The Minnesota Vikings (0-0) face the Cincinnati Bengals (0-0) on Sunday, September 12, 2021 at Paul Brown Stadium. The Vikings are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 3 points. The over/under is set at 48 in the outing. Click here to bet on Minnesota vs Cincinnati and other NFL games with BetMGM.
Where to watch
- Game Day: Sunday, September 12, 2021
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Stadium: Paul Brown Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Vikings
- Minnesota covered six times in 16 chances against the spread last season.
- The Vikings covered the spread twice when favored by 3 points or more last season (in seven opportunities).
- A total of 11 of Minnesota's games last season hit the over.
- The Vikings have a 61.5% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- The Vikings won 55.6% of the games last season they were the moneyline favorite (5-4).
- Minnesota finished 4-2 last year (winning 66.7% of its games) when it played as a moneyline favorite of -160 or shorter.
Betting on the Bengals
- Cincinnati covered nine times in 16 games with a spread last year.
- The Bengals were 8-5 ATS last year when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- In Cincinnati's games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total eight times.
- The implied probability of a win by the Bengals, based on the moneyline, is 42.6%.
- Last season, the Bengals won three out of the 15 games, or 20%, in which they were the underdog.
- Cincinnati had a record of 3-9-1, a 23.1% win rate, when they were set as an underdog of +135 or more by bookmakers last season.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- Minnesota and its opponents combined to score more than 48 points in 13 of 16 games last season.
- Cincinnati's games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 48 points in six of 16 outings.
- These teams averaged a combined 46.3 points per game last season, 1.7 fewer points than the over/under for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams averaged 56.2 combined points per game last season, 8.2 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- Vikings contests last season had an average total of 50, two more points than this game's over/under.
- The Bengals had a 45.8-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 2.2 fewer points than this game's point total.
Vikings Key Players
- Last year, Kirk Cousins put up 4,265 passing yards (266.6 yards per game) while going 349-for-516 (67.6% completion percentage) and throwing 35 touchdowns and 13 interceptions.
- A season ago, Dalvin Cook churned out 1,557 rushing yards (97.3 yards per game) and scored 16 touchdowns. He tacked on 44 catches for 361 yards (22.6 receiving yards per game) with one receiving touchdown.
- Last season Alexander Mattison rushed for 434 yards on 96 carries (27.1 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Justin Jefferson reeled in 88 passes for 1,400 yards last season while scoring seven touchdowns. He was targeted 125 times and averaged 87.5 yards per game.
- Adam Thielen added 925 yards on 74 grabs and 14 touchdowns. He was targeted 108 times and averaged 57.8 receiving yards per game last year.
- Everson Griffen had an impressive body of work a year ago, collecting six sacks, eight TFL and 48 tackles.
- Eric Kendricks racked up 145 tackles, 4.5 TFL, and three interceptions over the course of his last campaign.
- Last season, Harrison Smith grabbed five interceptions and added 124 tackles, 3.5 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and 10 passes defended.
Vikings Injuries: No Injuries Listed
Bengals Key Players
- Joe Burrow racked up 2,688 passing yards (268.8 yards per game) with a 65.3% completion percentage last year (264-of-404), while throwing 13 touchdowns and five interceptions. He also tacked on 142 rushing yards on 37 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 14.2 yards per game.
- Joe Mixon took 119 attempts for 428 rushing yards a season ago (47.6 yards per game) while scoring three touchdowns. He also caught 21 passes for 138 yards (15.3 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown through the air.
- Last year Samaje Perine rushed for 301 yards on 63 carries (18.8 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Tee Higgins hauled in 67 passes for 908 yards last season with six touchdowns. He was targeted 108 times, and averaged 56.8 yards per game.
- Tyler Boyd also contributed with 841 yards on 79 catches and four touchdowns. He was targeted 110 times and put up 52.6 receiving yards per game last year.
- Last season Drew Sample caught 40 passes on 53 targets for 349 yards and one touchdown, averaging 21.8 receiving yards per game.
- Last season Trey Hendrickson collected 13.5 sacks, 13.5 TFL and 28 tackles.
- Over the course of his 2020 campaign, Vonn Bell racked up 161 tackles and four TFL.
- Jessie Bates III intercepted three passes while adding 140 tackles, two TFL, and 15 passes defended a season ago.
Bengals Injuries: No Injuries Listed
This article powered by Data Skrive.