The Dallas Cowboys (2-6) have a projected tough fight to break their three-game losing streak as they are massive 14.5-point underdogs against the Pittsburgh Steelers (7-0) on Sunday, November 8, 2020 at AT&T Stadium. The point total is set at 44.0. Make a pick on Steelers vs Cowboys and other week 9 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 8, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Arlington, TX
- Stadium: AT&T Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Steelers
- Pittsburgh has a 3-0 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 3-0 overall in away games.
- Pittsburgh has a 6-1 record against the spread this year.
- This season, Pittsburgh's games have gone over the point total in five out of seven opportunities.
- The Steelers have averaged 3.1 fewer points per game this season (30.1) than the Cowboys have allowed (33.2).
- In games where Pittsburgh score at least 30.1 points this season, they are 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- Dallas is 0-3 overall and 0-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 33.2 points.
Betting on the Cowboys
- Dallas' games have gone over the point total in four out of eight opportunities this season (50%).
- Dallas has compiled a losing 0-8 record against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys average points scored this season (23.1) and the Steelers points allowed (20.3) are within 2.8 points of each other.
- In games where Dallas scores at least 23.1 points this season, they are 2-2 overall and 0-4 against the spread.
- When Pittsburgh allows opposing offenses to put 20.3 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- Dallas is just 0-4 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-2 overall at home.
Bettting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average over/under the Steelers have had set in matchups this season is 6.4 more points than this outing's point total.
- Cowboys games this season have averaged an over/under of 56.4 points, 12.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Steelers and their opponents have totaled at least 44.0 points -- this matchup's over/under -- in six of seven outings (85.7%) this year.
- In five of eight games (62.5%) this season, Dallas has combined with its opponents to score more than 44.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 9.2 more points per game (53.2) than this matchup's total of 44.0 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 53.5 points per game, 9.5 more than the over/under for this game.
Steelers Key Players
- Ben Roethlisberger leads Pittsburgh with 1,628 passing yards (232.6 ypg) on 167-of-246 with 15 touchdowns against four interceptions in seven games this season.
- James Conner has carried the ball 110 times for a team-high 498 yards (71.1 per game), with five touchdowns in seven games this year. He's also tacked on 18 catches for 125 yards (17.9 per game).
- In seven games this season, Benny Snell Jr. has racked up 167 yards (23.9 per game) on 44 attempts with two touchdowns.
- Chase Claypool's 375 receiving yards (53.6 yards per game) leads the team through seven games. He has 23 catches on 34 targets with five touchdowns.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster has recorded 346 yards (49.4 yards per game) and three touchdowns, reeling in 39 passes on 50 targets over seven games this year.
- Eric Ebron's 37 targets have resulted in 26 receptions for 263 yards (37.6 ypg) and two touchdowns through seven games played.
- T.J. Watt has 6.5 sacks to pace the team through seven games, and also has 12.0 TFL, 25 tackles, and one interception.
- Avery Williamson is the team's leading tackler through seven games this year. He's amassed 59 tackles and one interception.
- Steven Nelson has picked off a team-high two passes. He also has 25 tackles and three passes defended to his name over seven games.
Steelers: Stefen Wisniewski: Doubtful (Pectoral), Tyson Alualu: Out (Knee), Mike Hilton: Doubtful (Shoulder), Vance McDonald: Questionable (Illness)
Cowboys Key Players
- Ben DiNucci leads Dallas with 219 passing yards (73.0 ypg) on 23-of-43 with zero touchdowns against zero interceptions over the course of three games this season.
- The team's top rusher, Ezekiel Elliott, has carried the ball 132 times for 521 yards (65.1 per game), with five touchdowns in eight games this year. He's also caught 34 passes for 220 yards (27.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- In eight games this season, Tony Pollard has collected 149 yards (18.6 per game) on 38 carries with one touchdown.
- Amari Cooper's team-high 588 receiving yards (73.5 yards per game) have come on 54 catches (and 77 targets) with two touchdownsthrough eight games.
- CeeDee Lamb has reeled in 40 passes (on 59 targets) for 524 yards (65.5 yards per game) and two touchdowns in eight games this year.
- Michael Gallup's 48 targets have resulted in 26 receptions for 432 yards (54.0 ypg) and one touchdown through eight games played.
- Aldon Smith has 5.0 sacks to lead the team through eight games, and also has 3.0 TFL and 35 tackles.
- Jaylon Smith, Dallas' leading tackler, has 82 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and 0.5 sacks in eight games this year.
- Trevon Diggs leads the team with two interceptions, while also recording 41 tackles, one sack, and 10 passes defended over eight games.
Cowboys: Chris Jones: Out (Abdomen), Joe Thomas: Questionable (Wrist), Aldon Smith: Questionable (Knee), Ezekiel Elliott: Questionable (Hamstring)
This article powered by Data Skrive