[ embed width="640" height="385"]https://youtu.be/O78tbidttaU[/embed]
The Cincinnati Bengals (1-5-1) are 6.5-point underdogs as they attempt to halt their three-game losing streak in a matchup against the Tennessee Titans (5-1) on Sunday, November 1, 2020 at Paul Brown Stadium. An over/under of 52.0 is set in the game. Place your wager on Titans vs Bengals and other week 8 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 1, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Cincinnati, OH
- Stadium: Paul Brown Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Titans
- This year, Tennessee is 2-4 against the spread.
- This season, the Titans are just 0-1 ATS when projected as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, Tennessee's games have gone over the point total in five out of six opportunities.
- The Titans have put an average of 31.3 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 3.6 more than the 27.7 the Bengals have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Tennessee score at least 31.3 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- When the Cincinnati defense allows 27.7 points or fewer this year, the Bengals have put together a 1-2-1 overall record and a 2-2 record against the spread.
- Tennessee is just 0-2 against the spread in away games this year, and is 2-0 overall on the road.
Betting on the Bengals
- Cincinnati's games have hit the over in four out of seven opportunities this season (57.1%).
- Cincinnati has a 5-2 record against the spread.
- Cincinnati has a 2-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 1-2 overall in home games.
- The Bengals average points scored this season (23.3) and the Titans points allowed (25.5) are within 2.2 points of each other.
- Cincinnati is 1-3 overall and 4-0 against the spread when they score at least 23.3 points this season.
- Tennessee is 2-0 overall and 1-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.5 points.
Bettting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average point total in Titans games this year is 4.8 more points than the total of 52.0 in this matchup.
- The average total for Bengals games this season is 1.0 less point than the point total of 52.0 in this outing.
- The Titans and their opponents have combined for 52.0 points -- this matchup's over/under -- in four of six opportunities (66.7%) this year.
- The Bengals and their opponents have combined to score more than 52.0 points in 57.1% of their games this year (four of seven opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 2.6 more points per game (54.6) than this matchup's total of 52.0 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 53.2 points per game, 1.2 more than the point total in this game.
Titans Key Players
- Ryan Tannehill leads Tennessee with 1,588 passing yards (264.7 ypg) on 139-of-203 with 15 touchdowns against two interceptions over six games this season. He also adds 82 rushing yards (13.7 ypg) on 17 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Derrick Henry's team-high 663 rushing yards (110.5 per game) have come on 143 carries, with seven touchdowns in six games this year.
- In six games this season, Jeremy McNichols has collected 88 yards (14.7 per game) on 17 carries.
- A.J. Brown's team-leading 330 receiving yards (82.5 yards per game) have come on 23 catches (and 32 targets) with four touchdownsthrough four games.
- Jonnu Smith has put together a 243-yard season so far (40.5 yards per game) with five touchdowns, hauling in 20 passes on 33 targets over six games.
- Corey Davis' 21 catches have yielded 241 yards (40.2 ypg) and two touchdowns through six games played. He's been targeted 29 times.
- Jeffery Simmons has collected 2.0 sacks to lead the team through six games, while also picking up 3.0 TFL and 21 tackles.
- Jayon Brown is the team's leading tackler through six games this year. He's amassed 42 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and one interception.
- Malcolm Butler has picked off a team-high two passes. He also has 41 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and seven passes defended to his name over six games.
Titans:Kristian Fulton: Out (Knee),Dane Cruikshank: Out (Groin),Daniel Munyer: Questionable (Hand),Tye Smith: Questionable (Shoulder)
Bengals Key Players
- Joe Burrow has 2,023 passing yards (289.0 ypg) to lead Cincinnati, completing 66.6% of his passes and collecting touchdown nine passes and five interceptions over seven games this season. He's also chipped in on the ground with 121 rushing yards (17.3 ypg) on 32 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Joe Mixon's team-high 428 rushing yards (71.3 per game) have come on 119 carries, with three touchdowns in six games this year. He's also added 21 catches for 138 yards (23.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- In seven games this season, Burrow has rushed for 121 yards (17.3 per game) on 32 carries with three touchdowns.
- Tyler Boyd's team-leading 517 receiving yards (73.9 yards per game) have come on 48 receptions (and 61 targets) with two touchdownsthrough seven games.
- Tee Higgins has caught 27 passes (on 43 targets) for 410 yards (58.6 yards per game) and three touchdowns over seven games this year.
- A.J. Green's 58 targets have resulted in 29 catches for 297 yards (42.4 ypg) through seven games played.
- Carl Lawson leads, who paces the team in sacks and tackles, has amassed 3.5 sacks, 2.0 TFL and 18 tackles over the course of seven games.
- Vonn Bell is the team's leading tackler through seven games this year. He's collected 52 tackles.
Bengals:John Ross: Doubtful (Illness),Jonah Williams: Out (Stinger),Joe Mixon: Out (Foot),Trey Hopkins: Out (Concussion),Bobby Hart: Out (Knee),Darius Phillips: Questionable (Knee)
This article powered by Data Skrive