Oddsmakers give the Houston Texans (3-7) the advantage on Thursday, November 26, 2020 against the Detroit Lions (4-6). Houston is favored by 3.0 points. The over/under is set at 51.0 for the outing. Make a pick with BetMGM sports betting on Texans vs Lions and other week 12 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Thursday, November 26, 2020
- Game Time: 12:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Detroit, MI
- Stadium: Ford Field
NFL Bets from BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Texans
- This season, Houston’s games have gone above the point total in five out of 10 opportunities (50%).
- Houston is just 1-4 against the spread in away games this year, and is 1-4 overall on the road.
- This year, Houston is 3-7 against the spread.
- This season, the Texans have a losing ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- The Texans have averaged six fewer points per game this season (22.7) than the Lions have allowed (28.7).
- In games where Houston score at least 22.7 points this season, they are 3-2 overall and 2-3 against the spread.
- When the Detroit defense allows 28.7 points or fewer this year, the Lions have put together a 4-2 overall record and a 4-2 record against the spread.
Betting on the Lions
- Detroit’s games have hit the over in six out of 10 opportunities this season (60%).
- Detroit has compiled a losing 4-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Lions have an even ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 3.0-point underdogs.
- The average points per game output for the Lions this season, 22.7, is 4.5 fewer than the 27.2 the Texans have given up in each contest.
- Detroit is 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread when they score at least 22.7 points this season.
- When Houston allows opposing offenses to put 27.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- Detroit has just a 1-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 1-3 overall in home games.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- In 50% of their games this year (five of 10 chances), the Texans and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 51.0 points.
- The Lions and their opponents have combined to score at least 51.0 points in 50% of their games this season (five of 10 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 45.4 points per game, 5.6 fewer points than the over/under of 51.0 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 55.9 points per game, 4.9 more than the over/under in this game.
- The average total the Texans have had set in games this season is 1.1 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Lions this season is 0.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Texans Key Players
- Deshaun Watson has thrown for 2,883 yards (288.3 ypg) to lead Houston, completing 68.9% of his passes and recording touchdown 20 passes and five interceptions over the course of 10 games this season. He’s also one of the team’s top rushing options with 269 yards (26.9 ypg) on 54 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- In eight games this season, Duke Johnson Jr. has rushed for 164 yards (20.5 per game) on 58 carries with one touchdown, while also catching 17 passes for 129 yards (16.1 per game).
- Will Fuller V’s 708 receiving yards (70.8 yards per game) leads the team through 10 games. He has 47 catches on 68 targets with six touchdowns.
- Brandin Cooks has put up a 634-yard season so far (63.4 yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 47 passes on 73 targets in 10 games.
- Jordan Akins’ 26 targets have resulted in 22 catches for 275 yards (39.3 ypg) and one touchdown through seven games played.
- J.J. Watt has 4.0 sacks to pace the team through 10 games, and also has 7.0 TFL and 32 tackles.
- Zach Cunningham is the team’s tackle leader through 10 games this year. He’s totaled 101 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and three sacks.
- Bradley Roby has a team-high one interception to go along with 37 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and six passes defended over nine games.
Josh McCown: Out (Illness),
Bryan Anger: Questionable (Right Quadricep),
Kenny Stills: Out (Quadricep),
Cullen Gillaspia: Out (Back)
Lions Key Players
- Matthew Stafford has been a dual threat to lead Detroit in both passing and rushing. He has 2,581 passing yards (258.1 ypg), completing 62.8% of his passes and throwing touchdown 17 passes and seven interceptions over 10 games this season. He’s rushed for 82 yards (8.2 ypg) on 21 carries.
- In nine games this season, D’Andre Swift has piled up 331 yards (36.8 per game) on 70 carries with four touchdowns, while also catching 31 passes for 275 yards (30.6 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Marvin Jones Jr.’s team-leading 455 receiving yards (45.5 yards per game) have come on 37 receptions (and 57 targets) with five touchdowns through 10 games.
- T.J. Hockenson has grabbed 40 passes (on 60 targets) for 441 yards (44.1 yards per game) and five touchdowns over 10 games this year.
- Danny Amendola’s 44 targets have resulted in 28 grabs for 411 yards (45.7 ypg) through nine games played.
- Romeo Okwara has 6.0 sacks to lead the team through 10 games, and also has 7.0 TFL and 30 tackles.
- Jamie Collins Sr., Detroit’s top-tackler, has 77 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception in 10 games this year.
- Duron Harmon has picked off a team-high two passes. He also has 38 tackles and four passes defended to his name over 10 games.
Danny Amendola: Out (Hip),
Mike Ford: Out (Concussion),
Reggie Ragland: Questionable (Ankle),
Jeff Okudah: Out (Shoulder),
D’Andre Swift: Questionable (Concussion),
Kenny Golladay: Out (Hip),
Da’Shawn Hand: Out (Groin),
Amani Oruwariye: Questionable (Back),
Austin Bryant: Out (Thigh)