The Cincinnati Bengals (2-10-1) are two-touchdown underdogs in a road AFC North matchup with the Pittsburgh Steelers (11-2) on Monday, December 21, 2020 Paul Brown Stadium. An over/under of 40.5 is set for the contest. Make a pick with BetMGM's online sportsbook on Steelers vs Bengals and other week 15 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Monday, December 21, 2020
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Cincinnati, OH
- Stadium: Paul Brown Stadium
Online Betting with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Steelers
- This season, less than 50% of Pittsburgh's games with a betting line -- six out of 13 opportunities -- have gone over the point total.
- Pittsburgh's record against the spread in away games this year is 4-2, and its record on the road overall is 5-1.
- Pittsburgh has an 8-5 record against the spread this year.
- The Bengals defense has allowed 26 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 26.8 the Steelers have scored.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Pittsburgh is 7-0 and 7-0 against the spread.
- When the Cincinnati defense allows 26 points or fewer this year, the Bengals have pieced together a 2-4-1 overall record and a 4-3 record against the spread.
Betting on the Bengals
- Cincinnati has put together a 7-6 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Cincinnati's games this year -- seven out of 13 -- have failed to go over the point total (53.8%).
- The Bengals average points scored this season (18.8) and the Steelers points allowed (18.2) are within 0.6 points of each other.
- Cincinnati is 2-3-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread when they score at least 18.8 points this season.
- When Pittsburgh allows opposing offenses to put 18.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- Cincinnati has a 4-2 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-4 overall in home games.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average point total for Steelers games this year is 4.6 more points than the total of 40.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Bengals this season is 4.3 points higher than this game's over/under.
- The Steelers and their opponents have totaled at least 40.5 points -- this matchup's point total -- in 10 of 13 opportunities (76.9%) this season.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have added up to score more than 40.5 points in 53.8% of their matchups this season (seven of 13 opportunities).
- The Steelers and the Bengals combine to average 5.1 more points per game than the over/under of 40.5 set for this matchup.
- The Steelers and the Bengals have seen their opponents average a combined 3.7 more points per game than the over/under of 40.5 set in this game.
Steelers Key Players
- Ben Roethlisberger has 3,292 passing yards (253.2 ypg) to lead Pittsburgh, completing 66.2% of his passes and recording touchdown 29 passes and nine interceptions over 13 games this season.
- James Conner's team-high 663 rushing yards (51.0 per game) have come on 155 carries, with five touchdowns in 13 games this year.
- In 13 games this season, Benny Snell Jr. has rushed for 274 yards (21.1 per game) on 84 carries with three touchdowns.
- Diontae Johnson's team-high 694 receiving yards (57.8 yards per game) have come on 69 catches (and 113 targets) with five touchdowns through 12 games.
- Chase Claypool has put together a 664-yard season so far (51.1 yards per game) with eight touchdowns, hauling in 50 passes on 84 targets in 13 games.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster's 79 receptions have turned into 655 yards (50.4 ypg) and seven touchdowns through 13 games played. He's been targeted 101 times.
- T.J. Watt has 12.0 sacks to pace the team through 13 games, and also has 19.0 TFL, 47 tackles, and one interception.
- Avery Williamson is the team's leading tackler through 12 games this year. He's totaled 82 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one interception.
- Minkah Fitzpatrick has a team-leading four interceptions to go along with 60 tackles and nine passes defended over 13 games.
Steelers: James Conner: Questionable (Quadricep), Kevin Dotson: Out (Shoulder)
Bengals Key Players
- Brandon Allen leads Cincinnati with 506 passing yards (168.7 ypg) on 55-of-84 with three touchdowns against two interceptions over the course of three games this season.
- Giovani Bernard's team-high 261 rushing yards (20.1 per game) have come on 80 carries, with two touchdowns in 13 games this year. He's also tacked on 39 catches for 275 yards (21.2 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In 13 games this season, Samaje Perine has racked up 141 yards (10.8 per game) on 37 attempts with one touchdown.
- Tyler Boyd's team-high 840 receiving yards (64.6 yards per game) have come on 78 catches (and 106 targets) with four touchdowns through 13 games.
- Tee Higgins has put up a 778-yard season so far (59.8 yards per game) with five touchdowns, reeling in 58 passes on 91 targets in 13 games.
- A.J. Green's 88 targets have resulted in 41 receptions for 419 yards (32.2 ypg) and two touchdowns through 13 games played.
- Carl Lawson paces, the team's tackle and sacks leader, has amassed 4.5 sacks, 3.0 TFL and 32 tackles over the course of 13 games.
- Vonn Bell is the team's tackle leader through 13 games this year. He's collected 94 tackles and 2.0 TFL.
- Jessie Bates III has picked off a team-leading three passes. He also has 92 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 13 passes defended to his name over 13 games.
Bengals: Logan Wilson: Out (Ankle), Brandon Wilson: Questionable (Hamstring), Brandon Allen: Out (Knee)