The Chicago Bears (5-4) are 3.5-point underdogs in a road NFC North matchup against the Minnesota Vikings (3-5) on Monday, November 16, 2020 Soldier Field. An over/under of 44.0 is set for the contest. Bet with BetMGM sports betting on Vikings vs Bears and other week 10 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Monday, November 16, 2020
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Stadium: Soldier Field
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Vikings
- This season, Minnesota's games have gone over the point total in six out of eight opportunities.
- Minnesota has a 3-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 2-2 overall in away games.
- Minnesota has a 5-3 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Vikings are just 0-1 ATS when projected as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- The Vikings, on average, score six more points per game this season (27.1) than the Bears allow (21.1).
- In games where Minnesota score at least 27.1 points this season, they are 3-2 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- Chicago is 3-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 21.1 points.
Betting on the Bears
- Just six of Chicago's nine games this year have gone over the point total (33.3% of its outings).
- Chicago has a 5-4 record against the spread.
- The Bears are just 0-1 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.5 points.
- Chicago is an even 2-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-2 overall at home.
- The Bears have averaged 9.4 fewer points per game this season (19.8) than the Vikings have allowed (29.2).
- In games where Chicago scores at least 19.8 points this season, they are 4-1 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- Minnesota is 3-2 overall and 4-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 29.2 points.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average over/under the Vikings have had set in matchups this year is 12.4 more points than this outing's point total.
- The average over/under for Bears games this season is 3.1 less points than the point total of 44.0 for this outing.
- In 87.5% of their opportunities this year (seven of eight chances), the Vikings and their opponents have put up more than this matchup's over/under of 44.0 points.
- The Bears and their opponents have added up to score at least 44.0 points in 33.3% of their matchups this year (three of nine opportunities).
- The Vikings and the Bears combine to average 2.9 more points per game than the total of 44.0 set for this matchup.
- The Vikings and the Bears have seen their opponents average a combined 6.3 more points per game than the point total of 44.0 set in this matchup.
Vikings Key Players
- Kirk Cousins has 1,855 passing yards (231.9 ypg) to lead Minnesota, completing 65.6% of his passes and throwing touchdown 15 passes and 10 interceptions over the course of eight games this season.
- Dalvin Cook has carried the ball 144 times for a team-high 858 yards (122.6 per game), with 12 touchdowns in seven games this year. He's also tacked on 16 catches for 173 yards (24.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- In eight games this season, Alexander Mattison has rushed for 322 yards (40.3 per game) on 69 carries with one touchdown.
- Justin Jefferson's team-leading 627 receiving yards (78.4 yards per game) have come on 34 receptions (and 44 targets) with three touchdowns through eight games.
- Adam Thielen has totaled 480 yards (60.0 yards per game) and seven touchdowns, hauling in 37 passes on 58 targets in eight games this year.
- Kyle Rudolph's 19 targets have resulted in 14 catches for 175 yards (21.9 ypg) and one touchdown through eight games played.
- Ifeadi Odenigbo has collected 2.5 sacks to pace the team through eight games, while also recording 2.0 TFL and 23 tackles.
- Eric Kendricks, Minnesota's tackle leader, has 84 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception in eight games this year.
- Eric Wilson has picked off a team-leading three passes. He also has 48 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and three passes defended to his name over eight games.
Vikings:Irv Smith Jr.: Out (Groin),Cameron Dantzler: Questionable (Concussion)
Bears Key Players
- Nick Foles leads Chicago with 1,746 passing yards (249.4 ypg) on 187-of-285 with 10 touchdowns against seven interceptions over seven games this season.
- David Montgomery's team-high 472 rushing yards (52.4 per game) have come on 131 carries, with one touchdown in nine games this year. He's also added 30 catches for 212 yards (23.6 per game) and one touchdown.
- In four games this season, Mitchell Trubisky has rushed for 90 yards (22.5 per game) on nine carries.
- Allen Robinson II's 712 receiving yards paces all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 86 times and has totaled 57 receptions and three touchdowns through nine games (averaging 79.1 yards per game).
- Darnell Mooney has reeled in 31 passes (on 54 targets) for 348 yards (38.7 yards per game) and two touchdowns over nine games this year.
- Anthony Miller's 32 catches (on 50 targets) have netted him 321 yards (35.7 ypg) and two touchdowns through nine games played.
- Khalil Mack paces, the team's leader in tackles and sacks, has collected 6.5 sacks, 8.0 TFL and 33 tackles over the course of nine games.
- Roquan Smith, Chicago's leading tackler, has 83 tackles, 12.0 TFL, and one sack in nine games this year.
- Tashaun Gipson leads the team with two interceptions, while also recording 43 tackles and four passes defended over nine games.
Bears:Cole Kmet: Questionable (Groin),Allen Robinson II: Questionable (Knee),Sam Mustipher: Doubtful (Knee),David Montgomery: Out (Concussion),Sherrick McManis: Out (Hand),Mitchell Trubisky: Out (Right Shoulder),Jason Spriggs: Questionable (Knee),John Jenkins: Out (Ankle),Barkevious Mingo: Questionable (Shoulder)