Bengals have played in six games this season (out of eight total matchups -- 75% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 46.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 7.6 more points per game (53.6) than this game's total of 46.0 points.
- The Steelers and the Bengals have seen their opponents average a combined 0.9 more points per game than the point total of 46.0 set for this outing.
- The average total the Steelers have had set in matchups this year is 3.5 more points than this outing's point total.
- The average point total for the Bengals this season is 5.0 points higher than this game's over/under.
Steelers Key Players
- Ben Roethlisberger has 1,934 passing yards (241.8 ypg) to lead Pittsburgh, completing 68.1% of his passes and tossing touchdown 18 passes and four interceptions over the course of eight games this season.
- James Conner's team-high 520 rushing yards (65.0 per game) have come on 119 carries, with five touchdowns in eight games this year. He's also tacked on 20 catches for 123 yards (15.4 per game).
- In eight games this season, Benny Snell Jr. has collected 168 yards (21.0 per game) on 47 attempts with two touchdowns.
- Chase Claypool's 444 receiving yards (55.5 yards per game) leads the team through eight games. He has 31 receptions on 47 targets with five touchdowns.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster has put up a 439-yard season so far (54.9 yards per game) with four touchdowns, reeling in 45 passes on 57 targets in eight games.
- Diontae Johnson's 31 receptions are good enough for 310 yards (44.3 ypg) and three touchdowns through seven games played. He's been targeted 54 times.
- T.J. Watt has collected 7.0 sacks to pace the team through eight games, while also recording 12.0 TFL, 26 tackles, and one interception.
- Avery Williamson, Pittsburgh's top-tackler, has 59 tackles and one interception in seven games this year.
- Steven Nelson has picked off a team-high two passes. He also has 27 tackles and three passes defended to his name over eight games.
Steelers:Isaiah Buggs: Questionable (Ankle),Mike Hilton: Questionable (Shoulder),Kevin Dotson: Questionable (Illness),Anthony McFarland: Questionable (Illness)
Bengals Key Players
- Joe Burrow has 2,272 passing yards (284.0 ypg) to lead Cincinnati, completing 67% of his passes and throwing touchdown 11 passes and five interceptions over the course of eight games this season. He's also chipped in on the ground with 130 rushing yards (16.3 ypg) on 35 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Joe Mixon, has carried the ball 119 times for 428 yards (71.3 per game), with three touchdowns in six games this year. He's also caught 21 passes for 138 yards (23.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- In eight games this season, Giovani Bernard has rushed for 143 yards (17.9 per game) on 40 carries with two touchdowns, while also catching 24 passes for 190 yards (23.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Tyler Boyd's 584 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 68 times and has collected 54 receptions and three touchdowns through eight games (averaging 73.0 yards per game).
- Tee Higgins has put up a 488-yard season so far (61.0 yards per game) with three touchdowns, hauling in 33 passes on 52 targets over eight games.
- A.J. Green's 63 targets have resulted in 31 grabs for 316 yards (39.5 ypg) through eight games played.
- Carl Lawson paces, the team's sack and tackle leader, has amassed 3.5 sacks, 2.0 TFL and 20 tackles over the course of eight games.
- Jessie Bates III is the team's top-tackler through eight games this year. He's amassed 58 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two interceptions.
- Logan Wilson has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 16 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and two passes defended to his name over seven games.
Bengals:Jonah Williams: Questionable (Stinger),Joe Mixon: Doubtful (Foot),Geno Atkins: Out (Not Injury Related),John Ross: Out (Foot),LeShaun Sims: Out (Concussion),Bobby Hart: Out (Knee),Darius Phillips: Out (Groin)