NFC North rivals meet when the Minnesota Vikings (6-7) host the Chicago Bears (6-7) on Sunday, December 20, 2020 U.S. Bank Stadium. Minnesota is favored by 3.0 points. The point total is set at 46.5 for the contest. Bet with the best online sportsbook on Vikings vs Bears and other week 15 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 20, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Stadium: U.S. Bank Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Vikings
- This season, Minnesota's games have gone over the point total in eight out of 13 opportunities.
- Minnesota is just 2-5 against the spread in home games this year, and is 3-4 overall at home.
- This year, Minnesota has assembled a losing 6-7 record against the spread.
- This season, the Vikings are only 2-4 ATS when playing as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- The Vikings have put an average of 25.6 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 3.2 more than the 22.4 the Bears have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Minnesota score at least 25.6 points this season, they are 5-4 overall and 5-4 against the spread.
- When the Chicago defense allows 22.4 points or fewer this year, the Bears have pieced together a 4-2 overall record and a 3-3 record against the spread.
Betting on the Bears
- Just eight of Chicago's 13 games this year have gone over the point total (38.5% of its opportunities).
- Chicago has compiled a losing 6-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Bears are just 0-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- Chicago has an even 3-3 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 3-3 overall in away games.
- The Bears have averaged 5.6 fewer points per game this season (21.7) than the Vikings have allowed (27.3).
- Chicago is 4-3 overall and 5-2 against the spread when they score at least 21.7 points this season.
- Minnesota is 6-2 overall and 5-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.3 points.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average total the Vikings have had set in matchups this year is 6.4 more points than this outing's point total.
- The average total for Bears games this year is 2.4 fewer points than the point total of 46.5 in this outing.
- In 76.9% of their opportunities this year (10 of 13 chances), the Vikings and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup's point total of 46.5 points.
- The Bears have played in five games this year (out of 13 total matchups -- 38.5% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 46.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.8 more points per game (47.3) than this matchup's over/under of 46.5 points.
- The Vikings and the Bears have seen their opponents average a combined 3.2 more points per game than the over/under of 46.5 set for this game.
Vikings Key Players
- Kirk Cousins leads Minnesota with 3,298 passing yards (253.7 ypg) on 270-of-400 with 27 touchdowns against 12 interceptions over the course of 13 games this season.
- Dalvin Cook has carried the ball 273 times for a team-high 1,352 yards (112.7 per game), with 14 touchdowns in 12 games this year. He's also tacked on 37 catches for 322 yards (26.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- In 11 games this season, Alexander Mattison has rushed for 338 yards (30.7 per game) on 74 carries with one touchdown.
- Justin Jefferson's team-high 1,078 receiving yards (82.9 yards per game) have come on 65 catches (and 92 targets) with seven touchdowns through 13 games.
- Adam Thielen has put together a 760-yard season so far (58.5 yards per game) with 12 touchdowns, reeling in 60 passes on 91 targets over 13 games.
- Kyle Rudolph's 28 catches have turned into 334 yards (27.8 ypg) and one touchdown through 12 games played. He's been targeted 37 times.
- Ifeadi Odenigbo has collected 3.5 sacks to pace the team through 13 games, while also picking up 3.0 TFL and 32 tackles.
- Eric Kendricks is the team's top-tackler through 11 games this year. He's collected 106 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and three interceptions.
- Harrison Smith has picked off a team-high four passes. He also has 69 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and eight passes defended to his name over 13 games.
Vikings: Eric Kendricks: Out (Calf), Alexander Mattison: Questionable (Illness), Kyle Rudolph: Out (Foot)
Bears Key Players
- Nick Foles has 1,852 passing yards (231.5 ypg) to lead Chicago, completing 65% of his passes and recording touchdown 10 passes and eight interceptions in eight games this season.
- David Montgomery's team-high 760 rushing yards (63.3 per game) have come on 170 carries, with four touchdowns in 12 games this year. He's also added 42 catches for 333 yards (27.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In 13 games this season, Cordarrelle Patterson has rushed for 211 yards (16.2 per game) on 59 carries with one touchdown.
- Allen Robinson II's team-leading 1,027 receiving yards (79.0 yards per game) have come on 86 receptions (and 128 targets) with six touchdowns through 13 games.
- Darnell Mooney has hauled in 42 passes (on 73 targets) for 450 yards (34.6 yards per game) and three touchdowns in 13 games this year.
- Anthony Miller's 70 targets have resulted in 44 receptions for 449 yards (34.5 ypg) and two touchdowns through 13 games played.
- Khalil Mack leads, the team's sack and tackle leader, has amassed 7.5 sacks, 9.0 TFL, 41 tackles, and one interception over the course of 13 games.
- Roquan Smith is the team's tackle leader through 13 games this year. He's collected 123 tackles, 17.0 TFL, and four sacks.
- Tashaun Gipson leads the team with two interceptions, while also recording 59 tackles and five passes defended over 13 games.
Bears: Jaylon Johnson: Questionable (Shoulder), Jimmy Graham: Questionable (Hip), Deon Bush: Questionable (Foot), James Vaughters: Questionable (Knee), Buster Skrine: Out (Concussion), Khalil Mack: Questionable (Shoulder)