The Detroit Lions (5-8) are 9.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, December 20, 2020 against the Tennessee Titans (9-4). The over/under is set at 54.0 for the outing. Place your wager with BetMGM's online sportsbook on Titans vs Lions and other week 15 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 20, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Stadium: Nissan Stadium
BetMGM NFL betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Titans
- Tennessee has just a 3-4 record against the spread at home this year, and is 4-3 overall in home games.
- This year, Tennessee is 6-7 against the spread.
- This season, Tennessee's games have gone over the point total in 10 out of 13 opportunities.
- The Lions defense has allowed 29.9 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 30 the Titans have scored.
- In games where Tennessee score at least 30 points this season, they are 7-1 overall and 5-3 against the spread.
- When the Detroit defense allows 29.9 points or fewer this year, the Lions have pieced together a 4-2 overall record and a 4-2 record against the spread.
Betting on the Lions
- Detroit's games have hit the over in eight out of 13 outings this season (61.5%).
- Detroit has a losing 6-7 record against the spread.
- Detroit's record against the spread in away games this year is 4-3, and its record on the road overall is 4-3.
- The Lions average points scored this season (23.8) and the Titans points allowed (25.8) are within two points of each other.
- In games where Detroit scores at least 23.8 points this season, they are 4-3 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- When Tennessee allows opposing offenses to put 25.8 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average over/under the Titans have had set in games this season is 1.8 more points than this outing's point total.
- The average over/under in Lions games this year is 0.2 less points than the point total of 54.0 for this outing.
- The Titans and their opponents have scored no less than 54.0 points -- this matchup's over/under -- in seven of 13 games (53.8%) this season.
- The Lions and their opponents have added up to score more than 54.0 points in 61.5% of their matchups this year (eight of 13 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 0.2 fewer points per game (53.8) than this matchup's total of 54.0 points.
- The Titans and the Lions have seen their opponents average a combined 1.7 more points per game than the point total of 54.0 set for this matchup.
Titans Key Players
- Ryan Tannehill leads Tennessee with 3,207 passing yards (246.7 ypg) on 265-of-403 with 28 touchdowns against five interceptions over 13 games this season. He also adds 152 rushing yards (11.7 ypg) on 30 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Derrick Henry has carried the ball 297 times for a team-high 1,532 yards (117.8 per game), with 14 touchdowns in 13 games this year.
- In 13 games this season, Jeremy McNichols has rushed for 204 yards (15.7 per game) on 47 carries with one touchdown.
- A.J. Brown's team-leading 835 receiving yards (75.9 yards per game) have come on 51 receptions (and 81 targets) with nine touchdowns through 11 games.
- Corey Davis has racked up 835 yards (64.2 yards per game) and four touchdowns, hauling in 56 passes on 73 targets in 13 games this year.
- Jonnu Smith's 32 catches have yielded 358 yards (29.8 ypg) and seven touchdowns through 12 games played. He's been targeted 51 times.
- Harold Landry has racked up 4.0 sacks to lead the team through 13 games, while also recording 8.0 TFL, 52 tackles, and one interception.
- Kevin Byard is the team's tackle leader through 13 games this year. He's collected 87 tackles.
- Amani Hooker has picked off a team-high three passes. He also has 33 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and seven passes defended to his name over 13 games.
Titans: Kenny Vaccaro: Questionable (Illness), Adoree' Jackson: Questionable (Knee), Geoff Swaim: Questionable (Ankle), Rodger Saffold: Questionable (Toe)
Lions Key Players
- Matthew Stafford has 3,522 passing yards (270.9 ypg) to lead Detroit, completing 63.9% of his passes and throwing touchdown 22 passes and nine interceptions in 13 games this season.
- The team's top rusher, Adrian Peterson, has carried the ball 139 times for 508 yards (39.1 per game), with six touchdowns in 13 games this year.
- In 10 games this season, D'Andre Swift has collected 355 yards (35.5 per game) on 77 carries with five touchdowns, while also catching 35 passes for 301 yards (30.1 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Marvin Jones Jr.'s team-high 667 receiving yards (51.3 yards per game) have come on 55 receptions (and 89 targets) with six touchdowns through 13 games.
- T.J. Hockenson has caught 58 passes (on 88 targets) for 657 yards (50.5 yards per game) and six touchdowns over 13 games this year.
- Danny Amendola's 37 receptions (on 56 targets) have netted him 539 yards (49.0 ypg) through 11 games played.
- Romeo Okwara leads the team with 7.0 sacks through 13 games, and also has 8.0 TFL and 37 tackles.
- Jamie Collins Sr. is the team's top-tackler through 13 games this year. He's collected 98 tackles, 5.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception.
- Duron Harmon leads the team with two interceptions, while also collecting 45 tackles and four passes defended over 13 games.
Lions: John Penisini: Questionable (Shoulder), Kenny Golladay: Out (Hip), Matthew Stafford: Questionable (Rib), Tyrell Crosby: Out (Ankle), Darryl Roberts: Out (Hip), Da'Shawn Hand: Out (Ankle), Frank Ragnow: Questionable (Throat)