- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Suns vs Nuggets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Suns & Nuggets players that may affect player prop bets
The Phoenix Suns visit Ball Arena to take on the Denver Nuggets on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in Denver.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Suns vs. Nuggets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, May 1
- Torrey Craig has hit the Rebounds Under in 16 of his last 21 games (+9.65 Units / 34% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 20 games (+8.50 Units / 35% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 27 games (+7.75 Units / 25% ROI)
- Chris Paul has hit the Points Under in 13 of his last 18 away games (+6.85 Units / 29% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Blocks Over in 13 of his last 21 games (+6.55 Units / 28% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, May 1
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Steals Over in 34 of his last 50 games at home (+17.80 Units / 22% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 23 of his last 35 games (+13.70 Units / 34% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Steals Over in 30 of his last 42 games at home (+12.80 Units / 18% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Points Under in 19 of his last 25 games (+11.20 Units / 35% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 17 of his last 22 games at home (+10.85 Units / 34% ROI)
Bet now on Nuggets vs Suns and all NBA games with BetMGM
Denver Nuggets vs. Phoenix Suns Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Phoenix Suns – No Injuries Reported
- Denver Nuggets – No Injuries Reported
Suns vs Nuggets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Phoenix Suns||+4.5 -115||O 228.5 -115||+145|
|Denver Nuggets||-4.5 -105||U 228.5 -115||-175|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.