Oddsmakers give the Tennessee Titans (8-4) the edge when they visit the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-11) on Sunday, December 13, 2020 in a matchup between AFC South opponents at TIAA Bank Field. Tennessee is favored by a touchdown. The point total is set at 52.0 for the game. Make a pick with BetMGM’s online sportsbook on Titans vs Jaguars and other week 14 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 13, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Stadium: TIAA Bank Field
NFL Bets from BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Titans
- Tennessee’s record against the spread in away games this year is just 2-3, and its record on the road overall is 4-1.
- This year, Tennessee is 5-7 against the spread.
- This season, the Titans have a losing ATS record of 0-2 when playing as at least 7.0-point favorites.
- The majority of Tennessee’s games with a betting line — 10 out of 12 opportunities — have surpassed the point total (83.3%).
- The Jaguars defense has allowed 29.3 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 29.9 the Titans have scored.
- In games where Tennessee score at least 29.9 points this season, they are 6-1 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- When the Jacksonville defense allows 29.3 points or fewer this year, the Jaguars have pieced together a 1-5 overall record and a 5-1 record against the spread.
Betting on the Jaguars
- Six Jacksonville’s 12 games this year have gone over the point total (50% of its opportunities).
- Jacksonville is 6-6 against the spread.
- Jacksonville is an even 3-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-5 overall at home.
- The average points per game output for the Jaguars this season, 20.9, is 6.3 fewer than the 27.2 the Titans have given up in each contest.
- In games where Jacksonville scores at least 20.9 points this season, they are 1-6 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- When Tennessee allows opposing offenses to put 27.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 5-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The Titans and their opponents have combined to put up more than 52.0 points in 58.3% of their games this year (seven of 12 opportunities).
- Jacksonville has played in five games this season (out of 12 total matchups — 41.7% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 52.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.2 fewer points per game (50.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 52.0 points.
- The Titans and the Jaguars have seen their opponents average a combined 4.5 more points per game than the point total of 52.0 set in this game.
- The average over/under the Titans have had set in matchups this season is 5.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Jaguars games this season is 1.8 less points than the point total of 52.0 in this outing.
Titans Key Players
- Ryan Tannehill leads Tennessee with 2,995 passing yards (249.6 ypg) on 246-of-379 with 26 touchdowns against five interceptions over the course of 12 games this season. He also adds 152 rushing yards (12.7 ypg) on 30 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Derrick Henry’s team-high 1,317 rushing yards (109.8 per game) have come on 271 carries, with 12 touchdowns in 12 games this year.
- In 12 games this season, Jeremy McNichols has racked up 195 yards (16.3 per game) on 36 carries with one touchdown.
- Corey Davis’ 801 receiving yards (66.8 yards per game) leads the team through 12 games. He has 53 receptions on 70 targets with four touchdowns.
- A.J. Brown has collected 723 yards (72.3 yards per game) and eight touchdowns, hauling in 44 passes on 72 targets in 10 games this year.
- Jonnu Smith’s 30 catches have yielded 338 yards (30.7 ypg) and seven touchdowns through 11 games played. He’s been targeted 49 times.
- Harold Landry has racked up 4.0 sacks to lead the team through 12 games, while also recording 8.0 TFL, 50 tackles, and one interception.
- Kevin Byard is the team’s leading tackler through 12 games this year. He’s collected 76 tackles.
- Amani Hooker has picked off a team-high three passes. He also has 26 tackles and seven passes defended to his name over 12 games.
Derick Roberson: Questionable (Hip),
Adoree’ Jackson: Out (Knee),
Breon Borders: Out (Hip)
Jaguars Key Players
- Gardner Minshew has 1,855 passing yards (265.0 ypg) to lead Jacksonville, completing 65.9% of his passes and recording touchdown 13 passes and five interceptions in seven games this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 122 rushing yards (17.4 ypg) on 25 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- James Robinson’s team-high 968 rushing yards (80.7 per game) have come on 212 carries, with seven touchdowns in 12 games this year. He’s also tacked on 42 catches for 310 yards (25.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In seven games this season, Minshew has rushed for 122 yards (17.4 per game) on 25 carries with one touchdown.
- D.J. Chark’s team-leading 575 receiving yards (57.5 yards per game) have come on 43 receptions (and 73 targets) with four touchdowns through 10 games.
- Keelan Cole has put up a 504-yard season so far (42.0 yards per game) with four touchdowns, hauling in 40 passes on 61 targets over 12 games.
- Laviska Shenault Jr.’s 36 grabs (on 46 targets) have netted him 392 yards (39.2 ypg) and two touchdowns through 10 games played.
- Dawuane Smoot paces the team with 4.5 sacks. He’s also the team’s tackle leader, and has collected 5.0 TFL and 17 tackles over the course of 12 games.
- Joe Schobert is the team’s top-tackler through 12 games this year. He’s collected 104 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and two interceptions.
Tyler Eifert: Questionable (Shoulder),
Sidney Jones: Questionable (Achilles),
Kamalei Correa: Questionable (Hamstring),
Greg Mabin: Questionable (Hamstring),
Brandon Linder: Out (Ankle)