Oddsmakers give the Tennessee Titans (5-2) the advantage on Sunday, November 8, 2020 against the Chicago Bears (5-3). Tennessee is favored by 6.5 points. An over/under of 46.5 is set for the game. Place your wager on Titans vs Bears and other week 9 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 8, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Stadium: Nissan Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Titans
- The majority of Tennessee's games with a betting line -- six out of seven opportunities -- have gone over the point total (85.7%).
- Tennessee is an even 2-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 3-1 overall at home.
- This year, Tennessee is 2-5 against the spread.
- This season, the Titans are only 0-2 ATS when projected as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- The Titans, on average, score 8.9 more points per game this season (29.7) than the Bears allow (20.8).
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Tennessee is 4-0 and 2-2 against the spread.
- Chicago is 3-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 20.8 points.
Betting on the Bears
- Most of Chicago's games this year -- five out of eight -- have not gone over the point total (62.5%).
- Chicago has put together a 5-3 record against the spread this season.
- The average points per game output for the Bears this season, 20.1, is 6.2 fewer than the 26.3 the Titans have given up in each contest.
- Chicago is 3-1 overall and 4-0 against the spread when they score at least 20.1 points this season.
- Tennessee is 2-0 overall and 1-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 26.3 points.
- Chicago's record against the spread in away games this year is 3-1, and its record on the road overall is 3-1.
Bettting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Titans and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup's over/under (46.5 points) in 85.7% of their outings this year (six of seven opportunities).
- Chicago and its opponents have combined to score at least 46.5 points in 37.5% of their matchups this season (three of eight opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 3.3 more points per game (49.8) than this game's total of 46.5 points.
- The Titans and the Bears have seen their opponents average a combined 0.6 more points per game than the point total of 46.5 set for this matchup.
- The average point total in Titans games this season is 9.5 more points than the total of 46.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Bears games this season is 5.6 less points than the point total of 46.5 in this outing.
Titans Key Players
- Ryan Tannehill leads Tennessee with 1,821 passing yards (260.1 ypg) on 157-of-233 with 17 touchdowns against three interceptions over seven games this season. He also adds 102 rushing yards (14.6 ypg) on 19 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Derrick Henry's team-high 775 rushing yards (110.7 per game) have come on 161 carries, with eight touchdowns in seven games this year.
- In seven games this season, Jeremy McNichols has rushed for 137 yards (19.6 per game) on 21 carries.
- Corey Davis' 369 receiving yards (52.7 yards per game) leads the team through seven games. He has 29 catches on 39 targets with three touchdowns.
- A.J. Brown has racked up 354 yards (70.8 yards per game) and five touchdowns, hauling in 27 passes on 39 targets over five games this year.
- Jonnu Smith's 35 targets have resulted in 22 catches for 272 yards (38.9 ypg) and five touchdowns through seven games played.
- Jeffery Simmons has racked up 2.0 sacks to pace the team through seven games, while also recording 3.0 TFL and 25 tackles.
- Jayon Brown is the team's top-tackler through seven games this year. He's racked up 54 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and one interception.
- Amani Hooker has a team-high two interceptions to go along with 10 tackles and four passes defended over seven games.
Titans: Brett Kern: Out (Wrist), Adam Humphries: Out (Concussion), Jadeveon Clowney: Questionable (Knee), Tye Smith: Questionable (Shoulder)
Bears Key Players
- Nick Foles leads Chicago with 1,411 passing yards (235.2 ypg) on 151-of-233 with eight touchdowns against seven interceptions over the course of six games this season.
- The team's top rusher, David Montgomery, has carried the ball 117 times for 442 yards (55.3 per game), with one touchdown in eight games this year. He's also caught 27 passes for 200 yards (25.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- In four games this season, Mitchell Trubisky has rushed for 90 yards (22.5 per game) on nine carries.
- Allen Robinson II's team-high 631 receiving yards (78.9 yards per game) have come on 50 receptions (and 77 targets) with three touchdownsthrough eight games.
- Darnell Mooney has put together a 305-yard season so far (38.1 yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 26 passes on 43 targets over eight games.
- Anthony Miller's 42 targets have resulted in 27 grabs for 262 yards (32.8 ypg) and two touchdowns through eight games played.
- Khalil Mack paces, the team's tackle and sacks leader, has amassed 6.5 sacks, 8.0 TFL and 30 tackles over the course of eight games.
- Roquan Smith, Chicago's tackle leader, has 72 tackles and 10.0 TFL in eight games this year.
- Tashaun Gipson has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 43 tackles and four passes defended to his name over eight games.
Bears: John Jenkins: Out (Ankle), Sam Mustipher: Out (Knee), Mitchell Trubisky: Out (Right Shoulder), Roy Robertson-Harris: Out (Shoulder), Cole Kmet: Questionable (Groin)
This article powered by Data Skrive