Oddsmakers project the Pittsburgh Steelers (9-0) will keep their nine-game winning streak intact, as they are favored by 10.0 points in a matchup with the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-8) on Sunday, November 22, 2020 at TIAA Bank Field. The contest has a point total of 47.5. Bet with BetMGM's online sportsbook on Steelers vs Jaguars and other week 11 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 22, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Stadium: TIAA Bank Field
BetMGM NFL betting lines
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Steelers
- Pittsburgh's record against the spread in away games this year is 3-1, and its record on the road overall is 4-0.
- Pittsburgh has a 7-2 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Steelers are only 0-1 ATS when playing as at least 10.0-point favorites.
- The majority of Pittsburgh's games with a betting line -- six out of nine opportunities -- have finished over the point total (66.7%).
- The Steelers average points scored this season (30.1) and the Jaguars points allowed (30.1) are exactly the same.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Pittsburgh is 3-0 and 3-0 against the spread.
- When the Jacksonville defense allows 30.1 points or fewer this year, the Jaguars have accumulated a 1-3 overall record and a 3-1 record against the spread.
Betting on the Jaguars
- Five Jacksonville's nine games this year have gone over the point total (55.6% of its outings).
- Jacksonville has a losing 4-5 record against the spread.
- The Jaguars, on average, score 3.1 more points per game this season (22.1) than the Steelers allow (19).
- In games where Jacksonville scores at least 22.1 points this season, they are 1-4 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- Pittsburgh is 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 19 points.
- Jacksonville is an even 2-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-3 overall at home.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- In 44.4% of their games this season (four of nine chances), the Steelers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup's over/under of 47.5 points.
- The Jaguars and their opponents have added up to score at least 47.5 points in 55.6% of their matchups this year (five of nine chances).
- The Steelers and the Jaguars combine to average 4.7 more points per game than the over/under of 47.5 set for this game.
- The Steelers and the Jaguars have seen their opponents average a combined 1.6 more points per game than the point total of 47.5 set for this outing.
- The average over/under the Steelers have had set in games this year is 1.6 more points than this outing's point total.
- The average point total for the Jaguars this season is 4.7 points higher than this game's over/under.
Steelers Key Players
- Ben Roethlisberger has 2,267 passing yards (251.9 ypg) to lead Pittsburgh, completing 66.8% of his passes and recording touchdown 22 passes and four interceptions in nine games this season.
- James Conner has carried the ball 132 times for a team-high 556 yards (61.8 per game), with five touchdowns in nine games this year.
- In nine games this season, Benny Snell Jr. has rushed for 180 yards (20.0 per game) on 50 carries with two touchdowns.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster's 516 receiving yards (57.3 yards per game) leads the team through nine games. He has 54 receptions on 70 targets with five touchdowns.
- Chase Claypool has racked up 500 yards (55.6 yards per game) and seven touchdowns, reeling in 35 passes on 57 targets over nine games this year.
- Diontae Johnson's 37 receptions have yielded 426 yards (53.3 ypg) and four touchdowns through eight games played. He's been targeted 65 times.
- T.J. Watt has 9.0 sacks to pace the team through nine games, and also has 14.0 TFL, 30 tackles, and one interception.
- Avery Williamson is the team's tackle leader through eight games this year. He's collected 60 tackles and one interception.
- Minkah Fitzpatrick has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 43 tackles and four passes defended to his name over nine games.
Steelers: No Injuries Listed
Jaguars Key Players
- Jake Luton has 473 passing yards (236.5 ypg) to lead Jacksonville, completing 60.3% of his passes and recording touchdown two passes and two interceptions over two games this season.
- James Robinson's team-high 689 rushing yards (76.6 per game) have come on 155 carries, with five touchdowns in nine games this year. He's also tacked on 29 catches for 228 yards (25.3 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In two games this season, Luton has rushed for 13 yards (6.5 per game) on one carries with one touchdown.
- D.J. Chark's 493 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 58 times and has registered 37 catches and four touchdowns through eight games (averaging 61.6 yards per game).
- Keelan Cole has put together a 427-yard season so far (47.4 yards per game) with four touchdowns, hauling in 34 passes on 48 targets over nine games.
- Chris Conley's 42 targets have resulted in 26 receptions for 319 yards (35.4 ypg) and one touchdown through nine games played.
- Josh Allen paces, the team's tackle and sacks leader, has collected 2.5 sacks, 2.0 TFL and 12 tackles over the course of seven games.
- Joe Schobert, Jacksonville's tackle leader, has 71 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one interception in nine games this year.
Jaguars: No Injuries Listed