The top teams from opposing divisions meet when the AFC East-leading Buffalo Bills (9-3) hit the field as a 1.5-point favorite against the AFC North-leading Pittsburgh Steelers (11-1) on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at New Era Field. The over/under is set at 48.5. Place your wager with BetMGM's online sportsbook on Bills vs Steelers and other week 14 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 13, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Orchard Park, NY
- Stadium: New Era Field
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Bills
- Most of Buffalo's games with a betting line -- nine out of 12 opportunities -- have gone over the point total (75%).
- Buffalo is 4-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 5-1 overall at home.
- Buffalo has a 7-5 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Bills have an ATS record of 4-4 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- The Bills, on average, score 10.2 more points per game this season (27.8) than the Steelers allow (17.6).
- In games where Buffalo score at least 27.8 points this season, they are 5-1 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- When the Pittsburgh defense allows 17.6 points or fewer this year, the Steelers have put together a 5-0 overall record and a 4-1 record against the spread.
Betting on the Steelers
- Pittsburgh has compiled an 8-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Steelers are 6-4 ATS when an underdog by at least 1.5 points.
- Pittsburgh's games have gone over the point total in six out of 12 opportunities this season (50%).
- The Steelers average points scored this season (27.8) and the Bills points allowed (25.5) are within 2.3 points of each other.
- Pittsburgh is 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread when they score at least 27.8 points this season.
- When Buffalo allows opposing offenses to put 25.5 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 6-0 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- Pittsburgh has a 4-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 5-0 overall in away games.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Bills and their opponents have put up more than this matchup's point total (48.5 points) in 58.3% of their outings this season (seven of 12 opportunities).
- The Steelers and their opponents have added up to score at least 48.5 points in 33.3% of their matchups this season (four of 12 chances).
- The Bills and the Steelers combine to average 7.1 more points per game than the total of 48.5 set for this game.
- The Bills and the Steelers have seen their opponents average a combined 5.4 less points per game than the point total of 48.5 set in this game.
- The average point total in Bills games this season is 4.7 more points than the total of 48.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Steelers games this year is 3.1 less points than the point total of 48.5 for this outing.
Bills Key Players
- Josh Allen has been a dual threat to lead Buffalo in both passing and rushing. He has 3,405 passing yards (283.8 ypg), completing 69.9% of his passes and collecting touchdown 26 passes and eight interceptions over 12 games this season. He's rushed for 321 yards (26.8 ypg) on 87 carries with six rushing touchdowns.
- Devin Singletary has carried the ball 128 times for a team-high 543 yards (45.3 per game), with one touchdown in 12 games this year. He's also tacked on 31 catches for 229 yards (19.1 per game).
- Stefon Diggs' 1,037 receiving yards (86.4 yards per game) leads the team through 12 games. He has 90 receptions on 122 targets with four touchdowns.
- Cole Beasley has collected 797 yards (66.4 yards per game) and four touchdowns, hauling in 66 passes on 82 targets in 12 games this year.
- Gabriel Davis' 39 targets have resulted in 25 grabs for 422 yards (35.2 ypg) and five touchdowns through 12 games played.
- A.J. Klein has 5.0 sacks to pace the team through 12 games, and also has 5.0 TFL and 61 tackles.
- Jordan Poyer, Buffalo's top-tackler, has 97 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions in 12 games this year.
- Tre'Davious White has picked off a team-leading three passes. He also has 50 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and eight passes defended to his name over 11 games.
Bills: Jaquan Johnson: Out (Ankle)
Steelers Key Players
- Ben Roethlisberger leads Pittsburgh with 3,105 passing yards (258.8 ypg) on 324-of-484 with 27 touchdowns against seven interceptions over 12 games this season. He also has 13 rushing yards (1.1 ypg) on 21 carries.
- James Conner's team-high 645 rushing yards (53.8 per game) have come on 145 carries, with five touchdowns in 12 games this year.
- Diontae Johnson's team-high 654 receiving yards (59.5 yards per game) have come on 65 receptions (and 106 targets) with five touchdowns through 11 games.
- Chase Claypool has put up a 649-yard season so far (54.1 yards per game) with eight touchdowns, reeling in 47 passes on 78 targets in 12 games.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster's 94 targets have resulted in 73 receptions for 600 yards (50.0 ypg) and six touchdowns through 12 games played.
- T.J. Watt has 12.0 sacks to pace the team through 12 games, and also has 19.0 TFL, 45 tackles, and one interception.
- Avery Williamson is the team's leading tackler through 11 games this year. He's racked up 71 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one interception.
- Minkah Fitzpatrick leads the team with four interceptions, while also collecting 54 tackles and nine passes defended over 12 games.
Steelers: Robert Spillane: Out (Knee), Joe Haden: Out (Concussion)