BetMGM is celebrating a Twitter milestone by handing out a total of $10,000 in Free Bets.
Over the Fourth of July weekend, the BetMGM Twitter account surpassed 100,000 followers. And if you’re following the account, you could be one of 20 people to win $500 in Free Bets.
From 2 p.m. ET on Wednesday, July 7, through 8 p.m. ET on Monday, July 12, you can enter to win by following @BetMGM and completing other two steps in this tweet:
Free Bets are promotional bonuses that customers can use to place one or multiple bets at the BetMGM online sportsbook. They are eligible for use on NFL betting, live sports betting, and more. The giveaway is open to anyone 21 years and older in the United States with the exception of Nevada residents.
Enter the giveaway today for a chance to win!
OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THESE RULES GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION AND PRIZE AWARD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This Sports Promotion/Contest (100k Follower Giveaway) is available to qualifying customers from 2:00 p.m. EST 7/7/21 – 8:00 p.m. EST on 7/12/21. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win, and no deposit, entry fee, payment, proof of purchase is necessary to participate in the contest/promotion.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS SPORTS PROMOTION:
2. This Sports Promotion is open to players aged 21 years or over located in the United States. This promotion is sponsored by BetMGM, (owner and operator of the BetMGM Sports app), who may be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Employees of the promoter, any advertising agency or web company connected with the promoter or any such person's agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to participate in this Sports Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
5. Participants will be entered in the Promotion once they follow @BetMGM, add a lion emoji to their Twitter account name, and Like on the applicable post during the Promotion. Participants entering the Promotion concurrently with wording, depiction or images that BetMGM considers, in its sole discretion, to be vulgar, profane, offensive or otherwise inappropriate shall not be eligible for the Promotion. b. Sponsor shall not be liable for any problems that occur during the entry process, including without limitation, late, incomplete, delayed, undelivered, or misdirected entries, and shall not have any obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete, invalid, or undeliverable submission. No illegible, incomplete, forged, or altered entries will be accepted. Proof of adding a lion emoji to your Twitter name and liking the Promotion Post does not constitute proof of receipt or entry into the Promotion. c. There is a limit of one (1) Entry per Participant during the Promotion Period.
7. Selection of Winners. Winners will be selected by random drawing from all eligible Entries received from Participants at the end of the Promotion Period. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official “Winners” of the Promotion. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received. The purchase of any goods or services will not increase any Participant’s chances of winning. All decisions of the Sponsor regarding the Promotion and the application of these Rules are final and binding. a. Winners will be notified by social media and/or email in order to claim the Prizes (as described below). b. Any failure of a Winner to notify and communicate acceptance within the timeframe set forth by Sponsor will result in forfeiture of the Prize. In the event that a potential winner forfeits or is disqualified for any reason, an alternate potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries. c. Each Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and other fees associated with his or her receipt and use of a Prize. No substitution, assignment or transfer of Prize is permitted, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of greater or equal value if a Prize cannot be awarded as stated. The Sponsor will withhold and/or report taxes as required by the applicable law of the Sponsor’s jurisdiction. d. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize Winner(s). Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery and expressly disclaims responsibility for prize utility, quality, or otherwise.
8. The Prizes for the Promotion is listed below:
100k Follower Giveaway. Total Approximate Value of All Prizes $10,000.00.
ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW (OR MAY LIMIT) DISCLAIMERS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, IN WHICH CASE THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS WILL BE ENFORCED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with any person or other entity, including any third party, other than BetMGM. You agree as a condition of participating in the Promotion that you shall release Social Media Sites from any and all liability arising out of or relating to your entry, creation of an entry, submission of an entry, participation in the sweepstakes, acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize, or the broadcast, exploitation, or use of an entry.
11. Prize winners agree that their names, location, social media posts, and/or photos and videos tagged in response to Promotion posts may be used for marketing purposes. By participating in the Promotion, the Winner agrees to refrain from any behavior or communication that would harm the image or reputation of Roar Digital or BetMGM and their community.
12. Conditions of Participation and Limitations of Liability. By participating, entrants hereby release, hold harmless, covenant not to sue, and forever discharge Sponsor, its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, divisions, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Promotion, and each of its and their directors, employees, officers, and agents from and against any and all third-party claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, injuries, or causes of action of any kind that in any way now or hereinafter may arise from or relate to the Promotion, including without limitation (i) the administration of the Promotion, such as typographical, printing, seeding, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or any related materials, inaccurate, fraudulent, incomplete, illegible, late, lost, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, incomplete, or damaged entries, any delays in delivery or lack of availability of the prize or prize materials and/or (ii) entrants’ participation in the Promotion offered by Sponsor or their acceptance or use of a prize, or participation in any prize related activities, including, without limitation, any travel related thereto, and death and bodily injury (including emotional distress), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Promotion and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be acting (i) in violation of these Rules, (ii) in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, or (iii) with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE SPONSOR’S WEBSITE(S) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF A SWEEPSTAKES OR PROMOTION OFFERED BY SPONSOR IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.