The Cleveland Browns (8-3) are an underdog by 3.5 points as they attempt to keep their three-game winning streak alive in a matchup against the Tennessee Titans (8-3) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Nissan Stadium. An over/under of 52.5 is set in the contest. Place your wager with BetMGM sports betting on Titans vs Browns and other week 13 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 6, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Stadium: Nissan Stadium
NFL Bets from BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Titans
- Tennessee’s record against the spread in home games this year is an even 3-3, and its record at home overall is 4-2.
- This year, Tennessee is 5-6 against the spread.
- This season, the Titans are just 2-3 ATS when projected as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Most of Tennessee’s games with a betting line — nine out of 11 opportunities — have gone over the point total (81.8%).
- The Titans, on average, score 3.5 more points per game this season (29.5) than the Browns allow (26).
- In games where Tennessee score at least 29.5 points this season, they are 6-0 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When the Cleveland defense allows 26 points or fewer this year, the Browns have accumulated a 5-1 overall record and a 3-3 record against the spread.
Betting on the Browns
- Six Cleveland’s 11 games this year have gone over the point total (54.5% of its outings).
- Cleveland has put together a losing 4-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Browns have a losing ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The Titans defense has allowed 25.9 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 24.1 the Browns have scored.
- In games where Cleveland scores at least 24.1 points this season, they are 6-0 overall and 3-3 against the spread.
- Tennessee is 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.9 points.
- Cleveland is just 1-4 against the spread in away games this year, and is 3-2 overall on the road.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The Titans and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under (52.5 points) in 54.5% of their outings this season (six of 11 opportunities).
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to score at least 52.5 points in 45.5% of their games this season (five of 11 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 1.1 more points per game (53.6) than this matchup’s total of 52.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.6 less points per game (51.9) than this game’s total of 52.5 points.
- The average over/under the Titans have had set in games this year is 2.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Browns games this season is 2.4 less points than the point total of 52.5 in this outing.
Titans Key Players
- Ryan Tannehill leads Tennessee with 2,606 passing yards (236.9 ypg) on 217-of-334 with 23 touchdowns against four interceptions over the course of 11 games this season. He also adds 152 rushing yards (13.8 ypg) on 30 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Derrick Henry’s team-high 1,257 rushing yards (114.3 per game) have come on 256 carries, with 12 touchdowns in 11 games this year.
- In 11 games this season, Jeremy McNichols has collected 193 yards (17.5 per game) on 34 attempts.
- A.J. Brown’s team-leading 636 receiving yards (70.7 yards per game) have come on 40 catches (and 65 targets) with eight touchdowns through nine games.
- Corey Davis has put up a 619-yard season so far (56.3 yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 42 passes on 58 targets in 11 games.
- Jonnu Smith’s 49 targets have resulted in 30 catches for 338 yards (30.7 ypg) and seven touchdowns through 11 games played.
- Harold Landry has collected 4.0 sacks to pace the team through 11 games, while also picking up 8.0 TFL, 47 tackles, and one interception.
- Kevin Byard, Tennessee’s tackle leader, has 70 tackles in 11 games this year.
- Amani Hooker has picked off a team-high three passes. He also has 24 tackles and seven passes defended to his name over 11 games.
Isaiah Wilson: Out (Illness),
Adoree’ Jackson: Out (Knee),
Rodger Saffold: Questionable (Ankle),
Jeffery Simmons: Questionable (Knee),
Jonnu Smith: Out (Knee)
Browns Key Players
- Baker Mayfield has 2,108 passing yards (191.6 ypg) to lead Cleveland, completing 61.2% of his passes and throwing touchdown 17 passes and seven interceptions over 11 games this season.
- Nick Chubb’s team-high 719 rushing yards (102.7 per game) have come on 115 carries, with six touchdowns in seven games this year.
- In 11 games this season, Kareem Hunt has piled up 706 yards (64.2 per game) on 157 attempts with four touchdowns.
- Jarvis Landry’s 614 receiving yards paces all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 68 times and has registered 46 catches and one touchdown through 11 games (averaging 55.8 yards per game).
- Rashard Higgins has hauled in 19 passes (on 25 targets) for 305 yards (33.9 yards per game) and two touchdowns in nine games this year.
- Austin Hooper’s 42 targets have resulted in 28 grabs for 262 yards (29.1 ypg) and two touchdowns through nine games played.
- Myles Garrett paces the team with 9.5 sacks through 11 games, and also has 7.0 TFL and 31 tackles.
- B.J. Goodson is the team’s top-tackler through 11 games this year. He’s totaled 75 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and two interceptions.
- Denzel Ward has picked off a team-high two passes. He also has 38 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 15 passes defended to his name over 10 games.
Vincent Taylor: Questionable (Knee),
Tedric Thompson: Out (Not Injury Related),
KhaDarel Hodge: Out (Hamstring),
Denzel Ward: Out (Calf),
Nick Harris: Questionable (Ankle),
Taywan Taylor: Out (Neck)