The Pittsburgh Steelers (10-0) are 10.0-point favorites when they host the Baltimore Ravens (6-4) in an AFC North matchup on Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at Heinz Field. The game has an over/under of 42.5. Make a pick with the best online sportsbook on Steelers vs Ravens and other week 12 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 2, 2020
- Game Time: 3:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Stadium: Heinz Field
NFL Bets from BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Steelers
- Pittsburgh has an 8-2 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Steelers have an ATS record of 1-1 when projected as at least 10.0-point favorites.
- This season, Pittsburgh's games have gone over the point total in six out of 10 opportunities.
- The Steelers, on average, score 10.3 more points per game this season (29.8) than the Ravens allow (19.5).
- In games where Pittsburgh score at least 29.8 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Baltimore is 5-0 overall and 4-0-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 19.5 points.
- Pittsburgh is 4-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 5-0 overall at home.
Betting on the Ravens
- Most of Baltimore's games this year -- six out of 10 -- have failed to go over the point total (60%).
- Baltimore has a losing 4-5-1 record against the spread.
- The Ravens have an even ATS record of 1-1-1 when playing as at least 10.0-point underdogs.
- The Ravens have averaged 9.4 more points this season (26.8) than the Steelers have allowed (17.4).
- In games where Baltimore scores at least 26.8 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 3-1-1 against the spread.
- Pittsburgh is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 17.4 points.
- Baltimore is an even 2-2-1 against the spread in away games this year, and is 4-1 overall on the road.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Steelers and their opponents have scored more than this matchup's point total (42.5 points) in 80% of their games this season (eight of 10 opportunities).
- The Ravens and their opponents have added up to score more than 42.5 points in 70% of their matchups this year (seven of 10 opportunities).
- The Steelers and the Ravens combine to average 14.1 more points per game than the over/under of 42.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.6 fewer points per game (36.9) than this game's over/under of 42.5 points.
- The average point total in Steelers games this season is 4.7 more points than the over/under of 42.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Ravens this year is 3.8 points higher than this game's over/under.
Steelers Key Players
- Ben Roethlisberger has 2,534 passing yards (253.4 ypg) to lead Pittsburgh, completing 67.1% of his passes and recording touchdown 24 passes and five interceptions over 10 games this season.
- Benny Snell Jr. has carried the ball 57 times for a team-high 195 yards (19.5 per game), with three touchdowns in 10 games this year.
- In seven games this season, Anthony McFarland Jr. has racked up 67 yards (9.6 per game) on 20 carries.
- Chase Claypool's 559 receiving yards (55.9 yards per game) leads the team through 10 games. He has 39 catches on 65 targets with eight touchdowns.
- Diontae Johnson has racked up 537 yards (59.7 yards per game) and four touchdowns, reeling in 49 passes on 81 targets over nine games this year.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster's 75 targets have resulted in 58 catches for 535 yards (53.5 ypg) and five touchdowns through 10 games played.
- T.J. Watt has 9.0 sacks to pace the team through 10 games, and also has 14.0 TFL, 32 tackles, and one interception.
- Avery Williamson is the team's leading tackler through nine games this year. He's collected 60 tackles and one interception.
- Minkah Fitzpatrick has picked off a team-leading four passes. He also has 48 tackles and six passes defended to his name over 10 games.
Steelers: Joe Haden: Questionable (Knee), Jaylen Samuels: Out (Quadricep)
Ravens Key Players
- Sam Koch has 15 passing yards (1.5 ypg) to lead Baltimore, completing 100% of his passes and throwing touchdown zero passes and zero interceptions over the course of 10 games this season.
- The team's top rusher, Gus Edwards, has carried the ball 85 times for 376 yards (37.6 per game), with three touchdowns in 10 games this year.
- In 10 games this season, Devin Duvernay has racked up 41 yards (4.1 per game) on two carries, while also catching 15 passes for 179 yards (17.9 per game).
- Marquise Brown's team-high 431 receiving yards (43.1 yards per game) have come on 32 catches (and 58 targets) with two touchdowns through 10 games.
- Duvernay has reeled in 15 passes (on 20 targets) for 179 yards (17.9 yards per game) in 10 games this year.
- Miles Boykin's 23 targets have resulted in 14 catches for 153 yards (15.3 ypg) and one touchdown through 10 games played.
- Yannick Ngakoue leads, the team's tackle and sacks leader, has amassed 5.0 sacks, 5.0 TFL and 18 tackles over the course of 10 games.
- Patrick Queen is the team's top-tackler through 10 games this year. He's totaled 70 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and two sacks.
- Marcus Peters has picked off a team-high three passes. He also has 35 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and six passes defended to his name over 10 games.
Ravens: Derek Wolfe: Questionable (Illness), Matthew Judon: Questionable (Ankle), Luke Willson: Questionable (Illness), Mark Andrews: Questionable (Thigh), Jimmy Smith: Questionable (Ankle), Tyre Phillips: Questionable (Ankle)