The AFC Wild Card round of the 2020 NFL Playoffs features a matchup between the Pittsburgh Steelers (12-4) (who are 6-point favorites) and the Cleveland Browns (11-5) on January 10, 2021 at 8:15 PM ET on NBC. An over/under of 47.5 is set for the contest. Place your wager with BetMGM sports betting on Steelers vs Browns and other week 1 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, January 10, 2021
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Stadium: Heinz Field
NFL Bets from BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Steelers
- This season, Pittsburgh's games have gone over the point total in nine out of 16 opportunities.
- Pittsburgh has a 5-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 7-1 overall in home games.
- Pittsburgh has a 10-6 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Steelers have a losing ATS record of 4-5 when playing as at least 6.0-point favorites.
- The Steelers average points scored this season (26) and the Browns points allowed (26.2) are within 0.2 points of each other.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Pittsburgh is 10-0 and 9-1 against the spread.
- Cleveland is 7-2 overall and 4-5 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 26.2 points.
Betting on the Browns
- 9 of Cleveland's 16 games this year have gone over the point total (56.2% of its opportunities).
- Cleveland has a losing 6-10 record against the spread.
- The Browns have a losing ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 6.0-point underdogs.
- The Browns have averaged six more points this season (25.5) than the Steelers have allowed (19.5).
- In games where Cleveland scores at least 25.5 points this season, they are 7-1 overall and 4-4 against the spread.
- When Pittsburgh allows opposing offenses to put 19.5 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 6-0 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- Cleveland is just 3-5 against the spread in away games this year, and is 5-3 overall on the road.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average total the Steelers have had set in matchups this season is 2.0 less points than this outing's point total.
- Browns games this year have averaged a total of 51.7 points, 4.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Steelers and their opponents have put up at least 47.5 points -- this matchup's point total -- in five of 16 outings (31.2%) this year.
- Cleveland has played in eight games this season (out of 16 total matchups -- 50% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 47.5 points.
- The Steelers and the Browns combine to average 4.0 more points per game than the over/under of 47.5 set for this game.
- The Steelers and the Browns have seen their opponents average a combined 1.8 fewer points per game than the over/under of 47.5 set in this outing.
Steelers Key Players
- Ben Roethlisberger leads Pittsburgh with 3,804 passing yards (253.6 ypg) on 399-of-608 with 33 touchdowns against 10 interceptions over the course of 15 games this season.
- James Conner has carried the ball 169 times for a team-high 720 yards (48.0 per game), with six touchdowns in 15 games this year.
- In 16 games this season, Benny Snell Jr. has collected 368 yards (23.0 per game) on 111 carries with four touchdowns.
- Diontae Johnson's team-leading 924 receiving yards (61.6 yards per game) have come on 88 receptions (and 144 targets) with seven touchdowns through 15 games.
- Chase Claypool has put together an 873-yard season so far (54.6 yards per game) with nine touchdowns, reeling in 62 passes on 109 targets in 16 games.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster's 97 grabs are good enough for 831 yards (51.9 ypg) and nine touchdowns through 16 games played. He's been targeted 128 times.
- T.J. Watt has racked up 15.0 sacks to lead the team through 15 games, while also recording 23.0 TFL, 54 tackles, and one interception.
- Avery Williamson is the team's top-tackler through 15 games this year. He's racked up 111 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception.
- Minkah Fitzpatrick has picked off a team-leading four passes. He also has 80 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 11 passes defended to his name over 16 games.
Steelers: No Injuries Listed
Browns Key Players
- Baker Mayfield has 3,563 passing yards (222.7 ypg) to lead Cleveland, completing 62.8% of his passes and tossing touchdown 26 passes and eight interceptions over 16 games this season. He's also contributed on the ground with 165 rushing yards (10.3 ypg) on 54 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team's top rusher, Nick Chubb, has carried the ball 190 times for 1,067 yards (88.9 per game), with 12 touchdowns in 12 games this year.
- In 16 games this season, Kareem Hunt has piled up 841 yards (52.6 per game) on 198 carries with six touchdowns, while also catching 38 passes for 304 yards (19.0 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Jarvis Landry's 840 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 101 times and has collected 72 catches and three touchdowns through 16 games (averaging 52.5 yards per game).
- Rashard Higgins has put together a 599-yard season so far (42.8 yards per game) with four touchdowns, hauling in 37 passes on 52 targets over 14 games.
- Austin Hooper's 46 catches (on 70 targets) have netted him 435 yards (33.5 ypg) and four touchdowns through 13 games played.
- Myles Garrett leads the team with 12.0 sacks. He's also the team's tackle leader, and has collected 10.0 TFL and 48 tackles over the course of 16 games.
- B.J. Goodson, Cleveland's top-tackler, has 91 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and two interceptions in 16 games this year.
- Goodson leads the team with two interceptions, while also putting up 91 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and five passes defended over 16 games.
Browns:M.J. Stewart: Questionable (Calf),Terrance Mitchell: Questionable (Not Injury Related),Sheldon Richardson: Questionable (Neck),Donovan Peoples-Jones: Questionable (Concussion),Myles Garrett: Questionable (Shoulder),Wyatt Teller: Questionable (Ankle),Jack Conklin: Questionable (Knee)