The Pittsburgh Steelers (11-3) take a three-game losing streak into a matchup with the Indianapolis Colts (10-4) on Sunday, December 27, 2020 at Heinz Field. Pittsburgh is favored by only 2.0 points. The contest has a point total of 43.0. Place your wager with BetMGM's online sportsbook on Steelers vs Colts and other week 16 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 27, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Stadium: Heinz Field
Online Betting with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Steelers
- Pittsburgh is 4-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 6-1 overall at home.
- Pittsburgh has an 8-6 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Steelers have covered more games than they didn't when projected as 2.0-point or more favorites, finishing 6-5 ATS in those situations.
- This season, Pittsburgh's games have gone above the point total in seven out of 14 opportunities (50%).
- The Steelers have put an average of 26.1 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 3.2 more than the 22.9 the Colts have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Pittsburgh score at least 26.1 points this season, they are 7-0 overall and 7-0 against the spread.
- Indianapolis is 7-0 overall and 6-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 22.9 points.
Betting on the Colts
- Eight Indianapolis' 14 games this year have gone over the point total (57.1% of its opportunities).
- Indianapolis has compiled an 8-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Colts are 7-4 ATS when an underdog by at least 2.0 points.
- Indianapolis has a 5-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 5-2 overall in away games.
- The Colts, on average, score 9.6 more points per game this season (28.5) than the Steelers allow (18.9).
- In games where Indianapolis scores at least 28.5 points this season, they are 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Pittsburgh is 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 18.9 points.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average total the Steelers have had set in games this year is 2.0 more points than this outing's point total.
- Colts games this year have averaged an over/under of 51.4 points, 8.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Steelers and their opponents have scored at least 43.0 points -- this matchup's over/under -- in nine of 14 outings (64.3%) this year.
- Indianapolis has played in 11 games this year (out of 14 total matchups -- 78.6% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 43.0 points.
- The Steelers and the Colts combine to average 11.6 more points per game than the total of 43.0 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.2 fewer points per game (41.8) than this game's over/under of 43.0 points.
Steelers Key Players
- Ben Roethlisberger has 3,462 passing yards (247.3 ypg) to lead Pittsburgh, completing 65.3% of his passes and tossing touchdown 30 passes and 10 interceptions in 14 games this season.
- James Conner's team-high 663 rushing yards (51.0 per game) have come on 155 carries, with five touchdowns in 13 games this year.
- In 14 games this season, Benny Snell Jr. has collected 358 yards (25.6 per game) on 102 carries with four touchdowns.
- Diontae Johnson's team-leading 753 receiving yards (57.9 yards per game) have come on 77 receptions (and 126 targets) with six touchdowns through 13 games.
- Chase Claypool has put up a 718-yard season so far (51.3 yards per game) with eight touchdowns, reeling in 53 passes on 92 targets in 14 games.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster's 82 receptions have turned into 670 yards (47.9 ypg) and seven touchdowns through 14 games played. He's been targeted 107 times.
- T.J. Watt has racked up 13.0 sacks to lead the team through 14 games, while also recording 22.0 TFL, 51 tackles, and one interception.
- Avery Williamson, Pittsburgh's top-tackler, has 89 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one interception in 13 games this year.
- Minkah Fitzpatrick has a team-leading four interceptions to go along with 67 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and nine passes defended over 14 games.
Steelers: Olasunkanmi Adeniyi: Questionable (Shoulder), Anthony McFarland: Questionable (Illness), Ulysees Gilbert: Out (Ankle), Chris Boswell: Questionable (Groin), Marcus Allen: Questionable (Neck)
Colts Key Players
- Philip Rivers has 3,735 passing yards (266.8 ypg) to lead Indianapolis, completing 68.7% of his passes and tossing touchdown 22 passes and nine interceptions in 14 games this season.
- The team's top rusher, Jonathan Taylor, has carried the ball 184 times for 842 yards (60.1 per game), with seven touchdowns in 14 games this year. He's also caught 35 passes for 298 yards (21.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- In 14 games this season, Nyheim Hines has rushed for 319 yards (22.8 per game) on 79 carries with three touchdowns, while also catching 53 passes for 412 yards (29.4 per game) and four touchdowns.
- T.Y. Hilton's team-high 675 receiving yards (51.9 yards per game) have come on 50 catches (and 79 targets) with four touchdowns through 13 games.
- Zach Pascal has put up a 524-yard season so far (37.4 yards per game) with four touchdowns, hauling in 39 passes on 61 targets over 14 games.
- Michael Pittman Jr.'s 35 receptions (on 53 targets) have netted him 437 yards (39.7 ypg) and one touchdown through 11 games played.
- Denico Autry has 7.5 sacks to pace the team through 14 games, and also has 9.0 TFL and 27 tackles.
- Darius Leonard is the team's top-tackler through 12 games this year. He's collected 109 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and two sacks.
- Kenny Moore II leads the team with four interceptions, while also collecting 65 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and 11 passes defended over 14 games.
Colts: Braden Smith: Out (Not Injury Related), Anthony Castonzo: Questionable (Knee), Marcus Johnson: Out (Quadricep), Al-Quadin Muhammad: Questionable (Ankle)