The Tennessee Titans (0-0) play the Arizona Cardinals (0-0) on Sunday, September 12, 2021 at Nissan Stadium. The Titans are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 3 points. An over/under of 51.5 points has been set for the outing. Click here to bet on Tennessee vs Arizona and other NFL games with BetMGM.
Where to watch
- Game Day: Sunday, September 12, 2021
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Stadium: Nissan Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Titans
- Tennessee won seven games against the spread last season, while failing to cover nine times.
- The Titans had an ATS record of 4-5 when playing as at least 3-point favorites last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 12 times in Tennessee's games.
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Titans' implied win probability is 59.2%.
- The Titans were the moneyline favorite 11 total times last season. They finished 8-3 in those games.
- Tennessee went 8-2 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -145 or shorter (80%).
Betting on the Cardinals
- Arizona covered seven times in 16 games with a spread last year.
- The Cardinals covered the spread twice when an underdog by 3 points or more last year (in four opportunities).
- A total of five of Arizona's games last year went over the point total.
- The Cardinals have a 45.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Last season, the Cardinals were the underdog six times and won three of those games.
- Arizona had a record of 2-2 in games where bookmakers had them as underdogs of at least +120 on the moneyline.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- Tennessee's 17 games last season went over this contest's total of 51.5 points 10 times.
- Arizona played six games last season that finished with a combined score over 51.5 points.
- These teams averaged a combined 56.3 points per game last season, 4.8 more points than this matchup's point total.
- Combined, these teams surrendered 50.3 points per contest last year, 1.2 fewer points than the total for this game.
- Titans matchups last season had an average total of 50.3, 1.2 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Cardinals contests last year had a 50.6-point average over/under, 0.9 fewer points than this game's total.
Titans Key Players
- Ryan Tannehill recorded 3,819 passing yards (238.7 yards per game) with a 65.5% completion percentage last year (315-of-481), while throwing 33 touchdowns and seven interceptions. He also added 266 rushing yards on 43 carries with seven touchdowns, averaging 16.6 yards per game.
- A season ago, Derrick Henry churned out 2,027 rushing yards (126.7 yards per game) and scored 17 touchdowns.
- A.J. Brown hauled in 70 passes for 1,075 yards last season with 11 touchdowns. He was targeted 106 times and averaged 67.2 yards per game.
- Julio Jones also chipped in with 771 yards on 51 grabs and three touchdowns. He was targeted 68 times and averaged 48.2 receiving yards per game last year.
- Josh Reynolds caught 52 passes on 81 targets for 618 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 38.6 yards per game last season.
- Last season, Bud Dupree registered eight sacks, 11 TFL and 39 tackles.
- Kevin Byard's 2020 campaign saw him total 143 tackles, two TFL, and one interception.
- Amani Hooker intercepted four passes while adding 67 tackles, one TFL, and eight passes defended a season ago.
Titans Injuries:Vic Beasley Jr.: Out (Knee),Adoree' Jackson: Out (Knee),Derick Roberson: Out (Knee),Jamil Douglas: Out (Hand),Darrynton Evans: Out (Hamstring),Corey Davis: Questionable (Hamstring)
Cardinals Key Players
- Last year Kyler Murray totaled 3,971 passing yards (248.2 yards per game) while going 375-for-558 (67.2% completion percentage) and throwing 26 touchdowns and 12 interceptions. He added 819 rushing yards on 133 carries with 11 touchdowns, averaging 51.2 yards per game.
- Last season James Conner ran for 721 yards on 169 carries (45.1 ypg), with six rushing touchdowns.
- Last season DeAndre Hopkins grabbed 115 passes (on 160 targets) for 1,407 yards (87.9 yards per game) with six touchdowns.
- Christian Kirk added 48 catches for 621 yards and six touchdowns last year. He was targeted 79 times and averaged 38.8 receiving yards per game.
- A.J. Green totaled 523 yards on 47 catches with two touchdowns in 2020, averaging 32.7 yards per game (on 104 targets).
- Last season Dennis Gardeck totaled seven sacks, seven TFL and 18 tackles.
- Jordan Hicks totaled 158 tackles, 11.5 TFL, and one interception over the course of his 2020 campaign.
- Budda Baker picked off two passes and tacked on 146 tackles, 8.5 TFL, two sacks, and six passes defended last season.
Cardinals Injuries:Josh Jones: Out (Ankle)
This article powered by Data Skrive.