The Pittsburgh Steelers (11-0) are heavily favored by 10.0 points as they look to keep their 11-game winning streak intact in a matchup against the Washington Football Team (4-7) on Monday, December 7, 2020 at Heinz Field. The over/under is set at 44.0. Place your wager with the best online sportsbook on Steelers vs Football Team and other week 13 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Monday, December 7, 2020
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Stadium: Heinz Field
BetMGM NFL betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Steelers
- Pittsburgh has compiled an 8-3 record against the spread this season.
- Pittsburgh has a losing ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 10.0-point favorites.
- Most of Pittsburgh's games this year -- six out of 11 -- have gone over the point total (54.5%).
- This year, Pittsburgh puts up 6.7 more points per game (28.8) than Washington gives up (22.1).
- Pittsburgh is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when it scores at least 28.8 points.
- Washington has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall in games when it surrenders 21.9 points or less.
- Pittsburgh's record against the spread in home games this year is 4-2, and its record at home overall is 6-0.
Betting on Washington
- Washington has put together a 5-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- Washington has played in five games this year that went over the point total (45.5% of its outings).
- Washington scores 21.9 points per game, 4.8 more than Pittsburgh surrenders per matchup (17.1).
- Washington is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall in games when it records at least 21.9 points.
- Pittsburgh has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall in games when it allows 28.8 points or less.
- Washington has just a 2-3 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 1-4 overall in away games.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- Pittsburgh's games have gone over 44.0 points seven times this season 63.6% of matchups).
- Washington has played six games this year that finished with a point total over 44.0 points (54.5% of its outings).
- These teams score a combined 50.7 points per game, 6.7 more points than this matchup's total.
- Opponents of these two teams combine to average 39.2 points per game, 4.8 fewer points than this matchup's total.
- Pittsburgh has an average point total of 45.9 in its contests this year, 1.9 more points than this game's over/under.
- Washington has a 44-point average over/under in its contests this season, the same as this game's total.
Steelers Key Players
- Ben Roethlisberger has 2,800 passing yards (254.5 ypg) to lead Pittsburgh, completing 67.5% of his passes and throwing touchdown 25 passes and six interceptions in 11 games this season.
- Benny Snell Jr.'s team-high 255 rushing yards (23.2 per game) have come on 73 carries, with three touchdowns in 11 games this year.
- In eight games this season, Anthony McFarland Jr. has rushed for 76 yards (9.5 per game) on 23 carries.
- Chase Claypool's 611 receiving yards (55.5 yards per game) leads the team through 11 games. He has 45 catches on 74 targets with eight touchdowns.
- Diontae Johnson has put together a 583-yard season so far (58.3 yards per game) with four touchdowns, hauling in 57 passes on 94 targets over 10 games.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster's 66 catches have yielded 572 yards (52.0 ypg) and six touchdowns through 11 games played. He's been targeted 84 times.
- T.J. Watt has collected 11.0 sacks to pace the team through 11 games, while also picking up 17.0 TFL, 39 tackles, and one interception.
- Avery Williamson is the team's top-tackler through 10 games this year. He's picked up 62 tackles and one interception.
- Minkah Fitzpatrick has picked off a team-high four passes. He also has 51 tackles and eight passes defended to his name over 11 games.
Steelers: Chris Boswell: Questionable (Hip), Steven Nelson: Doubtful (Knee), Ben Roethlisberger: Questionable (Not Injury Related)
Washington Key Players
- Alex Smith has 1,067 passing yards (213.4 ypg) to lead Washington, completing 69% of his passes and collecting touchdown three passes and five interceptions over five games this season.
- Antonio Gibson's team-high 645 rushing yards (58.6 per game) have come on 139 carries, with 11 touchdowns in 11 games this year. He's also added 32 catches for 233 yards (21.2 per game).
- In 11 games this season, J.D. McKissic has racked up 223 yards (20.3 per game) on 50 attempts with one touchdown, while also catching 46 passes for 338 yards (30.7 per game).
- Terry McLaurin's 963 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 102 times and has registered 69 receptions and three touchdowns through 11 games (averaging 87.5 yards per game).
- McKissic has put up a 338-yard season so far (30.7 yards per game), hauling in 46 passes on 68 targets in 11 games.
- Logan Thomas' 61 targets have resulted in 34 catches for 328 yards (29.8 ypg) and four touchdowns through 11 games played.
- Montez Sweat has 6.0 sacks to lead the team through 11 games, and also has 7.0 TFL, 28 tackles, and one interception.
- Jon Bostic is the team's top-tackler through 11 games this year. He's racked up 77 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and two sacks.
- Kendall Fuller has picked off a team-high four passes. He also has 26 tackles and seven passes defended to his name over nine games.
Washington: Terry McLaurin: Questionable (Ankle), Ryan Anderson: Questionable (Knee), Morgan Moses: Questionable (Groin)